Can I like you?

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Should I approach her? Or should I just lay low? But it's not like if I confess, we can be together anyway. I'll just.. let it be.

 

I sighed. I don't know what to do. 

 

"Jonghyun?" A voice said. It was Eunhee.

 

"Honorifics please."

 

"Oh, sorry. Sunbae?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Where's the first-aid kit?"

 

First-aid kit? Was she injured, again?

 

"Why? Who's injured?"

 

"Erm- I am."

 

"What did you do?"

 

"Just tell me where the first-aid kit is!"

 

"Not telling you unless you tell me what happened. And please stop being rude."

 

"Yah! When was I ever- aish, help me out already, I'm bleeding!"

 

She's bleeding? OH GOSH.

 

I quickly opened a cabinet to retrieve the first-aid kit. 

 

"Where bleeding? Where bleeding?" I was so nervous I couldn't even get my sentences right.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~"

 

What? I looked at her, she wasn't bleeding at all. A few bruises.. okay fine, bruises everywhere, no sign of blood anywhere.

 

"What have you been doing? Getting so many bruises."

 

"Practicing, training. I twisted my injured leg and I kept banging into things."

 

She what?

 

"You twisted your injured leg? Is it serious?"

 

"I went to see the doctor yesterday, wasn't too serious.. I tried dancing in my room today but I fell and yeah."

 

"So you just had to make it become worse, didn't you?"

 

"I just-"

 

"Sit down." I ordered her.

 

She sat down immediately without saying anything. Just like a good puppy. Then she stood up again.

 

"I can do it myself. Pass me the first-aid kit."

 

"Sit down." I said again.

 

"Give it to me."

 

"Respect!" 

 

"Sunbae, PLEASE, give me the first-aid kit."

 

"Sit down." I said, repeating for the third time.

 

"Ugh." 

 

She sat down again.

 

"I'll do it myself. Go away."

 

"I'm trying to help you and you shove me away?" I looked her straight in the eye.

 

"I never said I needed your help." She said, as she avoided my eyes and bit her lip.

 

"I don't care if you don't need it. I'll be there when you're hurt or in trouble." 

 

Was that cheesy? Because I didn't really know what I was saying- oh dang, I can't take that back!

 

She didn't reply. I started to apply medicine on her bruises.

 

"Does it hurt?"

 

"Not really."

 

"Not hurting at all?"

 

"Nope- ouchhh." She winced as softly as she could.

 

I smiled at her stupidness. Sometimes she could be just so adorable, another moment she's just being haughty again.

 

"Oh? Oppa!" She said, out of a sudden.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Not you, silly."

 

I turned to see who she was looking at. She was staring at the TV. It was FT Island, they were having a press conference.

 

"Hongki?"

 

"Yeah." She replied, eyes still glued onto the TV screen.

 

"You really are a big fan, aren't you. And why don't you call me oppa?"

 

"Fan? Oh- yeahh, yeahh I am.."

 

She said, eyes no longer looking at the TV screen. She seemed to be recalling something. 

 

"And I don't call you oppa because it's weird. Can I just call you by name?"

 

"No! Show some respect okay? Oppa isn't weird. Sunbae is weird! People will think we have a grudge on each other!"

 

"I think calling by name seems closer. Hey, Jonghyun, how was your day, Jonghyun?" She sticked out her tongue.

 

"Shut up!" I bellowed, as I pulled her in and kissed her.

 

Jonghyun is out of his mind.

 

----

 

Did he just... kiss me? Is he insane?

 

But his lips- so- 

Must regain conciousness.

 

I pushed Jonghyun away, and he toppled on the floor. I wiped my lips.

 

"KIM JONG HYUN!" I shouted, as his expression turned to fear. "Are you out of your mind?"

 

"I just- just-"

 

"You just?" I asked him, the insides of me boiling, yet still able to control myself.

 

Maybe because I wasn't really mad. But- that was my first kiss! And he took it away. How could he?! ;___;

 

"I just-"

 

"I'm back!" Key said, as Taemin trotted along behind him.

 

"Oh? Are you injured?" Taemin asked me.

 

Jonghyun was already up, and he was sitting on the floor, while I who had my fists clenched, loosened them and looked up at Taemin. And Key.

 

No, I can't do this to Key. They're together. Jonghyun, what the heck were you thinking?

 

I glared at Jonghyun. 

 

"Yeah, she got injured." Jonghyun answered, and gulped.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

So she hates me? She hates me ? That guy called Joon is going down. But then again, he said he thinks that she likes me, so I can't blame him too..

 

She was glaring at me. Oh God, oh gosh.

 

Key and Taemin went back to their rooms.

 

"We'll talk about this. Later." She snarled.

 

---- 

 

(Key's POV)

 

I came back from daily grocery only to find Jonghyun helping the trainee apply medicine on her bruises. They always seemed.. so.. together. But then again, I was the one who told Jonghyun to go for it and encouraged him. I was his best friend, right? I should support him. I wonder if he's confessed yet.. but the look of it, I don't think so. And he's such a coward, he wouldn't dare.

 

Jonghyun, don't leave me alone. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

         

Can I cry for Key now? D: I'm such a bad bad author omg D: I'm sorry I made them kiss, you have to blame 'I'm a Flower Too' because of that. Yoon Shi Yoon, he just- argh, he's damaged my mind. I'm the worst author ever. But then again, I'm really starting to ship JongAe (in here) instead of Jongkey... heh. I hope I won't write any more kissing scenes in the further chapters.. unless you want some? :D Hehe~ Ppyong!