Three

Lee Seunghoon's First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Friendships between Seunghoon and Yeonhee bloom like a spring after that.

Awkward at first, but it died down when they started opening up with each other.

 

 

Every now and then, Seunghoon would come to Yeonhee's school just to see her. It was odd for Yeonhee, of course. How can the Lee Seunghoon that she has a crush on since middle school would suddenly show interest in her. She definitely did not put a love potion in those chocolates she made.

 

Seunghoon on the other hand became more blissful as he already is. Yeonhee did make a big impact on him. Apart from being a beautiful girl, Yeonhee has a personality that captivates him when they first met.

It was also his first time receiving a chocolate from a girl. From a beautiful girl. 

Yeonhee was the first girl that shows interest on him. Granting him a new feeling that he never felt before. 

 


Yeonhee rocked back and forth on her feet as she waited for Seunghoon outside her school. A few minutes later, she can finally see Seunghoon from far, running towards her. 

 

"Sorry, I'm late, " he apologized, panting. Yeonhee let out a giggle, "It's okay, Seunghoon-shii". "Oppa" he corrected her. Yeonhee shyly smiled, "Seunghoon-oppa". 

"Let's go!" Seunghoon suddenly stated. "Where are we going?" she asked as Seunghoon linked one arm on her, she reddened. "Aigoo, you're blushing" Seunghoon cooed. Yeonhee whacked his arm, "I'm not".  

"That's hurt" Seunghoon exaggeratedly showed her a pain look. "If you're already red like that when were still just friends. I wonder, how will you look like when we're officially dating, " he added, making Yeonhee blush even more. "You'll be like a tomato then. My tomato girl, " he teased. 

This time, Yeonhee yanked him aside as she walked away from him, feeling embarrassed. 

Seunghoon chuckled at her, this side of Yeonhee captivates him that most. Yeonhee is a girl who isn't afraid to show and state what she feels.


Yeonhee waited for Seunghoon as the latter went into a clothing shop, already in his casual clothes. Suddenly, Seunghoon went out of the shop. 

 

"Take your phone out and record me" he instructed as the music started playing. Yeonhee quickly took away her phone and luckily pressed the record button at the same time when Seunghoon started dancing. 


People started gathering around, watching Seunghoon's dance.  

Yeonhee who's doing the recording felt proud as she held a smile. Seunghoon's dance was powerful and full of emotions,  he was dancing to a song called, Wedding Dress by Taeyang. 

 

Numerous clap erupted as Seunghoon finished with his dance. Feeling slightly shy, he quickly dragged Yeonhee away. 


"As usual. The Lee Seunghoon did great" Yeonhee teasingly prodded Seunghoon by the rib. 

Seunghoon chuckled, "Thank you. And thank you for being my human tripod back there". Yeonhee gave him a thumbs up, "No problem!". 

"Can I watch it?" 

"Of course!"

Yeonhee handed him her phone as she turned away to search something from her bag. "Oh wait—there's a password" she bent her attention back to Seunghoon. Remembering she had put a password on her smart phone. "And it's, Lee Seunghoon" Seunghoon smirked at her. Yeonhee eyes widen, "How—did you know?

Before Seunghoon could even utter a word, Yeonhee quickly cuts him off, "Nevermind!" 

Knowing too well that Seungho

Please log in to read the full chapter