Decision made

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On hearing her name called,Taerin looked back ad saw Youngjae waving at her.

"O.M.G!What should I do?It's Youngjae Oppa!!"She thought in her head.

Without thinking much,she sauntered over to him and stopped just in front of him.

"Hi!You were looking for me?"she questioned timidly.

 The two of them just stared at each other in awkward silence after Youngjae awkwardly nodded his head.

"Omo why is she so cute?"Youngjae questioned himself

After all,Youngjae was the guy so he broke off the awkwardness with a question to Taerin.

"How did you like the concert?"Youngjae asked.

Taerin had been excatly waiting for this question.

"A lot.......actually.You guys did great.This is my first kpop concert and really thankful that you guys,together with the production crew worked so hard to aceive perfection in this concert.This is a perfect first experience."Taerin managed that much before pausing to catch her breath.Unknowingly,Youngjae was smiling at her the whole time.He thought that Taerin was not only pretty from the outside but also in the inside too.He deemed her as perfect girlfriend material.He was sure if he got her,she would love him as Choi Youngjae and not Got7's Youngjae.Suddenly,Taerin's voice caught his ears.

"Oppa........can we take a picture?"Taerin timidly piped up.

"Of course!"Youngjae replied happily.

Youngjae had decided,he was certain.He wanted her.And he would not stop at getting her.He was going to call her his girl and no one could hinder him.If there was a competition he would win.If someone wanted to fight,he would fight.

"Chik",went the camera.

"I'll put it as your wallpaper,Taerin ah"Youngjae told her,while smiling at her.

What could Taerin do?She just smiled and nodded.However,he went to her contacts first and typed in his number along with his number.HE then went to do what he was supposed to do.But now somehow he felt relived for giving her his number.HE then returned the phone back to Taerin.

"And one more thing Taerin.You can talk to me comfortably,Taerin,it's okay.JUst treat me like your friend,okay?And just call me oppa okay?"Youngjae asked Taerin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter