New Beginnings

Playboy

Min's POV

"Hey Min min you've got mail!" my flatmate shouted. I sleepily walked over to the kitchen, heading straight for the coffee machine. I really need to stop with the late-night drama binges. After I turned the coffee machine on I turned around to find my flatmate right behind, with this creepy grin on her face. 

 

"Err Soo what are you doing?" She held out an envelope which she was holding behind her back and handed it to me. 

 

"A letter came for you. From SM entertainment." At first I thought she was just joking but then I noticed the emblem on the bottom right hand corner and started squealing. I ripped open the envelope as fast as I could and scanned the letter to see what I said. I wanted this job so badly. It would be such a good way to make a name for myself. "So did you get it? Did you get it?" Soobin asked me, jumping up and down. 

 

"Yep! I'm officially a personal assistant for EXO!" We hugged each other tightly, both of us excited.

 

"No way! That's amazing! Does it say who you're an assistant for?" I read the letter in more detail and then my happy mood drops a little.

 

"The bratty maknae Sehun," I sigh. 

 

"What are you complaining for? He is a fine piece of ." 

 

"True but a flirtatious piece of . I was hoping to have someone who's less of a player, like Chen." 

 

"There's no pleasing you is there? Any girl would jump at the chance to be within 5 feet of Sehun practically 24 hours a day." 

 

"I guess. Well at least he's no Kai. I would have to turn up to work looking like a nun every day if I was his assistant." My roommate hit me playfully on the head and gave me my freshly brewed coffee. 

 

"You should turn down the sass slightly too you know." I rolled my eyes but took her comment on board. As much as I don't like being someone I'm not just to please people, I don't want to lose my first job. "When does your job start anyway?" 

 

"On April 10th at 9 in the morning," I said casually while eating breakfast. My roommate however was not so calm. She looked at the clock and then back at me, her eyes extra wide.

 

"Isn't that in 45 minutes?" I turned my phone on and realised she was right. The SM Entertainment building itself is half an hour away! I ran to my room and threw on the only decent clothes I had which were clean, did my hair and decided not to even bother with makeup so I just threw it in my bag instead, with the idea of doing it later. I slid on my shoes, deciding to go for flats since I was probably going to be doing a lot of running, grabbed my jacket and bag, and then ran out the door, shouting goodbye to Soobin on my way out. 

 

This was definitely not the way I wanted to start the first day of my first ever job as a personal assistant at SME, even if it was for Sehun.

 

Sehun's POV

I don't usually wake up feeling this excited for work, but today was definitely one I'd been looking forward to. Manager hyung told us a little while back that we'd be getting our own personal assistants and I could not be more happy. This basically means a permanent buddy, and it doesn't just have to be my own personal assistant. 

 

For this reason all 10 of us are sitting in a meeting room, watching the clock and waiting for it to hit 9. 

 

"I bet mine will be really hot and into fashion like me," Tao announced, which caused a few of the hyung line to roll their eyes. 

 

"I hope mine has a kind heart," Chen commented. Stupid fairy Chen mother with all his values. I bet he's still a .

 

Just then there was a knock at the door and we all sat up straight and fixed our hair to look presentable. Manager hyung opened the door and in walked a stunning girl with a really nice taste in fashion. 

 

"Hello everyone, my name is Jin Woo I'm supposed to be the personal assistant for Suho hyung?" The lucky er. Of course that's who he would get. He got up from his seat and strode over to her with a big grin on his face. 

 

"Lovely to meet you Jin Woo. Let's get to know each other." She gave a little bow and then followed him to the corner of the room where they began talking. He knew we were all staring at him but he didn't give a damn. 

 

We were too busy being jealous of Suho that none of us realised another girl had stepped into the conference room. 

 

"Hi, I'm supposed to be the personal assistant for D.O?" We all gave her the once over and I could already feel myself getting half mast. Damn those are wasted on D.O. He wouldn't know what to do with them. He just smiled at her and was all chivalrous and led her over to have a chat too. Mine better be ing perfect or I'll be really pissed. I don't want to have some girl who's nothing to look at. 

 

After about 10 minutes everyone was chatting to their personal assistants but me. They all seemed happy, especially Tao because his came in carrying a Gucci handbag from the latest collection so he was over the moon. 

 

"Aaah!" someone screamed causing all of us to turn our heads. There was a girl who had walked in and for some reason fallen on the floor. I prayed and prayed that she wasn't my personal assistant. She didn't have long flowing hair like the rest of them. Nor did she have big s like D.O's or a fantastic like Kai's. She looked too... quirky. Just my luck.

 

"Erm.. I'm Min and I'm supposed to be Sehun's personal assistant?"

 

Well me.