To make you even better - Woohyun

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

Woohyun pov

I grabbed her hand while she was throwing her tantrums towards me. I dragged her towards the nurse room. I bet she still didn't realised where i dragged her since she was busy trying to loosen my grip on her hand. She yelled at me and i can't believe she was this loud. When i first saw her, she was really shy and she was a transfered student. She was sitting right infront of me. I bet she didn't even remember me at all, since it was when we are in 2nd grade.

I snapped back to reality when she yelled again, "Yah! Stop right now and let me go! where do want to go dragging me like this?" Therefore i stopped and before she could yell at me again, i leaned over till our faces were only few inches apart. I said, "Just be quiet and follow me, will you? so i don't have to drag you again." She really did what i told her. I bring her to the nurse room without releasing my grasp on her hand with a victory smile plastered on my face.

When we arrived, the room was empty. 'the nurses might be back home right now' i thought. I pulled her to one of the bed and told her to sit and again she obeyed me. I walked over to the cabinet and took out the first aid kit.I also bring a chair and sit infront of her. I opened the first aid kit and took out some ointment and a plaster. I put a little bit of the ointment on her bruised forehead. I can felt her eyes wandering on my face.

After i finished giving some ointment, i looked directly at her eyes and she seems surprised and diverted her eyes quickly. I smiled at her and now she was blushing and hung her head low. "Yah, why did you lowering your head? It's difficult for me to stick the plaster." i said trying to catch her attention. She looked up but avoid to look at me. I chuckled and sticked the plaster on her bruised forehead. She still didn't look at me. Without realising, i cupped her face and kiss her forehead. she looked at me with her big eyes. She was really surprised with the sudden kiss. I just chuckled and said, "That will make you even better." My heart beats really faster now, and so i stood up and walked over to place the first aid kit back.

 

Chorong pov

I played with my finger after hearing the words from him. My cheeks feels hot again and i know i'm blushing right now. I tried to composed myself and said, "Hey, thanks for the plaster and i'm sorry for being mad and yelling at you just now."

"It's okay though, since i'm the one who caused the pain, right. I'm the one who should say sorry." he said while walking over and stand in front of me.

"Well, yeah it's okay though. It will gone soon.Ah, by the way, I'm Chorong. it's my second last year here." i said and took out my hand towards him.

"I know you already. I'm Woohyun, Nam Woohyun. It's also my second last year here." he said and taking my hand and shook it.

 'What does he meant by he knows me already?' i thought. Then i remembered something and said, "Eo! Nam Woohyun? You're Namwoo right? Our school's photographer? Woah! I realy like your picture as it looks there is a story behind the pictures."

"Eyy, how did you know that? The school didn't know about this, well except for the principal, the school's president and also my friends." he asked me.

I smiled at him and replied, "Well the vice, Yookyung is my cousin and i asked her about the pictures you took when she was organizing the school's magazine. She told me the photographer's name is Namwoo and i just have a feeling that it was you since i bumped onto the photography club's door. I think the president did tell her about this."

"Aish, that Lee Sungyeol! cannot keep a secret at all." he said. He looked at his watch and said, "Hey, let's walk to the school gate together. The school's period is nearly over now." I nodded and follow him out of the nurse room.

 

No one pov

They both went out and before going to the school gate, they went to the photography club's room first as woohyun wanted to take his things. While woohyun was busily gathering his thing and his precious camera, chorong wandered arounf the room, totally engrossed looking at each picture on the wall. Woohyun saw the disc on his table with a note on it.

"DEAR NAM WOOHYUN, I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE. I WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN. I FORGOT ABOUT THE PICTURES. I'VE ALREADY EDIT IT WITH SUNGGYU. LET'S MEET AT THE SCHOOL GATE AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! FROM YOUR THE MOST HANDSOME FRIEND, MYUNGSOO.'

Woohyun chuckled and put the disc inside his bag. he saw chorong was still looking around the room and so he waited beside the door. Chorong felt like someone was looking at her and she turned around. She saw woohyun smiled at her. "Are you done already?" woohyun asked. Chorong nodded and walked towards the door quickly. They chattered on their way towards the school gate. 

Woohyun suddenly asked,"Are you always this talkative? i never thought you will talking this much with someone you first meet." Chorong smiled and said, "Well, when i am this talkative with you, it means that i'm really really really felt comfortable with you." 

Woohyun asked again,"Are we being friends now?" "Yeah, of course!" chorong replied with a smile. "Really?" he asked again. chorong replied with the same answer. Then woohyun asked again, "Can we be more than friends?" Chorong replied again, "Yeah, of course! why did you ask anyway?" Then it struck her, she stopped from walking. "W..what did you just ask me?" she stuttered. She seems really surprised.

Woohyun chuckled and said, "Nothing~ let's go now"  As they were nearly arrived at the school gate, they both saw both of their friends standing and facing each other. They could feel the tension between those two enemies and so they called their friend at the same time, "Naeun!" "Myungsoo!"

 

 

this is my last update now. i will try to update soon.