A Jealous Panda

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's nervously waiting for Dara inside the Cafe...he has decided that, no matter what happen he must tell the truth....yes the truth about his feeling..he don't want to hurt her eventhough he know she will be hurted...suddenly he feel cold and his hand sweating, he look exactly like a fresh graduated on their first interview....jiyong keep squeeze his hand in order to chase the nervousness.....his eyes capturing Dara that running slowly inside the cafe where he's waiting....

"Hi".... Dara smile while waving to jiyong who sit at corner of the cafe...she walked slowly towards her boyfriend who seem really awkward right now...."how are you babe, i miss you"...she said to jiyong while planted a kiss on his lips...she really miss jiyong so damn much eventhough they always see each other..but you know love can make you miss someone without a reason eventhough they are always around you....

 

"Fine,..i'm fine"...jiyong said with a force smile...

"So what the matter?, what's the thing you want to tell me?..please hurry up because i also have something to tell you"....Dara said excitedly...

"Ohh, you have something to tell me?...okay then, you first"...jiyong said

"Okay....ahhh babe i'm so excited...my friend invited us to go hiking this weekend.." Dara said to jiyong that seem interested in the news..hiking is one of the activity they really like...they have go to climb many mountain just to appreacite the beauty of nature...

"Really?..where we are going this time"...jiyong smile widely..almost forgot his intention at first...he don't want to spoil the day...he know that Dara is happy right now...

"Jirisan!!!..." Dara said while holding jiyong hand.."we must go there no matter what...please, no excuse this time" she beg to Jiyong...

"Okay...we will join them"..he said with a smile...

"Ahhh thanks babe...i'm so excited.."Dara squealing on jiyong...

"So what's the thing you wanted to tell me?" She continue after remember about the first point they meet today...

"Errr...nothing, i..i just forget about it"...jiyong stuttered....

"Okay then, i have to go..see you this weekend babe"...Dara said after hug jiyong tightly..

"Bye"...he mutter while trying to release their hug..he sighed slowly when Dara have leave the cafe...

..........................................................................

 

Seungri walked back and forth in front of jiyong and youngbae room...this is first time he ever enter their room..'arghhh kwon jiyong why you ask me to give the morning kiss...i hate you"... he mutters when think about jiyong childish rule...but then he smile and blushed..'stupid husband'...

After he confident that there is no one there who can notice him, he pulled the door and walked slowly inside his husband room like a thief....he turned after closed the door and startled by youngbae who just eyeing him...

"hehehe hi" seungri smile awkwardly to his husband bestfriend... 

"Hi seungri ssi"...youngbae smirk when he seungri is uncomfortable to see his half body...he just finished shower when he see seungri coming inside their room like a thief..but in a cute ways....

"Errr..sorry but i come to see your friend"...seungri said after youngbae just eyeing him from head to toes with a smirk...

"Ohh you wanted to see your husband..hmm but he's not here"...

"Not here?, where did he go?" Seungri ask confusedly...

"He's going hiking to Jirisan with Dara"...youngbae said calmly

"What???hiking? Jirisan? Dara?" Seungri said with eyes widened....huhh how dare he doesn't inform me....

"Yess seungri ssi, don't worry they just go hiking..nothing is happen"...youngbae try to tease seungri who seem really jealous right now....

"Huhh..okay then bye"...seungri prepared to leave after he heard about the news...have fun with your girlfriend huhh Mr husband, that's so sweet of you...wait? Are you jealous seungri ssi?..Jealous? Me? Sorry..jealous is not in my life dictionary...ohh really but he's your husband....shut up!!!!....he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter