Making Plans

Playboy

Min's POV

"So you just... walked out on him?" Nari asked, laughing into her bubble tea. The two of us were on lunch break so I decided to fill her in on the previous night's events, which she found ridiculously entertaining.

"Yeah I didn't know what to do! I mean it looked like he was about to kiss me and I couldn't let that happen could I?" What I said sounded pretty reasonable to me, but not to Nari for she was staring at me with wide eyes which rivalled Kyungsoo's.

"Right. Of course you couldn't let him kiss you. What was I thinking," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"What? He's just some idol. With a nice ." Nari spit out at her drink and stared at me as if I had three heads.

"Choi Min, I know you used to live in Rural South Korea, but I'm really starting to think that you lived under a rock as well. You do realise that there's a list a mile long of girls who would sell their souls to kiss Sehun, right? And that goes for the other idols as well," Nari explained.

"He's just not my type that's all," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. Nari raised an eyebrow at this comment.

"Oh really now? This is new news to me." I sighed and looked down at my cup. I guess it was a bit of a lie. Still, it's not like I loved him or anything.

"Alright alright he is handsome, anyone with working retinas can see that. But he's also a player, therefore not interested," I stated bluntly. I sank back in my seat, reflecting on what I just said. It was all true of course, but I had never said it out loud.

"Ooh I've got it!" Nari squealed, clapping for no reason. She seemed far too excited that it made me suspicious. "How would you like it if we taught your little Sehunnie a lesson," she suggested, trying to wiggle her eyebrows suggestively but it ended up looking plain daft.

"I don't know if I want to hear this but go on." Nari's eyes lit up and I shook my head, laughing a little at how easily excitable she was.

"Well, you hate that he is a playboy right?" Nari asked and I nodded,  wanting to get to the plan already. "Well what do playboys hate?"

"STDs?" I suggested, not really understanding where she was going for this.

"No! Girls who don't give them what they want!" That's when it all clicked into place, but I couldn't believe that was what she was suggesting.

"What so you think I should act like a tease or something?" Nari nodded profusely, glad that I had caught on to her train of thought.

"Exactly! Now you're into fashion right?" I nodded my head. This was true as well and also one of the many reasons I applied for the PA job at SM. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of all the other departments that were important in the entertainment industry, style being one of them. However, there was one small problem.

"Yeah I am but I don't really have much in my wardrobe right now. I had to leave most of it at home and I don't have that much money." I felt a bit stupid admitting this but Nari dismissed it almost immediately.

"Not to worry Tao gave me full access to his credit card," she remarked with a wink. Now I was the one staring at her like she was insane.

"How on earth did you manage that?" Nari just blushed and threw her empty cup of bubble tea away in a nearby garbage can.

"That is a story for another time. Come on let's go our lunch break is over. At 4 we get another break while they do a simple Ivy League photoshoot. Meet me in the reception because we are going shopping for your date tonight!"

"Date? What date? I thought we were going out into the city so you can show me around." Nari just shook her head, smirking evilly.

"Nope. When we get back to the SM building I'm talking to Suho's PA Hyojin about convincing him to make sure each idol spends alone time with their assistant. Not like that will be a problem, she is dying to seduce Suho anyways," my friend replied, giggling.

"You really have planned everything out haven't you?" She nodded, left money on the table as a tip and pulled me out of the coffee shop.

We ran across the street back to the SM building and I had to admit that I was feeling quite excited about tonight. Don't forget that you're teaching him a lesson, not falling in love with him my subconscious helpfully reminded me. I sighed, knowing it was probably right. I couldn't afford to get involved with him. I couldn't have another man make me crash and burn. Not again.

Sehun's POV
"Come on guys gather round gather round!" Suho called out once Baekhyun had finished recording his part in one of our new tracks. We had been stuck in this dark, cramped up room for the whole day - the same room that Min was in yesterday. I replayed that moment over and over again in my head, trying to think of what I did wrong. There must've been something. Girls don't just walk out on me when I'm about to kiss them.

"Sehun can you please stop fantasising about that girl for the millionth time and come over here to be a participating member of society?" Tao asked me, grin plastered on his face. Usually he would be right about this sort of thing, but for once it wasn't true. Not that I was about to tell him that. Well not in front of everyone anyway.

"You've got to admit she's got a fine pair though. A decent handful," I replied, walking over to the rest of them.

"Could we stop talking about fallenxangel7 in such a vulgar way and listen to what I have to say?" Suho requested, sounding exasperated and all of us stared at him. "What? We share a room. He won't stop going on about her. Or about her I should say." All the guys started jeering and my cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink until I suddenly remembered something.

"You're the one who introduced me to her in the first place!" Now it was Suho's turn to start blushing. He was saved however, by a knock on the door and all 10 PA's walking in one by one smiling at their respective members, even Min.

"Hope we aren't too late," Hyojin, Suho's PA, said while bowing respectfully and Suho shook his head flashing her his signature smile.

"Of course not. Now, I just wanted to remind you, although I'm sure you haven't forgotten, that all you guys have free time after 7 tonight." This naturally resulted in cheers from all of us. "Now, I thought it would be beneficial of each of us spent alone time with our own respective personal assistants. So we can really get to know each other."

"Omo!" the red head squealed who seemed to be Chanyeol's PA and she immediately clapped her hand over .

"Anyway... that's the idea. So we have fifteen minutes before us guys have to leave for a photoshoot so let's all split off and make plans." There was a lot of shuffling around and out of nowhere, Min popped up beside me.

"So you taking me out or what?" Min asked, her forwardness surprising me. Usually girls are giggly, blushing messes when they talk to me.

"Err yeah I guess," I replied, scratching the back of my neck. "I mean only because Suho said so." She just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Anyway think of something during the photoshoot for us to do. I'll meet you in the reception at 7:30. Got it?"

"Yah! Why do I have to plan it?" I asked, shocked that she was actually telling me what to do. Was I losing my charm or something?

"Because you're the man? Run along now, you don't want to be late for your photoshoot," she replied and walked away.

On the drive to the photoshoot I found myself staring at the window, watching the world go by as I thought about Min. It's true I still wish that she had big s, small waist and giggled whenever I smiled at her. But now it's because it would make it so much easier not to think about her 24/7.