Chapter Three : Waking up on someone's house, that is Minjae's house then eating breakfast before taking a bath and went to school together -- 'First time ever'.

Saebonchae phaen-phick. ^^

You woke up early in the morning. “Oh? Where am I?” you wondered. “Eunhae-yah! You’re awake? Good morning!” Minjae jumped happily. “Here’s your breakfast.” She handed you a plate of an egg. ‘What’s this? A breakfast before showering? This is my first time in my life ever!’ you thought. “We’ll go to school together, okay?” She asked you. “O-okay…” You answered along. “Wait, what?! School? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” You screamed. “So, you don’t want to go to school, Eunhae-yah?” Minjae pouted. “No, I mean. I just, I, I, want to go to school. Yeah… hahaha.” You said, pressing the word ‘WANT’. You don’t know why you acted like that just now. “Okay. Luckily I have another spare school uniform… and here, the bathroom’s there. Go wash up. Tell me when you’re done.” Minjae handed you the towel and pointed at the bathroom. You sighed, thankful. “Thanks Minjae-ah. What time is it anyway?” You thanked Minjae and searched for a clock. “You’re always welcomed.” She smiled at you. “And it’s half past six now.” She took a look on her watch then smiled wider at you. You just nodded. Then, you went in the bathroom to take a shower. Suddenly, you remembered what happened ‘yesterday’. ‘Oh, right. I was almost by a drunken ugly guy yesterday.’ You thought. While you brushed your tooth, you remembered someone saved you from being . ‘Who’s that guy, actually? I can’t see his face clearly and… I really wanted to thank him. But, is he a part of those UGLYs?’ you thought and raised your right eyebrow this time.

 

You finished showering and you told Minjae that you’ve finished showering. “Here’s your uniform.” She handed you her spare uniform. “Thanks. But, do you have spare shoes too?” You lowered your voice, embarrassed. “School shoes? Of course! Your size is the same as mine right?” she said, too excited to go to school with her friend together from home. “Yeah!” you cheered happily. You took the uniform and got in Minjae’s room. You quickly dressed and got out of her room. “Wow! It perfectly fit on you? But, isn’t it too tight? You look so damn y now.” She said huskily. “I’m not y like the queenkas in school.” You said then laughed. ‘The queenkas? y? Dream on girls!’ you thought then laughed with Minjae.

 

~SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SCHOOLTIME~

 

You entered your class with Minjae. Everyone in the class looked at you from head to toes. Especially the boys. “Ahem!” a voice that you know cleared his throat. That ‘someone’ put his hand on your shoulder. You then looked up and saw Minwoo. “Minwoo-yah!” you yelled and pushed him aside. Everyone laughed. Especially Minjae. “Noona, why weren’t you home last night? You didn’t answer your phone too.” Minwoo asked. His worried expression all over his face. “I was just… in a little bit trouble so, I went to Minjae’s house right, Minjae?” you tapped Minjae’s shoulder lightly. “Oh? Oh…” She then faked a smile on Minwoo. ‘Something feels weird. Hmm. Are they lying to me?’ Minwoo thought. He almost found out what you and Minjae are up to. ‘Guess I’ll just let it go for once.’ Luckily he just let it go. “Anyway, Minwoo, I lost the tickets’ phone number.” You sat next to him. “Oh, really? Here” he gave you the phone number. The teacher came in. you searched for you phone in your bag, but you can’t find it anywhere. ‘Wait, where’s my phone? How can I call someone if my phone’s not with me?’ you thought. Then you remembered the scene that you dropped your phone when running. “Aish! Pabo-yah.” You then stood up from your chair. Everyone and the teacher stared at you like you had killed a person.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...