The Moment everything change

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since jiyong class has postponed to afternoon session, it give more time to cuddle with his wife at the bed this morning... actually he just woke up, but looking at sleeping beauty who still clingy tightly on him, just make him want to sleep more...he like to feel the warm while holding seungri into his arm, the sweetness of  pregnant wife beside him, just made he feel like he's in heaven..

Jiyong studies the face of his wife in his embrace while smiling..he trail seungri chubby face with his finger and that's make seungri growled slowly....jiyong giggles soundly by his cuteness, he tickled seungri waist slowly until his wife smile and finally open his eyes.....

"Don't disturb me, i still want to sleep" seungri said while continue to close his eyes....jiyong smirked and leans closer to his wife...he attack seungri neck with a kiss and bite...

"Yaa,,   stop it husband!!" He said with a giggles...

"You look so sweet this morning" jiyong whisper seductively ..he wrapped his hand on seungri baby bump...

"Hey..don't try to seduce me, i know what do you mean"...

"Hmm, perhaps i can get something this morning"

"What? You already get that last night" he said with a blushed...

"Kekekeke.... my child, sorry about last night, its not my fault when your mama still look y even when he get pregnant" he whisper on seungri belly...jiyong chuckled when he remember about last night...it was not his intention to make love while his wife is preparing for a sleep...but who's not going to fall when you see a milky white person laying on your bed while wearing a big size t-shirt with red colour only,  the colour of . With a wet hair and exposed white thigh, nobody can resist the y panda...hehehe....seungri just let his husband explore his milky neck and chest with a pleasure since he didn't think the dragon want for more...but, the moment this dragon touch his lip, he know that, nothing can stop jiyong.....

"Yaaa, stop it!!" Seungri scold his husband with a blush..."Do you have a class this morning?" He change the topic quickly...

"Nope, its been postponed" jiyong said while smiling..his eyes is fixed on seungri red lips...he locked his target and 'chup'.. he landed a kiss on his wife lips, making him startled...

"Ahhh, go away" seungri tried to push his husband but jiyong is too strong....

"You need to go to my mom house when i'm in class .. your due is just around the corner" he said remind his wife...its almost 9 month of seungri pregnancy and jiyong is always worried when seungri stay at home alone during his class.. so that's why he think its better for him to stay at his mom house....

"Okayyyy husband" he said while acting cutely...

"Stop acting cutely, do you want to get bitten again?" Jiyong said teasing his wife...

"Ahhh nooo!!!" He gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter