Protective

Sinful

Elizabeth was sitting on her bed doing math homework when she got a text from V. 'Dress up baby doll were going all out tonight.' She smiled. *ALL OUT? where are we going??* she thought. 

'OK, so heels or no?'

'No. in case we need to run lmao' 

*What! why would we need to run?!!* Her head was going crazy. She kept thinking over and over about what she was gonna tell Vernon. Lie? Tell him what she's doing? She looked back at the texted and there was a lump in pushing with anxiety. " it. I'm going." she burst up out of bed and ran to her closet. She pulled out a black tube top with 'ANGEL' studded on the front, som black shorts, and a white silk rob like shirt which she tied loosely so her soft shoulders were seen and half the lettering on the tube top was poking out. To top it off she used a black belt to singe her waist. She threw on chunky black vans and redid her hair and touched up her make up. 

Vernon walked past her bedroom to go downstairs but he noticed her door was opened and he looked. *Um where the does she think she's going?* He changed direction and headed into her room catching her by surprise. 

"Umm where are you going?" he asked trying to be all protective. 

Lie? Don't lie? 

"I'm going out." She said shakily.

"No ... With with who?" 

Lie? Don't lie?

"I'm going out with a couple friends. I'll be home tonight and Yes, there are guys." she paused. He kinda stared at her blankly. "I understand you care but I'm 18 and never go out or do anything." 

"I know I just don't want some freak looking at my sister." He didn't wanna be an but he also didn't wanna have to beat someone's for harassing his sister. 

"On a real note. Who will be with you?" 

"V." He didn't like that response." Kim Tae-Hyung. He's the guy I hang out with every morning." 

"Yes, I know who it is... Well, can you just text me throughout the night so I know you're alive? Also if anything happens, You call me. Understand?" 

She couldn't help but laugh at him. " Hahaha Okay, dad." She joked and hugged him. "Oh , he's here. How do I look?" 

'You look great, Elizabeth. Have fun, Hoe. love you." he said as she followed him out the door. "Love you too, .'' She waved as she ran down the front porch steps.