We're not together!

Glad I Met You :)

 

"What the hell?" I said through gritted teeth, heart feeling like it's about to burst.

 

"If I'm not restraining myself I would have give you punch in the face." I continued.

 

"Whoa whoa, since when were you that violent? We're cousins, okay?" Donghae shifted aside. 

 

"So what? You use me for a dare? You could have just prove it another way right? And choose another girl! Stop pulling me into this."

 

"But you're my cousin, so it won't complicate things! And I can explain it to you. I thought you could handle this."

 

"Have you even thought about what will happen after this? I just came in here and then you do this."

 

"What will happen? It's not that bad. Just don't go around together, ignore each other. People will think we've broke up."

 

"What do you mean by BROKE UP? When were we even together?" I knocked Donghae's head.

 

 

"Ouch." He said.

 

"And I supposed you forgot. Tomorrow we're suppose to go back to grandma's house for her 70th birthday. You'll be fetching me, remember? And then they'll start thinking of us being together."

 

"Right. And we can't reveal that we're cousins."

 

"But why can't we?"

 

"Because I said no."

 

Oh seriously, Donghae. Yes you're 'King of the Sea', but that doesn't mean that whatever you say must be obeyed.

 

"I've thought of a great plan for tomorrow. We'll just don't meet. Both of us can go different directions but we'll be heading to the same destination. Pretty smart, huh?" 

 

"Ah. Whatever. So annoying."

 

"Stop worrying! I bet it won't turn out that bad."

 

----

[The next day]

 

Both Donghae and I explained the reason why we needed to go back to our hometown. I told the truth, and he said because his grandfather was ill, which wasn't really a lie, but still, that wasn't the reason why we needed to go back.

 

"Wait. So both of you are going off...together?" Kyuhyun said.

 

.

 

"Ooh. This must be a lie so they can go out together!" Kyuhyun clasped his hands in delight.

 

"Smart thinking!" Yesung nudged Donghae.

 

"Wow. So you're not rejected?"Ryeowook asked.

 

"I guess you are straight, Donghae." Heechul stiffled a laugh. "And all those times I thought Eunhae was real."

 

Kyuhyun walked up to me then he gave a bow.

 

WHAT THE HELL?

 

"Good morning, Mrs Lee." (Donghae's surname is Lee)

 

Then they all collasped in laughter. I glared at Donghae. What did he mean by 'I bet it won't turn out that bad'? 

 

"Ooh. Eye contact!"

 

OH SERIOUSLY. Why are these people doing this?

 

"We're not even going to the same place!" I said, and stormed out of the building.

 

----

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

I decided to stalk Donghae. I still think he lied. He was never good in lying anyways. I grabbed my camera and followed him all the way to his car..

 

I stood a distance and hid behind a wall. There was a girl there..

 

I zoomed my camera and captured a photo.

 

"It's her." I said to myself. "Gotcha."

 

Guess they're really together now. A moment I'm happy for him, but then, it's a maknae's job to torcher his hyung, no?

 

I have evidence that they're now an official couple in our company. I can now work as a part-time stalker. Hehe.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Guys, guys, guys! I'm a professional stalker. Look what I got." Kyuhyun had a somewhat proud look on his face.

 

What's going on?

 

Key and I went closer to see what Kyuhyun was holding.

 

"That's Donghae, right?" Key pointed.

 

"Yep. And he's out for a date."

 

What?

 

I looked closer at the picture. There was a girl waiting for Donghae at the car. It's.. her? So they're really together? I knew that girl would turn out like that. Putting her lovelife in front of her career. She'll be kicked out soon.

 

But why is Donghae attracted to her?

 

I mean like, why her? What does she have that he likes? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO SEDUCE DONGHAE HYUNG?!

 

When she shows her true colours, I don't think Donghae might fall for her.

 

There was a strange feeling I had. It's like that tiny little voice in your head that tells you whether something is right or wrong. And the tiny little voice in my head says that it's all not true. Or maybe it's just me trying not to believe. And now I'm confused about my own emotions.

 

Then again.. poor Donghae. How will he live his life with her around.

 

----

 

"Donghae, you're so so dead." I said, after looking at a text message I just recieved.

 

"Why?"

 

"Ugh, you bastard." I whacked him.

 

"Hey, I'm driving here. Your life is currently in the hands of mine, y'know."

 

"They know we lied. Someone stalked us." I sighed.

 

Silence.

 

"Must be Kyuhyun." He finally said.

 

"Whoever it is, when we get back, everybody would know that we're together. No wait, what am I saying? We're not even together. This is all your fault. And why did Siwon want to dare you anyway? You look straight enough."

 

I saw Donghae's Adam's apple bob up then down. Was he hiding something?

 

"Eunhae is real."

 

WAIT WHAT?

 

"You mean you're in love with Eunhyuk? Or the other way around-"

 

"You can't deny love that exists!"

 

"And I thought you were straight! Oh my God, what will your parents say? HAHAHA!"

 

"You musn't tell them." Donghae warned.

 

"Oh fine, fine. But seriously? Really, I have no opinions towards 'homo's or 'bi's, but I really thought you were straight."

 

Silence.

 

"How does Eunhyuk feel about this?" I asked, a little concerned about Eunhyuk.

 

"I've explained to him."

 

"He knows we're just pretending, right?"

 

"I don't know if he'll get affected if Kyuhyun tells him we went out in the same car. I didn't tell him we were cousins, yet. I hope he believes me." He said, looking a little worried.

 

We both sat in silence again.

 

"You know what?" I said, suddenly.

 

"What?"

 

"I'll go back and explain this. Just say that we're cousins! It's alright! Making others think we're a couple would be worse. What if the paparazzi sees us? What will your fans think about me? And most importantly, what about Eunhyuk? I have to go back and explain everything. Tell the truth. I'll help you cover up, okay?"

 

"But grandma's birthday-"

 

"Just tell them I'm sorry. Buy a cake and say that I'm really sorry I can't come. Just come up with something, alright?"

 

Before he even had a chance to answer, I got off the car when he came to a halt.

 

"Taxi!" I signalled for a taxi.

 

"Back to SM Entertainment, please."

 

_________________________________________________________________________
 

Don't hate me kay. XD