Four

Lee Seunghoon's First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days came in flash and Seunghoon finally graduated from high school.

Seunghoon took this chance to give his luck a try by making his dream come true.

 

Busan Train Station, 2010.

"Hey, just remember I'll support you no matter what" Yeonhee gave him a reassuring grin. Seunghoon smiled, "I will"

 

"I'll be back, I promised" he patted her head, sweetly. Yeonhee nodded "Okay, Bye" she started pushing Seunghoon towards the entrance of the train. "Go, kick some asses out there!" She raised her hand in the air. Seunghoon let out a small chuckle, getting on the train.

 

"Goodbye!" Yeonhee gleefully waved as a 'ding' was heard.

 

"Wait for me" —was Seunghoon's last word.

 

 

*****

 

  After successfully making s leave his room, a sigh escaped from him.

 

"Let me guess, you promised. You broke it. You never actually came back" Taehyun eyes his hyung. 

"Yes" 

"What?" 

"Jerk" 

"" 

"Idiot"

—was all the things they said to him, which he admitted were all true.

 

  Seunghoon groaned in defeat. He was mad at himself.

 

When he was recalling the memories he shared with his first love, he was so happy. The overwhelming feeling he first felt with her, came back while telling everything to s for the first time. 

He even blushes when they .

He feels alive whenever he mentions her name.

He likes it when s call his first love by her name, hearing them say her name makes him feel like it was the most beautiful thing they had ever said

The "aws" they give whenever he accidentally said something mushy to them makes him laugh.

Everything he just told them make him miss her even more.

He thought that he'd forget everything about her.

 

But he did not.

 

Everything still looks fresh for him, as if everything just happen from yesterday.

 

 *****

 

When Seunghoon left, Yeonhee tightly hold onto his promise.

She has a crush on him in the first place. So, it's pretty normal: to wait and believe.

After giving him the chocolates, she made that rainy day. She never thought Seunghoon would respond to her.

But, he did. 

 

Well, he somehow did.

Please log in to read the full chapter