Chapter Two : Almost got and saved by an unknown guy -- 'a weird day'.

Saebonchae phaen-phick. ^^

You felt like someone patted your shoulder. So, you wake up and look who’s the one patting your shoulder. You can’t see the person clearly so you rubbed your eyes. You stood up. ‘Wow, it’s a guy who looked like a girl.’ You thought and you gasped. Then, he pinned you to the wall. Then you screamed. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Minwoo is surprised. You then woke up from your nightmare. You stood up from you chair. You looked behind you and saw Minwoo holding his chest, surprised. You looked at him blankly. “So… it’s just a dream?” you jumped happily. “What kind of dream did you had just now, noona?” he chuckled at your childishness. “It’s not just a dream. It’s a nightmare!” you joked. ‘Am I joking? It was a nightmare, right? Who’s that guy actually?’ there’s so many questions in your head; you walked to the kitchen to drink water. “Noona!” Minwoo called. You ran to your room. “What?” you asked worried of him. “Can you pull this nail out of my finger?” he asked you with his eyes full of tears. “Oh my! How come that there’s a nail in my room?” you hesitated for a while. Afterwards, you ran to him to pull the nail out of his finger. “Where did you found this anyway?” you asked while taking care of his swollen finger. “I fell on the ground, noona.” He answered with ‘=.=’  this expression on his face. You just nodded.

 

“Noona, can’t you walk me home?” Minwoo begged you, giving his best puppy eyes. “Why?” you pouted. “I’m s-scared.” He answered you. He’s still too scared to go out alone because of the incident that he have years ago. So you agreed and walked with Minwoo.

 

“Aigoo, Eunhae-yah! What’re you doing here?” Minwoo’s mom came running at you. “Auntie, I’m here to send Minwoo home.” You smiled. “You’re not going to leave just like that are you? Come on. Get in.” Minwoo’s mom pushed you inside the house. But suddenly, you stopped. “Auntie, no need. I’m busy. I’m really sorry! See you later auntie, Minwoo!” you waved your hands and ran away. “I don’t want myself to get busy.” You sighed. You walked and walked. Then, the place you’re in suddenly became dark. “Hey, you alone?” a voice spoke out. “w-where am I?” it’s the first time that you walked in that place before. “Humph.” He smirked and went closer to you. He pinned you to the wall. “Hey, let me do it.” Another unknown voice spoke out. “What are you?” the drunk men that pinned you on the wall before speaks out and he let you go. You can feel that you’re shaking because you’re scared. You felt that you can’t move anymore. “Just leave it to me, hyung. Don’t you know me?” He sounded like he’s really going to eat you up. The drunken man just backed off. “Alright. Only once! Because she’s mine.” He lost his balance. He sounded like he really wanted you. “Okay, hyung.” He went closer to you. ‘. This guy knows that drunken guy?’ you thought. He pinned you to the wall as the drunken man walked to the entrance of the dark alley to guard it. His face getting closer to your neck. “Run away, okay? That guy there, he’s a bit dangerous you know.” He whispered and chuckled. “I’ll count till three. Then run.” He continued. “1” you looked around. “2” you don’t have the confidence to run away. “3!” you ran away and you pushed the drunken man aside without any mercy.

 

You ran, ran and ran till you bumped into a very familiar girl which is your friend, Yang Minjae. “Oh? Eunhae-yah?” Minjae dropped her plastic bag. She looked at you from head to toes. “You okay?” she saw your dirty clothes. “U-Unnie…” you’re still shaking like before. “Let’s go to my place. Now!” she’s your one and only friend that is a girl. “Here, wear this.” Minjae handed her clothes to you and asked you to put her clothes on you. You just stared on the floor, thinking about the incident you had just now. Minjae then helped you put the clothes on you. Then she carried you to her bed and let you sleep you there. “Eunhae-yah, have a nice sleep. I’ll be back in later.” She then closed the door and you closed your eye. After a few minutes, you fell asleep on Minjae’s bed.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...