One

Lee Seunghoon's First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

 

"I had my first love when I was in my first year of high school, she was my first girlfriend to begin with—" Taehyun was cut off by Seungyoon, "Eeey" he teased as the fans followed, saying the same thing.    Loud, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy" erupted in the whole auditorium. Totally not believing the statement of the handsome maknae. "Really?" Mino inquired, lifting a brow at Taehyun while Jinwoo and Seunghoon let out a chuckle. "Of course, of course!" Taehyun nodded eagerly, convincing everyone especially the fans. The emcee giggled and took off, "Okay then, we believe you, Taehyun-shii. Let's move on to the last member".    Everyone turned their head to the person right beside Taehyun. "Seunghoon-shii?" The emcee called. "Neh!" Seunghoon cheerfully replied, almost jumping in his high chair. "Did you have your first love?" The emcee read the question once again. Seunghoon glanced at the fans.   "Unlike everyone, I never had a girlfriend, " he started, earning the same "eey" from the people around, including s but Taehyun's voice is the loudest. "EEY!" He pointed at his hyung.    Seunghoon hit it with his hand, "Stop it. You should listen to me first!" he stated. "Okay, okay, " the emcee nodded, signaling the fans to keep it down using his hand.    "I never had a girlfriend, but—" Seunghoon looked at the fans. A small smile crept on his face. "But— I do had a first love, " he finished in a sincere voice earning an "aw" from the people around. He let out a chuckle at their responses.    "Really?" Seungyoon turned to ask. Seunghoon never mention anything to them.      "Yes, I had my first love" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Seunghoon is one of the students who stayed in school after class just to spend some time in the dance studio. Dancing was his hobby and great first love, after all. Placing all his stuffs inside his backpack, Seunghoon went out of the studio and headed towards the school building exit. 

 

 

"Great!" he muttered with sarcasm upon arriving at the exit. It was somewhat dark and cloudy, indicating that a rain will about to arrive. 

 

Ignoring the strike of thunder, Seunghoon still continue along his way, leisurely. On the spur of the moment, the rain started pouring which made him run to the nearest shelter just outside the school gates. 

Without complaining about the rain, Seunghoon quietly sat on the bench underneath the shelter and prayed for the rain to end. 

 

 

Minutes passed by and still it kept pouring down. Suddenly, he heard footsteps hurrying towards his direction or simply towards the school's direction. Twisting his head to the left, Seunghoon saw a girl in the rain, totally drenched. 

The girl was running and gasping at the same time. 

He noticed that the girl was hiding something under her school blazer. Seunghoon assumed that it must be really important for her since the girl was hugging it so tightly as if her whole life depends on it. It must be a research paper, he guessed. 

 

 

 

 

The girl run passed him, fast. 

 

He let out a small chuckle when the girl abruptly halted in the middle of the street, turned around and ran toward the shelter.

"Stupid rain!" the girl whined, dusting her school uniform with her hands. Seunghoon looked at her as the girl brings out the thing she was hugging underneath her blazer and set it on the bench just a few

Please log in to read the full chapter