Running Away

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taerin didn't want to do this too. She desperately wanted to stay too.She loved her mother,her family.But she loved Youngjae too.She couldn't bear to leave him after finding him for 17 years:he had been her perfect one. She wanted to experience young love.She knew,she knew,that all the old people sai that young love wouldn't last,but even so,even if it was true,she wanted to try it out.

Just Once.

She then wrote a lengthy note for her parents telling them how much she loved them and how much she did not want to do this but she had to.She then packed her bag.She packed it light and brought tons of money with her. Her monthly allowance was huge ,just that she didn't really use it.She slipped the note on the the coffee table in the living room and took out her phone and texted Youngjae.

"Babe, usual place in 15 min?"

------YOUNGJAE----------

He was equally doubtful about this.He didnt want to leave JYP and Got7 too.But he loved Taerin too much.He wanted Taerin too.But  knew that he couldn't have bet of both worlds.So he had to choose one. And he chose giving up his lielomng dream for a girl.It may seem stupid,but everybody didn't kno how much his girl meant to him.He had been searching for this opportunity for 18 years,he wasn't going to give up now.

He hurriedly packed his bag, and like Taerin, he packed it light.He checked his wallet and emptied his savings out. He also wrote a lengthy note to s,saying how much he appreciated them.He also mentioned that he may or may not come back, but if he did to not hate him and even though he will be kicked out of Got7, he hoped that s or ex-members would still accept him as their friend.

He heard his message alert go of and saw Taerin's message.He agreed and left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

!5 min later, the couple stood there together, hand in hand.

''Ready?" Youngjae asked a trembling Taerin. Taerin wearily nodded .And they took off together.

The couple ran, they ran to where their legs brought them to. They then landed at the train station, Youngjae fished out his wallet and took out all his money, he smiled, luckily he had more than enough money to get 2 train tickets to YangDong Folk Village.

He turned at Taerin who was sitting at the corner, he walked over to her and hugged her.

“I am sorry Taerin-ah…”

“Waeyo, Oppa?”

“It’s because of me that you have to leave everybody here…”

Taerin broke the hug and faced Youngjae, before answering, “Oppa, it is never your fault, I made my choice to follow you, and I do not regret it at all.”

“I am so sorry…”

“Oppa don’t blame yourself…”

“You know… You can go back if you want, the train does not come until 10 minutes later…”

“I will not leave Oppa alone, if you are leaving, I will follow you…”

“Thank you Taerin-ah…” Youngjae said.

All of a sudden, a ringing of cellphones engulfed their silence, both Taerin and Youngjae who was calling them, it was her mother and Mark.

They looked at their phones, they hesitated to pick up the call, but they eventually rejected it. They then texted them, ‘I am sorry…’

After pressing the send button, both of them switched off their phones and looked at each other, this was where a new chapter begins in their lives. A new partner, a new adventure.

“Passengers who are boarding the train to YangDong Folk Village, please move towards the entrance now.” The speaker announced loudly.

Youngjae looked at Taerin and smiled, “Let’s go Taerin…”

Taerin smiled and nodded, they walked towards the entrance and waited for the train’s arrival.

When the train arrived before them, both of them entwined their fingers and looked at each other, this was their final decision, being together despite all objections…

Both of them entered the train and chose an empty couple seat, Youngjae led Taerin into the window seat while he sat at the outer seat, he took Taerin’s head and rested it on his shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter