Why am I like that?

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because----"

"Youngjae ahh!Come on the van.We're late already."Jackson called.

As Youngjae shot Taerin an apologetic glance,she felt it was a pity too,as of course,she wanted to contiune talking to him.

"It's okay.Work cmes first."Taerin replied.

After hearing that,Youngjae's mouth curved into a smile.Taerin really wasn't mad at him.After the boys left.Taerin went back to hr house.She messaged her mother that she wanted dinner.Then,since she had nothing to do,she just went to take a nap.After she woke up,she sent Youngjae some more messages.She fely bad for disturbing him while he was at work,but she couldn't help it.As the day wore on,she foound herself constantly thinking of Youngjae.

"Where is oppa?""

"Why isn't he replying to my messages?"

Well,needless to say,in her mind the whole day was this one and only guy,Choi Youngjae.Not got7's Youngjae but Choi Youngjae.Suddenly the door bell rang.Taerin dashed down the stairs,almost tripping over her feet in accident.When she opened the door,she was Yulmi standing at the door.

"Oh it's just you.And I thought it was oppa."Taerin mutered to herself. 

"You thought it was who?"Yulmi qustioned.

"Uhh.....no one"Taerin stuttered back.

As expected,Yulmi started bugging Taerin for her relationship with Youngjae.

"Yah!Tell me!How come you and got7 seem so close?"

"Dude!You got it!We "seem" only.We are not close."

"Then who is that Youngjae on your phone?"

Taerin looked down at her phone and saw it was her message conversation with Youngjae.So she quickly turned her phone over and placed it on her carpet next to her.

"No one....I told you already."

"Don't lie to me,Taerin ahh!Don' tell me you guys are......dating?"

"Yah!Cha Miyul!Watch your mouth."

Yulmi looked at Taerin with sheepish smile.
"Oh My God"Taerin mutered.

YOUNGJAE POV

He was on the van going back to the dorms,when his phone suddenly ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter