This is where it started..

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

No one pov

"Oohh, shizz.. I'm late for my club now. What does you eat during the break? Are you okay now? How's your stomach? Can i go now? it's been almost 30 minutes now, naeun-ah" chorong said.

"I think i'm okay now. Thanks chorong-ah, and i'm sorry. It's all because of that creepy annoying devil guy. I'll beat him till death if i found him." replied naeun.

"Aeeyy, i thought you think that he was hot or something.. haha!" chorong said and ran off to her art club's room which are on the other block.

"YAH!! haish, i'll wait for you infront of the school gate!" naeun shouted. When she was about to walk to her drama club room, someone stop her and said, "How's your tummy dear?" Naeun looked up and saw him smirking at her. As naeun tried to beat him, he ran off. "YAH!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!"

meanwhile~

Chorong pov.

"Crap, crap, crap! I'm really late now. Why did i choose art again this year? and now the club is on the other block. Haish, i also need to make up some excuses now. Mr.Lee wouldn't believe me though if i made some lame excuses. What to do now?" i said while running. I increased my speed and thankfully the corridor is now empty. I ran through the corridor passing the other clubs' rooms.

I didn't realize that one of the club's room is being pushed, and so as i realized it, it was too late. I couldn't slowed down and BAMM!!! I fell down on my and my forehead is now aching. I mumbled some curses to that person. Aish, i rubbed my forehead and tried to gather my things that went out of my bag and put them back.

Then i realized a voice and it stopped me from gathering my things. I looked up and saw a pair of mesmerizing eyes and thus it makes my heart beats faster than usual....

to be continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is it too short?

I will start from the past first. tell me if the story is confusing since i also confused while plotting this story. hehehe.. ALSO! i decided to put my other pinkfinite couple also.. hehe. and lastly THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS... Hope you guys like my story.. and can someone suggest where can i have the poster for my story? thanks yoh!