Boys Are Stupid.

Sinful

"Hey, I'm gonna walk home after school. I need some time to think." "Alright I'll see you at home" Vernon waved as he headed to his last class of the day. Elizabeth was hurting pretty bad. She kept beating her self up wondering, "What did I do so wrong that made him feel this way towards me?'', "Is it something I said?" She kept going on and on with her "What Ifs". She walked into math and sat by Ricky. "Hey, You ok?" he poked her with his pencil. "I'll be fine. Thanks, Ricky." "Listen, Eliz, You know Niel's not a good guy. I mean he's not a great guy relationship-wise." 

"Ricky? Is this supposed to make me feel better?" She looked at him irritated. "What I'm trying to say is you deserve so much better than some boy who takes advantage of every walking, living, breathing, source of life with a ." Elizabeth broke out in laughter, It was completely true. "Hey! are you taking notes or screwing around?" Mr.Lee yelled at the two. Ricky mouthed an apology to the teacher before turning back to Elizabeth. "What are you doing after school?" he looked at her hopeful. "Well, I'm just gonna walk home, clear my head, maybe take a shower and cry, ya know? The usual." "Haha okay, well I'm gonna go home, eat, go to your house and hopefully I'll make it just in time of you getting out of the shower." He giggled as Elizabeth playfully punched him. "Shut up you ." she laughed. 

Elizabeth slowly walked home. She had her playlist on shuffle and grooved her way down the street to 'Give me one reason' by Tracy Chapman. She got her mind off the whole fight for about 2 minutes until she got home. 

"Sup ." Vernon playfully said, "Hey er" she laughed back wiping a tear. "Come here." Vernon gabber his sister Hugging her as she sobbed. Niel and her have liked each other since grade school when Elizabeth first came from America. He's also the only one who knows her life story other than Vernon. She Trusted him with everything. Until now. "Go take your shower now and cry. haha." He joked. She dropped her bag on the stairs and slowly walked up to her bathroom.  Her hand touched the cold shower foist and turned it upward to warm. She stripped her clothes off and then stepped into the steaming mist of the shower. The water quickly ran down the curves and edges of her body. She sat on the floor of her shower and cried for a minute and realized she shouldn't be wasting her time crying over him. She stood up and let the water hit her chest as it rolled down her and the rest of her hourglass body. It burned but it was a satisfying burn until she turned it off once more. The cool air burned her legs... "I just ing shaved" she whinnied as she opened her bedroom door. "What are you doing?" she asked Ricky who was sitting on her bed. "Oh Uh.. Well, I was just... uh" He kept stuttering. He couldn't help but notice how nice of a body she had. He tried to look away but couldn't. "I was just waiting for you." there was an awkward silence. " Well...Get out."She nodded towards the door "Right, sorry." 

   "Okay, you can come in." Ricky opened the door to find her in spandex shorts and a black hoodie. He stared at her for a cool minute." What Ricky? Why you staring at me?" he hesitated but thought ' it.' He laid on her bed and just admired her while she brushed her wet hair. "Eliz, has anyone told you how ing gorgeous you are?" She blushed and put the brush down. " Haha, Thanks, Ricky." She smiled but soon it disappeared. "Not pretty enough though I guess..." Ricky shot up off the bed. "Don't ever say that again. He's an idiot. Look at you! If he can't see what he's lost when he's not worth anything, Beth." She turned to face him "Beth? Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" She said walking out of her room. "You're not listening to me, Elizabeth." He proclaimed chasing her down the stairs. "I know, Ricky." 

    " Elizabeth, Stop. You're a beautiful girl. Don't let some fool tell you otherwise or make you feel any less!" 

    "Isn't Niel your friend? Cause you sure aren't acting like it." she said as she poured orange juice in a cup.

    "Stop changing the subject, Elizabeth." 

    "Okay, What?!" 

   "Boys are stupid. You're gonna get hurt-"

   "Really? Ya Think?!" Elizabeth sarcastically teased.

   "But never let a boy be a sacrifice to your happiness. Let Niel be a lesson." 

Vernon walked in and caught what Ricky said. "He's Right, Elizabeth." She rolled her eyes at them both as Vernon left the room again. "Fine." she whinnied. "Good. Are you feeling any better?" He asked as she sipped her drink. "Yes... Thank you, Ricky." "Anytime. I've gotta go I'm late for practice." She hugged him. "What time were you supposed to start?" He grabbed his bag and keys."2:30. So right after school." "RICKY ITS 4 O'CLOCK!" She yelled shooing him out the door. "I know but I needed to make sure you were ok."