Our first encounter-Chorong

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

Woohyun pov

"Haish! where is this Kim myungsoo? What took him so long to go to the toilet? Sunggyu-ah, what does he eat  during the break?" i said to sunggyu who now siiting on his place, editting the pictures for the school's festival. 

"Yah, just be patient, will you? He will come soon. Why don't you just sit here and help me editting this picture." sunggyu sai.

I looked at him and said, "Huh? why me? that's not my work.. haish, the other picture is on the disc. this myungsoo, he should give me before he went to the toilet. Now, we have to wait for him to edit the picture."

"Aeyy, we still have time you know. You also heard Sungyeol said during the break,right? He will send the pictures tomorrow to the principal if we can't make it today." sunggyu replied.

"Aish, i don't care~ i'm going out now. if i find this myungsoo playing around, i will beat him. just don't lock the door if you want to go back home later." i said before going out. I pushed the door strongly and suddenly BAMM!!! I stepped outside and found a girl sitting on the floor. I heard she says something but i don't understand it. She was rubbing her forehead while collecting her things. I can't see her face since her long hair covering her face. So i decided to asked her, "Hey miss, are you alright??" She looked up and i suddenly realised that she was chorong! The person i have a crush with.My hearr skips a beat and I forgot about my plan to find myungsoo. 

I snapped back to reality as time passes by. "Are you okay?" i asked again as she just stared at me. She suddenly realized and shooked her head. She picked up her things and i saw her scrapbook. "Are you on your way to the art club?" i asked as if i don't know it. She stood up and looked at me. "how did you know?? she asked me. 'woah~ what a beautiful voice.. YAH! Nam woohyun, keep your cool look now.. Don't melt now.." i thought.

I smiled sheepishly and lamely said, "oh, i saw your scrapbook just now" She nodded. "Oh! What time is it now?!" she asked and looked at her watch. "Oh no! it's almost 3.15 pm now.. aigoo, why did i ran so slow? first because of naeun, i was late to go to the art club and now this. Mr.Lee might already ended his lesson now and the other student might also started their drawing. haish! I wish i have a long legs to run faster."she whined. I think she looks cute talking to herself like that. Then, i realized a reddish-pink on her forehead. it seems the bruise she get, bumping on the door. So, i poked it.

 

Chorong pov

I was busily whining about how late i am when i felt a pain on my forehead. "Ouch! What are you doing? Why are you poking my forehead like that? Who are you to poke me like that? Also, Why  did you pushed the door strongly? it's hurt, you know." i said to him, realising that he also the reason why i'm late. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere. I tried to free my hand from his grasp. I yelled at him to stop dragging me and let me go. He then stopped and when i was about to yell again, he leaned closely to my face and told me to be quiet and follow him. Indeed, it's really shut me down.

 

 

 

I updated again~ since i think the first chapter is too short.. i might be updated again later.. hehe ;p