Confessions

Ironic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 8pm punctually,Taerin reached the playground in front of her house and sat on the swing.Her hands were sweaty and there was a freaking tornado in her stomach.She wanted to meet Youngjae,she really to,she wanted to confess she couldn't keep it inside her any longer.As she was too absorbed with her thoughts,she did not notice Youngjae entering the park,and sitting down on the swing next to her.He tried to get her attention ,and he got it ,but he regretted it instantly as an awkward silence filled the air.

wanted

"So,"Youngjae said,breaking the silence"You wanted to meet me out here?"

 

Taerin didn't even bother to answer,she just nodded her head.Whatever Youngjae was saying just went through her ears.She just wanted to confess and get it done and over with.

 

"I....I like you oppa."Taerin suddenly whispered.She wasn't expecting Youngjae to catch but he did.

 

"You like me........?"

 

"I .....I actually like you too."Youngjae finished.

 

"Done!Finally done!"

 

After hearing him ask the question,Taerin replied to his quesion with a kiss.

 

It was only after the kiss hen it had dawned on him.He got himself a girlfriend now.

 

Taerin looked at Youngjae in amusement.He didn't reliase that he was saying his thoughts out loud.

 

"Okay you like me so?"Taerin questioned meekly,oping he would he would get the hint.

 

"Can......Can you be my girlfriend?"Youngjae asked quietly but firmly.

Taerin wanted to freeze the time,she would obviously agree but she wated to keep this emeory .

So with a very,very soft smile,she whispered,"Yes."

After hearing her answer,he leaned towards her and gave a deep kiss.

 

---------Youngjae's POV---------

"I've got myself a girlfriend......now.

What he needed to do now was to tell JYP.

Tell JYP.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter