Chapter 5 : Impressed and Embarrassed -- 'ARGHH.'

Saebonchae phaen-phick. ^^

Many days has passed. You, Minwoo and Seungyeol are doing just fine in school. You are no more involved in any trouble. But, you always wondered who the guy who saved you back then is? (A/n: please don’t mind of my poor English. ^^ hope you understand. SARANGHAEYO~)

 

‘Dingdong~!’ your door bell rang. “Coming~” you shouted and rushed to open the door. You opened the door and saw Minwoo. “Minwoo-yah!” you hugged him tightly. “I missed you! LOL.” You joked. “Yeah yeah.” He made a lame face. “Come on in.” you let him go. “Wow! You bought a new sofa?” Minwoo ran to the sofa and jumped up and down on it. “Ya! Stop it. You’re just going to break it, okay?!” you yelled at Minwoo. “Okay, okay. I’ll stop, okay?” he stopped. “Happy? “ He walked to the kitchen to take drink water. “So, when are we going to the fan meeting? “ you sat on your sofa carefully and drank your coffee. “7.30. 15 minutes after this.” He sat and smiled to you. “Oh. Okay.” You answered just like that.”

 

Then your phone rang. ‘Be my love, ppalix2 cheona-hae’ was your ringtone. “Oh?” you took out your phone and looked on the screen of it. “It’s an unknown number.” You looked clearly once more. “But, I feel like I’ve seen this number somewhere before.” You widen your eyes. “Oh? It’s the tickets’ phone number!” Minwoo interrupted. “Really?!” you immediately answered the phone call. “Hello?” “Hello, you are chosen to date with one of infinite’s member. You and No Minwoo. That’s all why we called you. Please come to Woolim Ent.’s stars fan meeting. But, it’s not just a fan meeting, the stars of Woolim ENT. Will perform too.” She explained. “Since we don’t have many more to talk about, goodbye and take care. AND! Don’t forget to come~” then, she hung up. “What did she say? What did she say?!” Minwoo, getting excited. “She said we’re chosen to have a date with a member of infinite…” you explained then gazed, shocked. “YEAH! This is what I’ve been waiting for!!!” Minwoo shouted happily. You just ignored him.

 

~10 MINS AFTER~

 

“Minwoo-yah, let’s go. We’ll be late.” You pulled his hand. “Are you that excited, noona?” he’ like… jumping up and down childishly. “Yeah, whatever.” You pushed Minwoo in the taxi harshly. “O-ouch. Aish… NOONA!” he yelled.

 

~ARR, ARR, ARRIVED!~

 

“WOOOOOOOOOOW~” Minwoo is excites to see many fans there. “Let’s go sit there.” You pointed to the two empty seats. “Minwoo-yah, are there any girl group in Woolim?” you asked, hoping there will be a girl group in Woolim. “No, there aren’t.” Minwoo logged in his twitter. “But there is a solo singer in Woolim. The name’s Jisun.” Minwoo just looked at you. “Wow. I’m getting more excited about this! XD” that expression appeared on your face. Not long after that, you fell asleep on Minwoo’s shoulder. Then…

 

“LOOK, LOOK! IT’S INFINITE OPPAs!!!” a fan girl screamed. You are surprised of her sudden scream. Then, all the other fan girls squealed. “Mm? That’s infinite?” you can’t see them clearly so, you asked them to give you some space. But, they can’t hear you. You can’t do anything but being angry. “YA!!! I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME SOME SPACE, DIDN’T I?! BIKKYEO!!” you screamed.

 

*silence*

 

TO BE CONTINUED…