SHE HAS TO GO, NOW!

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Your POV)

 

"Thank you. I'll do my best." I gave a ninety-degree bow.

 

Taeyeon-ssi gave me a pat on the back.

 

"See you around, hoobae."

 

The rest of the leaders smiled and left the room.

 

Yay, alone, in my own room!

 

I plunged on the bed, and rolled about. I'm so happy heh. I got back up and headed to get a shower. I'll be introduced to everyone an hour later. And that includes him. Kim. Jong. Hyun.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Oh, the sad life of Kim Jong Hyun. Bummie, we have to get her out."

 

"But why-" Taemin started to protest again.

 

"Taemin stop siding her. I'll get you banana milk okay?"

 

Taemin smiled and kept quiet.

 

"Jonghyun, yeah, I know you've got several conflicts with her, but you can't just shove someone out. They worked hard for this. And they won't let you kick her out."

 

"Then I'll just need to make her get out herself."

 

"You should just give her a shot." Onew hyung said.

 

"And let her spill more coffee? No way."

 

And that was Bummie's present she spilt it on.

 

----

 

Half an hour more. Sigh. Maybe I'll walk around the company, look around and all.

 

I came to the counter which I came to earlier, and peeked in the room to make sure Kim Jong Hyun and his friend weren't there anymore.

 

"Eunhee-ah? Is that you?"

 

"Oh? Donghae-ssi."

 

"Could you help me a little bit?"

 

"Yeah sure."

 

I left my files and my phone on the countertop. There was no one, and surely there won't be thieves in SM Entertainment right? I left to help Donghae.

 

"Donghae. I made it." I whispered to Donghae when I made sure we were alone.

 

"Yeah, congrats. But you know, we're not suppose to tell everyone else that we're relatives."

 

"I know. Donghae-ssi. No one knows we're cousins. Okay?"

 

"Alright alright. Now help me with this, would you?"

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

How to get her out. How to get her out. How?! So frustrated.

 

My hands shot into my pocket to get my phone. Eh, where is it? I searched the other pocket, it's not there. Hmm? I saw a phone and a couple of files on the counter top. That person won't come back soon right? There wasn't a single name or anything on that phone. Then I quickly dialed my number.

 

"HELLOO?"

 

"Ouch. It's a freaking phone, Onew. You don't shout in it."

 

"Oh? Jonghyun-ah. Eating chicken, sorry."

 

"Why is my phone with you?"

 

"Really? Must have took it by accident. I'm eating chicken now, I can't talk. Goodbye~"

 

He hung up. Having chicken, without me? Sob, whatever.

 

I placed the phone back where it was, and put it exactly how it was before. Then I quickly left to find Onew.

 

----

 

"Thanks."

 

"You're welcome, oppa. I mean, Donghae-ssi."

 

"We're not suppose to be close. Still on the hunt for your brother?"

 

"Yeah. I should leave now."

 

"Bye."

 

I grabbed my files and phone on the counter top. I wiped the screen of my phone, since it looked dirty.

 

"Hey." Donghae called out.

 

I turned to look at him.

 

"Hwaiting."  He smiled.

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

"You guys will have to treat the trainee well. I believe soon she will become famous like every one of you and make SM proud. As sunbaes, you should teach her, scold her if you have too, and make sure she stays on the right track. Watch out for her, don't let her do things on her own, who knows what she'll do."

 

Those were the company's orders. We, SHINee, were in charge of taking care of this hoobae. And Jonghyun isn't too happy. I should be on his side, but then, somehow, Jonghyun should give her a chance. Well, if she turns out really bad, then well, can't blame him.

 

Hey wait a second. As sunbaes, you should teach her, scold her if you have too... That's good news for Jonghyun, no? For now, I won't stop Jonghyun from doing what he's doing, nor will I help him. I'm too innocent to do anything, heh.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so happy I gained a little bit more subscribers! :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

Like, comment and subscribe! (: