Two

Lee Seunghoon's First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghoon twirled his chair around after an hour of facing the computer screen. The pink box that is on the bed, caught his eyes. 

He picked it up and a smile crept on his face. 

 

 

 

She took a deep breath again, "Lee Seunghoon". 

"Ilikeyou!" She confessed fast, shutting her eyes in embarrassment. Seunghoon's eyes grew big, she might have said the words fast, but he clearly caught it. 

The girl hesitantly opened her eyes.

Thinking that Seunghoon didn't get her sudden confession she repeated the words, "I like you"

No response. 

"I. . . Like. . . You, " she repeated super slow this time. Seunghoon gazed in her eyes and he could see the sincerity and innocence in them.

The girl handed him the pink box, "H-here". Seunghoon glanced at it, then back to her. Seunghoon swore that his heart almost went out when he saw her grin at him, showing him her pearly white teeth. 

 

   

Seunghoon finally opened the box of chocolates and there was a note: Lee Seunghoon, Fighting!!! <3

Tasting one, he smiled in content. It was delicious and it makes his heart beat faster.  

His smile fell, "I didn't even ask for her name". He let out a groan, realizing how stupid he is for not asking for it in the very first place. 

Seunghoon actually wanted to ask for it ever since the girl ran to the shelter, he was curious as to god knows why, but he couldn't find the perfect timing. And when the girl confessed and took the pink box from her, she quickly ran away from him without waiting for his response, leaving him dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

After that beautiful incident, Seunghoon would always wait for her in the shelter after class or after dance practice. 

Without him knowing, this became his new habit.

A habit that is hard for him to give up. 

A habit of waiting under the shelter every day, 

But to his dismay the girl never came back.

How long has he been doing this? Seunghoon himself, doesn't even know how long. 

 

Another day went by as its already 5pm, time for him to get home. One hour had passed and still no her. 

 

***** 

"If it was me! I will wait for her until 6pm!" Mino exclaimed. "Idiot, its Busan. Highschooler must go home before 6pm or else you'll get scolded" Seungyoon, who also came from  Busan informed. 

"How long did you do the waiting, Hyung?" Taehyun asked. 

Seunghoon shrugged, "I don't know actually, but it became a habit"

"From what I know, a new habit can develop if you keep doing the same thing for 13days straight" Jinwoo stated. "You waited for 13days? Heul!" Mino exclaimed in disbelief. "Or more" Seun

Please log in to read the full chapter