Play pretend?

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Donghae's POV)

 

"So, are you ready for tomorrow?!" I yelled into my cousin's ear.

 

"HEY! DONGHAE OPPA ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF?" She yelled back.

 

"Hahaha, naww don't get mad at me." I pinched her cheeks.

 

"Ouch! Donghae!" She smacked my arm.

 

I laughed at her. She's so funny when she's angry.

 

"Whoa whoa, what's going on here?" Eunhyuk entered the room. "Are you interfering with my student, Hae?" 

 

"Student? More like siblings. Eunhyuk and Eunhee. Hahaha." I half-joked.

 

"Hyuk oppa, Donghae oppa is being an immature ." She snarled.

 

I'm actually pretty surprised to have a cousin like Eunhee. Other girls would usually whine and pout, while she just whacks back. And then, she doesn't complain to Eunhyuk, saying that I bullied her or something, like how most girls do (or maybe just the ones I know), instead she just throws a harsh comment at me.

 

"He's always an , Eunhee." Eunhyuk smirked.

 

"HEY! Aren't you on my side, Hyukkie?"

 

"Apparently, no. Haha, anyways, ARE YOU READY FOR TOMORROW?!" Eunhyuk screamed.

 

"Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you two! My ears are going to turn deaf soon! And yes, I'm ready for tomorrow, alright?"

 

"Aish, such a spoilsport. We seem more excited than you are." I frowned at Eunhee.

 

----

 

Aish, such a spoilsport. We seem more excited than you are.

 

Why wasn't I excited? I should be really happy that I'm going to debut in about 24 hours! But why do I have this feeling, that I don't want to debut.. just yet?

 

"No. I'm excited." I said defiantly.

 

"Oh reaaaalllyy." Donghae said with a tone of sarcasm. "It's written all over your face. I'M SO EXCITED!"

 

I glared at him. Despite him being older than me, sometimes I think he's immature. But I still give him some respect at least.

 

"I'm going to leave now. Uhh, get ready for debut. Or something. Tomorrow I'm suppose to perform at Music Bank?"

 

"Yes, and be punctual, alright?"

 

"Yes, oppa."

 

I left the room and went off to... I don't know where I'm going or what I wanted to do. I can't go out to have fun anymore, seeing that I'm going to debut tomorrow, and I have to take things seriously. No more being a trainee. But I didn't want to think about the dance steps or practice singing 'Never Stop' again. I wanted to have fun for the last time.

 

"Hey, Eunhee!" Someone called.

 

I turned around to see that the voice belonged to Key.

 

"Key?" I asked, surprised why he was here.

 

"Debuting tomorrow! Are you excited?"

 

That was the third time hearing the word 'debut' today. No wait, the fifth. My manager and dance teacher said it too. 

 

"Sort of. Key oppa, I don't want to think about debuting anymore. It's so much pressure to keep on thinking about it. I want to do something fun."

 

"But debuting is exciting! Isn't that fun? Well, but it's true, you'll get pretty nervous thinking about it all the time. So, you want to do something fun?"

 

I nodded, a smile appearing on my face.

 

"Well, let's play pretend! I'll get the SHINee members over, and let's pretend that you're going to debut, and we'll be your audience! Then you won't be so nervous tomorrow. Is that okay?" 

 

"I guess it's okay..."

 

What has this Key have in mind... I will never understand.

 

"I'll be back~" He hummed, and went to find the other SHINee members.

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

"Go on, perform. That's your stage." I pointed to an area in the room.

 

"Umm, Key oppa, I find this a bit akward."

 

"No, it's alright, it's just like the audience at Music Bank! Just ermm.. multiply us. Keke."

 

Jonghyun sat beside me, and the other members sat down in a line too. So it was - me, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and Minho. Eunhee then started singing and dancing for her solo - 'Never Stop', and she kept on avoiding looking at us. What kind of artist is this? Not looking at her fans? Aish.

 

"Hey, Eunhee! You got to play along, stop being so serious already." Onew told her.

 

"Alright. But I was thinking of doing something else than just singing and dancing.."

 

"Oh, I know! Let's potray a fan meeting event for Ae!" Taemin suggested.

 

"That's nice, we'll line up as fans and ask for your autograph!" Minho chuckled.

 

Key set up a table and a chair for me to sit down.

 

"I suddenly thought of this, Eunhee, so I thought I should tell it to you too. One of my close friend, Woohyun from Infinite, loves throwing hearts at his fans. Why don't you try too?"

 

Key demonstrated once for me, by throwing it to Jonghyun. 

 

"Ahh, okay. That's something I might do once in a while." I giggled.

 

They all lined up in front of my table with a paper and a pen, as if they were my fans. I laughed at the sight of them. Onew who was standing in front of me gave me a puzzled look.

 

"What?"

 

"No, it's just that you all are so tall, and I'm sitting down signing for you, while you block my ray of sunshine."

 

Onew ignored me and placed his piece of paper on my table.

 

"To who?" I asked politely.

 

"To the chicken lover Onew."

 

"O... kay." I wrote a few words and signed his paper. "Thank you~"

 

Onew moved aside and it was Taemin's turn.

 

"NOONA! I LOVE YOUR SONGS SO MUCH AND YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"

 

"Did you just call me noo-"

 

"I'm pretending you dork. I'm still older than you by a few months okay."

 

"HAHAHA I see. So you're potraying a fanboy who is younger than me?"

 

"Exactly. Now sign!"

 

I laughed at Taemin. He's just so cute!

 

Next was Key. Hoho. Time for throwing hearts.

 

I threw a heart at Key, but suddenly Jonghyun who was standing behind Key rushed to the front and pretended to tear the heart in pieces.

 

I laughed and fell off my chair.

 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA~!"

 

"My heart!" Key pretended to sob and whacked Jonghyun.

 

"Ouch. Key! Those hearts were meant for me!" 

 

"No, they weren't!" Key protested. "Get back in your line, Jjong!"

 

I managed to get back up and sit properly on my chair.

 

"Oh gosh, you two." I threw hearts at them both, Nam Woohyun style.

 

"Hey, that's not fair! I didn't get any!" Minho argued. "You two bishes who are standing in front of me, stop messing around and let me get my autograph! Asses."

 

"Hyung!" Taemin glared at Minho. Then he looked back at me and whined - "I want a heart too~"

 

"I want chickennnnn!" Onew shouted.

 

Aigoo. Such a messy fan meeting with insane fans. And there's only five of them... and they're SHINee.

 

----

 

[The next day]

 

(Hongki's POV)

 

"We're going back today! Come on guys, pack up pack up!" Jonghoon told us.

 

My mind was thinking about one particular girl who was going to debut tonight at Music Bank.

 

Ae Eun Hee.

 

I wonder how would it be like if I met her face to face. I wonder if she even recognises me. Or if she hates me. What happened to my family, I never really knew since I left, and I don't really wanted to care. I lived a better life like this. The passing away of omma turned my whole life upside down, but now it's almost back to normal.

 

"Hongki! HEY, are you even listening?" Jonghoon shouted.

 

"What- yes?"

 

"I said. GO PACK. We're leaving today. What is on your mind these days? You're always not paying attention!"

 

"Nothing. Just thought of something.. before." I mumbled.

 

________________________________________________________

 

Blehhh. Useless chapter. HOHO SHE IS DEBUTING.

Yes, it's in the next chapter! Please wait for it~

 

Bye.