[ ☆ ] Rejection.

Sociopathic Detective.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm not a psychopath. I am a high-functioning sociopath.”
                                                                    — Sherlock Holmes.

 

The sounding of her footsteps pattered, in top speed, towards the sirens that vibrated the city area. "Detective Hwang," the sound of the officer's voice hummed through her hears as she dipped down under the yellow tape, allowing her to enter the crime scene. "Detective Kim, what do we have?" Taking the paperwork from the man, the female detective fumbled through the papers to read the description of the victim. 

Her long brunette-blonde hair rested on her back as she stood in her glaring black heels. She has been known to be the youngest detective to graduate from law and police academy. At age twenty-three, she started her first crime case with much success—her name: Hwang Janie. 

"Our victim's name is Im Joohyuk. Age thirty-seven. From the looks of it, it looks like a suicide." Janie sauntered towards the body with her hand applying gloves to her hands. As she bent her knees down, she examined the body from head to toe, taking ever note she's seen from the man's dead body. The pale-ness in the man only allowed for her to take another mental note. Her eyes squinted as she did another scan of the body before lifting herself back onto her feet. "This victim wasn't a suicide. This victim was murdered—he was strangled by, not any sorts of ropes, but by the murderer's arm choking the throat of the victim causing a shortage of oxygen supply to the brain. Looking at the pale-ness of the victim's body, he's been dead for maybe six hours." To conclude her statement, she turned her head to the officers that were looking to her with notepads in their hands.

"Well done, Miss. Hwang." Her head turned to the source of voice as she froze. Her eyes followed as the source of the voice walked into the crime scene. "Who allowed him here?" Detective Kim's righthand woman spoke as she had a tone of disgust in her voice. "I invited him. He's the best consulting detective I know." Janie started towards him with a brief smile only to recieve no response of any sort from the man. 

The tall, slender man with jet black stood tall with his dark trench coat. "Sehun," she uttered, only to be ignored by the man again. "Hi, Janie." Her body turned to the man that followed after Sehun, the man with an identical height. His complexion a little bit darker with also jet black hair. A smile plastered her lips as she gave the other a sincere hug allowing him to greet her with a kiss to the cheek. "Hello, Jongin, pleasre to see you again." A hoarse chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled back and shook his head, "Janie, please. We see each other almost everyday." 

As the pair turned and walked back into the scene, a brief huff came from Janie, "Well, I haven't seen you in a week, so it was a pleasure, my dearest Jongin." Arriving to the victim's body, Sehun had already began examining the body for brief information to fill that very huge brain of his. "Well? What do you have to say, mister Oh?" A swift turn of Sehun's head indicated that he was not done with his evaluation, which autom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter