I Forgot To Mention..

Sinful

       A week went by and Elizabeth had to find detractions so she started hanging out with other boys, flirting and what not, and she even hung out with Bunny a few times. To be honest nothing changed. Lillie was still all over Niel and Elizabeth was breaking. She would never admit it but she loved him. As days went by Changjo noticed how all of this had been affecting Elizabeth...Hard. He grew even more pissed every day.

     "Hey Niel. Hold up." Changjo said pulling Niel away from the group. "whats up?"

     "I know its not my place but look, You're not an idiot and nor am I. How do you not see what this Lillie thing is doing to Elizabeth? You guys would hang out every day Bro. Now you ice her out over some y rich white girl. Its tearing her apart dude." Changjo was Low-key afraid Niel was gonna take it the wrong way and of course he did. With Niel suppressing his feelings for Elizabeth it bottled up into anger. All because he's afraid to commit.
"You're right" Changjo smiled at Niels response "Its not your place. So, stop. I don't want Elizabeth." Niel turned away mad for all the wrong reasons. Changjo was shocked. "Ahn Daniel! You know that's a lie. Stay away from Elizabeth then if thats how you 'really feel' about her." Niel stopped and turned back around. "Is that a threat, Jong-Hyun?" Kids started gathering around the two boys but they didn't pay it any attention.

     "Depends. Are you gonna keep hurting my best friend or man the up?"

 

     "Elizabeth, come quick its Changjo and Niel!" Ricky ran by. "Omo....." Elizabeth shook her head in stress and ran to the English hall. There was a crowd of high school students surrounding the two boys. She pushed her way through she came to a shocking surprise of Changjo and Niel rolling around on the tile floor. "DON'T YOU ING BREAK HER HEART!!" Changjo yelled throwing a punch. "I DON'T WANT HER ANYMORE! I WANT LILLIE!'' he yelled responding from the pain on his cheek. He stood up and swung but someones hand grabbed hold of Niel's wrist before it came to contacted to Changjo's face. Not Elizabeth, Bunny, Changjo, not even any of the teen top members, The strong grip belonged to Vernon. Elizabeth's stronger older brother.

      "Now, what did you say about my younger sister?''  Vernon said in his intimidating deep voice batting his eyes at the end. "I said I don't want your innocent, know it all, everything has to be perfect of a sister." Niel snapped. Lillie was standing in the background. Vernon walked up to Lillie still talking at Niel-"Are you sure about that?'' he said looking Lillie up in disgust. He walked back over to Niel who was staring at Changjo. " Wait-" Elizabeth walked out holding up her finger to Vernon telling him to let her speak. ''let me just say something." She walked out standing between Niel and Vernon while every one was in awe and gasps. She Popped off on Niel ''She crept into your life out of ing no where. You've only known her FOR A ING WEEK and yeah shes prettier than I'll every be but I'm sorry I'm to ING INNOCENT for you.'' everyone gasped. Her brother Smiled that his sister had finally snapped. Yes, Vernon and Niel were best friend but Vernon knows Niel deserve to be put in his place by her. She continued " -and you mean to tell me that I mean nothing to you all of a sudden. well you Niel... you." she said tearing up. Niel couldn't even look at Elizabeth. "and Lillie I hope you know you're a and you're boring. So, why don't you go back to .....'' boys in the crowd were in awe drooling over Elizabeth's bad assness. She stared to walk away but she had one more thing to add. "oh. I almost forgot to mention, by the way Niel, you're just a player, you'll never change, and you've officially lost your shot... So her and then drop her but don't come back to me and remember: She can you good, but I can you BETTER." she walked away pulling her skirt up short to show she meant it. Vernon looked at Niel and Changjo "Well, I think that was handled pretty well. Also- " he said turning to Niel " Just cause she gave you an invitation doesn't mean you have permission to my sister." Niel rolled his eyes wiping the blood from his mouth.

     Changjo ran up to the rest of Teen Top " Before any of you turn on me... I did what had to be done." Cap turned to Changjo."We're not mad at you or him but you two are suspended from the group until you both figure this out." "Thats fair..." Changjo turned away.

Niels POV.

    I was in shock. Suspended?!?!? " What? Why!?" I said and Cap turned back around "look, I'm not gonna put the group in jeopardy, so unless you and - ''  ''Wait." The group looked at Changjo. "Niel, listen your like my brother but you hurt Elizabeth, like... bad and that will take a long time for me to for give you. For right now I'm gonna push it aside....." Changjo stuck his left hand out asking me to truce...... I accepted. Cap smiled looking at us both "Was that so hard?" he teased.

    My heart Dropped when we walked down the hall and Eliz was talking to a group of boys and one of them had his arm around her. This wasn't like her at all. What did I do? kkk bro... I looked back at her and she was laughing at the boy who had his arm around her. Who even is that guy? He looks very familiar...

Vernon Saw Elizabeth talking to the group of dogs drooling over her like steak. "Are you ing kidding me?!" he thought to himself rolling his eyes. "Elizabeth!" he called her over to his locker. "Okay, number one, pull your skirt down. I don't wanna have to fight some meat head thats looking at my little sister funny." She pulled her skirt down embarrassed. "-and number 2, why didn't you tell me about Niel."

"Oh shut up, Like you didn't know. Plus thats your best friend I didn't wanna make it weird between you two"

"Okay... thats fair, and now number 3, please don't ever. EVER. EVER. say how you can someone better in front of me.. Really don't want that in my head thanks." Elizabeth was so embarrassed. she looked away shamefully "I'm sorry Vernon."

"Hey, I'm not mad. Hahaha you kicked out there kid." he said hugging Elizabeth.