Jealous

Sinful

 

    "Have you meet the new girl?" a freshman boy ran up to Elizabeth asking. He was short and thin with black hair. "NO? where is she?'' She wondered out-loud. "She's sitting with Teen Top In between Ricky and Niel." The boy grabbed Elizabeth's hand pulling her to the lunch tables. "See?'' the boy said pointing to a giggly brunet with natural hazel eyes and long Tan legs. "Oh... she's really pretty." Elizabeth said... okay, yeah she was definitely jealous of those legs. The 9th grader looked up at the senior with puppy-like eyes " But Noona, shes nothing compared to you!" the boy agyeoed. "Thanks, kid, what's your name?''

           ''Just call me Bunny.'' he said with a wink and ran off.

           "Elizabeth! Come over!" Niel finally noticed her. She walked over with poise. "This is Vernon's  little sister, Elizabeth." He held out his hand presenting her. She raised an eyebrow "Hmm your pretty. I'm Lillie." She gave a devilish smirk. " Hi, Lillie. Where you from?" Elizabeth asked with a trusting tone. "Born and raised in Britain. Now you, where you from?" she asked mocking. "America, specifically California." - "Really? By the way are you and Vernon half-siblings? cause clearly you don't look alike." she giggled. Elizabeth was used to this type of bull with mean girls. Shes heard it all, Vernon and Elizabeth share the same dad. Elizabeth was abandoned with her mom in Oakland, California. When she turned 11 her mother died. She was shot. Gang affiliation. The CPS workers tracked down all family but the only one left was Vernon... Elizabeth answered " Different moms. Same dad." Lillie was deliberately trying to make Elizabeth feel like . Not really surprised... She's a . "Why do you live out here now? Don't you have family out in America?" "-Do you have family in America, Lillie?" Niel jumped in Knowing she was uncomfortable. He looked at her and winked as if to say 'I've got you' as Lillie went on and on about herself.

*rrrrrrrrriiiiinnnggggg*

"Niel walk me to my class." Lillie snapped in an irritating tone."I don't wanna get lost'' she glared and looked back at Elizabeth while she linked arms with Niel giving him puppy dog eyes.

Elizabeth's POV.

          ''Come on, Elizabeth. You're not actually jealous of her are you?" I looked at Changjo a little upset."Elizabeth, Niel's gonna get bored of her you know that. He'll probably her and-"

"CHANGJO! Can you not ing say that dude. You know how I feel about Niel and you don't need to make it worse by telling me how he might... never mind I'm sorry I know you're just trying to help".I don't really cuss. It's not really a thing I do anymore really. A lot of people called me innocent but It's completely false.

          " Eliz I get it but as your best friend, I am sworn to tell you the truth even if it hurts and HONEY! the truth is that 'Girl' Is a downright and you're better than that." I turned my heard very surprised "Changjo! Did you just call her a....a..?.." I asked hesitantly. " Yeah, I saw what she was doing. Mocking my best friend, trying to get her jealous. So yes she's a ." In a way, I was happy that I wasn't the only one who didn't like her.

           Changjo and I walked to class laughing about it. After class, I saw Niel. I try to run up to him and he noticed me but turned his attention somewhere else- LILLIE. She ran up and hugged him while kicking her leg up behind her like in fairy tails. She shot me a glare like as if she is winning. '' Come on let's go." Changjo pulled on my arm to get me away. "You're Not getting us in trouble over some stupid exchange girl."

"Hey, I'm an exchange student." I whined. " No, you were. As in past tense but now you actually live here."

I looked back and made eye contact with Niel. I know he likes me but I don't understand why he hasn't done anything about it. FUCCCK this ...