Chapter 1

The Special Gangster and the Heart Breaker {Haitus}
Hanbi and the other four girls woke up really early to pack and freshened up. "Okay girls we gotta start packing if we want to get there on time." Hanbi said. Luna was still asleep since she stayed up packing her things right after the others went to bed. "Hey someone want to go wake Luna up and tell her to get ready." Junhee said. "I'll go wake up unnie." Minji said. Minji walked to Luna's room. She knocked and then entered. 
 
When she entered, she opened but closed it when she saw the empty room with boxes and a bed with someone sleeping in it. Minji closed the door and went to the others. "Let unnie sleep. It seems like she packed already." Minji said. They all looked at her. "Did she wake up before us?" Hanbi asked. They shrugged. 
 
Luna woke up twenty minutes later. She got up and stretched. Luna looked beside her bed and saw Keiko sleeping. She then got out of bed and folded her blanket. She put it in an empty box and went back to take off the bed sheet. She stuffed it in the box. Luna grabbed her two pillows and put it in the box. She taped it shut and went to the bathroom to go freshen up. After she did so, she put them away in a box for her bathroom stuff. She grabbed the outfits she left out and changed into it. She threw her pajamas into the box with her clothes in it. She taped it shut. 
 
Luna started carrying a box down the stairs. Keiko was following behind her. Luna put her box in a corner near the front door. "Oh boy, I just can't wait to get back to our apartment in Korea." Luna said. Keiko barked. "Let's go finish bringing the other boxes down." Luna said. She brought all of her boxes down. Luna made one last trip and grabbed her guitar. "Can't forget this." Luna said. She put the strap around her and carried it down. She set the guitar down with her things.
 
Luna walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed stuff and made breakfast. She made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and hash brown. She threw a sausage towards Keiko. He caught it and ate it. Luna smiled and turned back to the stove. She finished cooking and put all the food onto five plates. Two pancakes, three sausages, two bacon strips, a scoop of hash brown and eggs. She set it on the table and grabbed six forks, spoons and knifes. She set them on each plate. Luna walked towards the pantry and grabbed the syrup. She set the syrup in the center of the table. She sat down and counted down starting from five. After five seconds there were rumbles coming from the stairs. 
 
Everyone sat down and started eating. "Thanks Luna you're food is amazing!" Hanbi said. Luna smiled cutely. "Thanks unnie." Luna said and handing a sausage to Keiko. They all praised Luna's food and finally finished eating. Luna did the dishes and let the others finish packing. It's a good thing the house only comes with furniture and kitchen stuff. Luna dried the dishes and put them away. Keiko sat near Luna's legs. Luna ruffled his fur and walked into the living room. She grabbed her backpack [plain black rucksack backpack] that contained her phone [Galaxy S6 edge], wireless beats, Chargers, snacks, Keiko's treats, money, her wallet and ID. She took her phone out and messaged the pilot about their time. 
 
After an hour of packing, everyone brought their things down. They left it in the living room. Each member had their own unique box. Their boxes had a different design one side that Luna written or drew on. Luna just left her's blank. Hanbi had a flower design, Minji had a feather design and Minhee had a bird design. The moving truck came within a hour. They all carried the stuff into the truck. After getting all the boxes into the truck they drove to the airport for their private flight. They arrived at the airport and got their stuff into the private jet. "Ya' know I really like your parents Minhee. I mean they let us borrow their private jet!" Hanbi said. Minhee smiled. "I always get what I want." Minhee said. They all chuckled. 
 
Luna was looking out the window from the bedroom listening to music. Keiko was sitting beside her laying his head on her lap. After thirty minutes the girls were served food. They thanked the chefs. "Hey can you see if Luna wants any?" Hanbi asked Minhee. Minhee nodded. "Where is she anyways she was here with us right?" Minhee asked getting up. "I don't know." Minji said. "Excuse me." Hanbi asked a butler. "Do you know where Luna is?" Hanbi asked. The butler nodded. "Miss Park already has her food." The butler said. They all nodded. "If you want to see her she's in the bedroom." The butler said and left. "There's a bedroom on this thing?!" They all shouted. They left their food and went to look. They finally arrived to the bedroom. They saw Luna sleeping with Keiko besides her. They all softened. They went back to their area and ate. 
 
After an hour everyone was asleep. Luna was awake along with Keiko. They walked until they came across a butler. "Excuse me sir but do you know when we'll land?" Luna asked. "We'll be landing in an hour and a half." The butler said. Luna thanked him and walked back to the bedroom. She sat on the bed. She texted someone.
 
Hey! Be there in an hour and a half. Come pick us up? - Luna
 
Okay! I'll be there thirty minutes earlier! - E.Den
 
Luna and E.Den chatted for about half an hour. Luna put her headphones on and listened to music. She looked outside the window. Moving from L.A. and going back to Korea was exciting. Luna missed her apartment. It's quite big alright. Within an hour they reached. Luna was sitting with the other girls. They woke up just as they landed. They saw Luna and Keiko getting out and getting their stuff. Luna helped put their stuff into the moving truck. The others came and helped after a few minutes to become fully awake. 
 
Luna and Keiko walked into the airport first. When they finished checking their stuff they walked away. Luna was walking with Keiko near her until Keiko barked and ran away. Luna ran after him to see Keiko running towards a man. "E.Den!" Luna ran to him and jumped into his arms. "Oh my gosh it's been forever! You've grown taller. Last time you were only 5'4 and now your 5'6. That's two inches in one year!" E.Den said. Luna laughed at her brother. 
 
Soon they were joined by the other. After greeting each other, they left the airport and went to go drop the girls off. They drove to a modern looking house. "Hmm. Home sweet home." Minhee said. Hanbi unlocked the door. They unloaded the truck and brought the boxes into the yard. "Hey they took Luna's out too! They were supposed to drive to your place!" Hanbi said. Luna shook her head. "It's fine E.Den can load my stuff into his car and we could drop them off their." Luna said. Hanbi nodded. 
 
E.Den and Luna brought Luna's boxes into the car. Luna put her guitar in the back seat along with two boxes. E.Den put the rest of the boxes into the trunk. "Hey girls we're going!" E.Den shouted. The girls waved goodbye and continued carrying the boxes in. The two got into the car and drove off to Luna's apartment studio. "So how was L.A.?" E.Den asked. "It was good. I didn't get into too many fight so I'm clean." Luna said. E.Den laughed. "I've missed hanging out with you." E.Den said. Luna smiled. "So how's you and Hana doing?" Luna asked. "We're good. I've been thinking about proposing to her." E.Den said. Luna's eyes widen. She turned to her brother. "Are you serious?" Luna asked. 
 
"Of course I am! I mean she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. She's been there with me through thick and thin when you're not there. She's perfect! She's an amazing cook, but your cooking is better of course, don't tell her I said that! She would be such a great mother! A month ago I helped her watch her baby cousin for a week since his parents went to a wedding or something. I know I would love to be by her side everyday. Be there when she needs a shoulder to lean on, someone to listen to her about how her bad day went and whatever. I would love to start a family with her." E.Den said. 
 
Luna laughed. "Then you better by that ring." Luna said. "Wait don't!" Luna said. E.Den looked at her quickly then back to the road. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean don't buy the ring." Luna said. E.Den looked at her again. "You don't want me to marry her?" He asked again. "No I mean don't buy the ring because I've got you covered!" Luna said. "How?" He asked.
 
"Well a month after being in LA, I walked by a wedding ring store. I walked to a park. As I was walking I saw a man put a ring on a bench. I walked up to him. I asked him why he put the ring on the bench. He told me that he planned on proposing to a girl he's been dating but apparently another guy already asked her. He pick the ring up and looked at it. He then stood up right in front of me. He told me to not waste the ring. I promised him I wouldn't. He put the ring in my hand and walked away. I didn't know what to do with it." Luna told him. "Really?" He asked. Luna nodded. "I'll show you the rings when I get home." Luna said. 
 
They arrived at Luna's apartment studio [A/N :: cool apartment studio setups 3368. It should be the first one, if not look for the picture with the same title]. Luna grabbed her keys from E.Den and went into the apartment studio. She and Keiko got into the elevator and went to her room which was the top. They got out of the elevator and walked to her door. She unlocked the door. "Oh how I missed this apartment." Luna said as she walked in. Keiko ran in and onto his pillow bed besides Luna's bed. 
 
Luna and E.Den brought the boxes up. "Now open the boxes and see which one has the rings in them. E.Den opened the boxes as Luna looked in them.she found the ring box. "Here it is!" Luna said handing the ring box to him. He opened the box to see the ring. It was beautiful. It was a heart diamond butterfly vintage engagement ring. "I can't believe he just gave you this." E.Den said. "Me too!" Luna said. "Well thank the man. Do you know what he looked like?" E.Den asked. Luna nodded. "I still remember how he looks like." Luna said. E.Den nodded. "Hey don't worry about how to ask her. Tell her to come here and I'll make you guys dinner and then you can propose and I'll be here recording it and taking photos." Luna said. E.Den nodded. "I'll tell you when I'm going to do it." E.Den said. Luna nodded. 
 
E.Den left and Luna started unpacking. She put everything back into their places. "How about we search up a school for us huh?" Luna said. Keiko barked. Luna grabbed her laptop and turned it on. After logging in she searched up high schools in Seoul. After finding one she wanted to make sure if they were applied for a school yet. Luna texted Hanbi. A few minutes later she got a text saying that she didn't have time to register them in. Luna clicked on the registration button and registered all four of them in. After she registered them in she did a little research on Seoul's gangs. She found out that top male gangs in Seoul is LC9, Got7 and three other gangs. She looked up the top female gangs in Seoul. She found out that it was 2NE1, Wa$$up and surprisingly them, Dark Angels. 
 
Luna cooked her and Keiko some food. The food stuff was freshly bought by E.Den this morning before he picked them up. After cooking the food they are while listening to music. Luna put the dirty dishes into the sink and washed them. After, she dried them and put them away. Luna grabbed her skateboard, helmet, Keiko's leash, and backpack containing money, apartment key, phone, headphones, sketch pad, pencil, snacks and Keiko's snacks. She put her helmet on and clipped the clip. She stuffed the leash into the backpack. They walked out and into the elevator. 
 
When they got out from the elevator they ran out the entrance. Luna got onto her skateboard. Then she rode away. Keiko was running along side her. They raced away into a dog park. Keiko went to play with other dogs. She took out the sketch book and pencil. She looked up to see what to draw. When she was looking around she saw the man around her age or so. He was playing with Keiko and some other dogs. He had this big smile on his face. Luna memorized him and the dogs he was playing with and started drawing. She finished drawing. She did her signature and wrote the date she drew it and whistled for Keiko. He ran to her and sat right in front of her. Luna ruffled his fur. "You had fun playing with the other dogs huh?" Luna asked. Keiko barked. Luna laughed. "Let's go home boy." Luna said. 
 
Luna put her helmet on. Keiko was waiting besides the skateboard. Luna got on it and rode away. Keiko ran to Luna and stayed beside her. They finally arrived at home. Luna put her things away. Suddenly her phone buzzed showing a message. 'Do you know when we'll start school?' She looked at the ID. It was the group chat. 'No let me check.' Luna sent and turned her laptop on. She checked her mail. There was a mail from the school. It said they started tomorrow. Luna got her phone. 'We start tomorrow and the school is a non-uniform school.' Luna sent. As she was on the laptop she checked the school website. She read all the rules and stuff. She turned her laptop off and went to cook her and Keiko dinner. 
 
She cooked tteokbokki and bulgogi. When she finished she gave some meat to Keiko. They ate happily. They finished and Luna put the dishes away and washed them. After she went to change into her pajamas. She got into her bed and fell asleep. Keiko was already fast asleep in his bed. 

Keiko ::