It's not bad intentions

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

 

Myungsoo pov

I ran away from her and thankfully I arrived at the photography club’s room. I entered,tiptoe-ing. “Yah! What are you doing” someone shouted. I looked at him and fortunately, it was sunggyu. “Haish! I thought it was woohyun. Where is he anyway?” I asked. “He went out to find you. Let’s just do your work quickly before he came back. It’s almost end of the period now.” He said. I nodded and went to my table to do my work.

After half an hour doing my work, I finally finished. Only wth the help of sunggyu. Sunggyu told me that he had to meet his girl, eunji first before going home and so he had to go first. Before I went out, I post a note on the cd, apologizing to woohyun.

As I was walking outside and went towards the school’s gate, I saw naeun leaning on the wall. I smirked and I walked to her.  My intentions was to apologize to her, but then she saw me and slapped me right on my face. Really damn hard.

Naeun pov

I went to the school gate after the ring bell. I wait for chorong and leaned on the wall. Just then, I saw myungsoo coming towards me, smirking. Is that the only thing that he knows to do? I felt myself boiling with anger seeing his face like that. I walked to him and slapped him.

“Yah! What is this about? Who gave you the rights to do this?” he shouted. I glared at him angrily. “You are the one who started this! What did you put in that drink? I shouldn’t accept it. You want to kill me that badly? Why don’t you just put the killing pills inside it?! Yah! Do you hate me that much and because of that you always annoy me till death? It might be fun for you, but not me! Just leave me alone, will you?” I shouted back at him.

He glared back at me with a little bit softening feeling in his eyes. He suddenly said, “ I’m just wanted to apologise to you just now. For giving you that drink, I really regretted it. I’m totally sorry and I promise I will leave you alone now.”

I was shocked with his confession, making feel a little bit guilty. I just stared angrily at him regretting what I just did. Then, I felt chorong standing beside me, and I saw a guy standing beside myungsoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update~~ 

i'll try to update as i've got the idea for this story... 

ALSO!! let's all of us praying for INFINITE & APINK to be on the same stage for the gayo daejun~~ XD