Day 1

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, will we ever go back?" Taerin asked.

 

"Hmmm?" Youngjae said.

 

"Are we ever going back?" Taerin asked again.

 

"Maybe"

 

"Maybe not".

 

"I don't know"

 

Youngjae sighed. He did not have an answer too. Should he go back? Should he stay? He didn't know. Anyway, it was a long day for them for both of them.

 

"Babe, go sleep."

 

"It's okay....…" Youngjae whispered as he Taerin's hair lovingly. After a while, Taerin drifted away to sleep. Youngjae gently carried her to the bed and put her down. Thereafter, Youngjae pulled a chair and sat in front of her. He her facial features gently. Her face was creased into a frown, probably this whole eloping thing wore down on her emotions. He tried to smoothen her frowns out gently with his thumb but to no avail. After all, the fact that she was only seventeen years old and be he was eighteen was still a fact that couldn't be changed. 

 

All of a sudden, he felt something cold and distant slide down his face. His face crumpled and he clamped his mouth with his hand. Tears ran down his face mercilessly as he looked at the peaceful Taerin sleeping. He felt, and he knew that he didn't deserve such a magnificent girl like her. Which made him treasure her more. He stumbled to the other side of the bed and decided to sleep for the night. He threw an arm around her as he slept.

 

Halfway through the dark dark night, Youngjae found Taerin swearing and trembling under his embrace.

 

"No..... Don't.......please don't...... I beg you..... Pls don't send me away...." Taerin cried out.

 

"What's going on" Youngjae thought. He got out of bed and ran over to Taerin's side of the bed.

 

"Babe, what's going on?" Youngjae half-whispered.

 

"Babe....." Youngjae shook Taerin hard. She was scaring the sh*t out of him.

Youngjae seriously was getting scared.

 

"Babe, wake up!" he shouted.

 

"What's going on? What the is going on?" Taerin's groggy voice was heard.

 

Her hands accidentally landed on her face and she was surprised to find tears, and a worried boyfriend by her side.


"Babe! Are you okay?" Youngjae asked her worriedly.

 

"Yeah oppa, I'm fine", Taerin gave a feeble smile, before realising that it was all a nightmare.

 

"Go back to sleep then, babe" Youngjae told Taerin.

 

Just as he was about to walk back, Taerin grabbed his waist.

 

"Hmmm?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Nothing...... just thank you, you big ball of fluff" she said.

 

The “big ball of fluff” gave her a quick peck on her lips and both of them drifted off to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter