Chapter One. ^^

Saebonchae phaen-phick. ^^

Dingdong~! your doorbell rang. “Coming~” you rushed to your door. You opened it. “Oh? Minwoo yah? What are you doing here? This early?” you asked him too many questions. He pushed you aside and went in your apartment. “I’ll explain later. He replied while rubbing his stomach and gave you an I’m-hungry’ look. “What? Didn’t you eat already at your house?” you said, annoyed. “Hmmmm. I don’t think so.” He chuckled. You told him to sit at your broken tidy sofa. You went to the kitchen and cook for Minwoo. The after 37 minutes has passed. Minwoo fell asleep. You woke him up. “Minwoo-yah, wake up~” after hearing your LOUD voice, he’s annoyed. That’s why he woke up. The two of you went to the kitchen and sat on the floor. You don’t want to waste your money. That’s why you don’t have a set of a dining table.

 

 

~EAT, EAT, EAT~

 

 

“Eunhae noona.” Minwoo called you. “Mm? What?” you asked him with your mouth full with foods. “Actually, I wanted to bring you to Woolim Ent.’s stars fan meeting. I want to see Epik High hyungs too.” Similar to you, his mouth is full with foods too. “So? You’re going to bring me there?” you raised your left eyebrow. “Yes of course.” He said normally. “What about the tickets? Who’ll pay for it?” you stood up. “MEMEMEMEMEME!” he said full of excitement. “Oh. Okay. I’ll go with you. What day and time?” you agreed. “So… noona, can you book the tickets for us? Here’s the number. Thanks!” he’s totally excited. “Uhh. You really bug me.” You said, annoyed. “Wait, you forgot to answer my question.” You crossed your arms. “What question?” he finished eating and walked towards the sink to wash his dish and hands. “When is it? What time?” you walked towards the sink and helped him to wash his dish. “Let me do it. You, just sit there.” You washed his dish cleanly after telling him to seat on the sofa. “Thanks noona! You’re the best. Anyway, it’s next week. 9.30 In the morning.” He smiled. “Is it? Too sad I’m busy that day.” You made a fake sad expression. “Really? Okay. I’ll go by myself” Minwoo just stared on the floor. He looks like he’s going to cry. “Minwoo-yah! Don’t cry… Can’t I joke? I’m just joking back then.” You patted his back. “YOU’RE TRICKED!” He screamed to you childishly then ran away. “Ya! You!” you chased after Minwoo.

 

 

After the running and throwing things’ session, you and Minwoo are tired. “Ya, Minwoo.” You poked him arm. “Mm?” he asked tiredly. “If you’re going to stay here, I’ll call your mom.” You said while he fell to the ground. ‘He’s cute like this.’ You thought. He fell asleep on the ground. After thinking of some things, you went into your room and get a pillow and a blanket for Minwoo who is sleeping on the ground. After you’ve put the pillow behind Minwoo’s head and the blanket on the top of him, you called his mom. “Hello auntie?” You talked to her on the phone. “Oh? Eunhae-yah. Why?” She asked. “If Minwoo’s going to stay here it’s okay, right?” You asked, lowing your voice down. “Of course! Take care of him, okay?” Minwoo’s mom agreed. “Thanks auntie. I will take a good care of him.” You said, pressing the word GOOD. Then Minwoo’s mom hung up. You went in your room and open your laptop. Near your apartment, there’s a Wi-Fi zone. A restaurant. So, you can open the internet. The laptop is your dad’s. He bought it for you. Even though he never sees you, he really wanted his daughter to learn really hard. By the laptop, you can search for some useful information. But, you only searched for it thrice. No, is it twice? You don’t know too. After thinking of all that, you began to click on the empty box and typed ‘Woolim Entertainment’. Then, the results are out. There’s the Wikipedia. You opened clicked on the site. Then, there’s a boy group’s name that caught your attention. You quickly opened a new tab and searched for ‘infinite’. You typed it and clicked on the ‘search’ button. By the time the results are out, you automatically clicked the ‘images’ button. *results are out* “so, this is one of Woolim Ent.’s stars?” you asked, not interested. After looking on some pictures, you fell asleep on your desk; your right hand on the mouse, your left hand below your cheeks and you’re sitting on the chair of yours.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...