Pathetic Little Boy

Sinful

Ricky showed up to practice and the boys were not happy that he was late. "Dude, where were you?" Cap hissed at the young boy grabbing his shirt. "I had some I had to deal with." He said pushing Cap's hand off of him. "What, ?" Niel asked. "You're 2 hours late." 

"And I would have been here on time if you weren't such a to people who care about you but its none of your guys' business where I was anyway, now is it?" 

Everyone was in shock. Ricky walked past everyone and went to his spot in the formation. Niel looked back at him a little shameful. As he looked, Ricky was already starring at Niel intensely. 

"Alright... From the top!" Cap pressed play and the group went through 'Seoul Night' about a thousand times. Practice ended at 6... it was 6:30 and the other group was waiting outside to use the dance room. A boy with ash-blue hair popped in. Immediately Niel recognized him. "Hey, sorry to bother Y'all but are you guys almost finished? Our practice started 30 minutes ago.." The boy said politely. "Oh, Yeah sorry Tae-Hyung, Come on in." Cap waved them into the dance room. The boy noticed Niel and glared at him. As Chunji grabbed his stuff the boy walked up to him. Chunji was a little thrown off and slowly looked up at the boy examining his face. "Hi?" he said in confusion. "Hey, sorry. I'm Kim Taehyung but I go by V." 

"Hi, I'm Chunji. What's up?"

"You guys are Teen Top, Right?" Chunji nodded at V.

"Ok, I was just wondering. I've seen Y'all around school before."

"Wait you go to our school?" Chunji asked surprised. 

"Yeah. Hahaha, we have English together." He laughed. The two started to talk more and more but only to be interrupted. "Chunji. Let's go." Niel starred down V as if to say 'Try me, .'

"We Should kick it sometime," Chunji said before leaving.

"Oh definitely."

 V looked back at Niel who hadn't taken his eyes off him. V just laughed and pulled his phone out and texted Elizabeth.

                                           {Elizabeth Kay}

                                              (Just saw your best friend at practice.. Pathetic little boy *vomit*)                           

     (BAHAHAH I assume you mean Niel??)

                                               (No. in big foot.)

                                               (Yes Niel haha. Hes a weirdo lol you're way to pretty for him)

     (hahah ^^Awe ily so much you're to nice <3) 

 

~This is how I Imaged V to look at Niel lol plus he looks hot as in this... Just had to share ahha~