Regret and Realization

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

 

No one pov

Woohyun and chorong was walking towards the gate when they saw both of their friends standing facing each other. Then, they saw something shocking. “Naeun!” “Myungsoo!” they both shouted at the same time. “You know him?” Chorong asked and woohyun just nodded.  

They ran towards them, chorong beside naeun and woohyun beside myungsoo. The tension now engulfing the area. Woohyun signaled chorong to take naeun away while he handled myungsoo. They both went into opposite directions.

Chorong pov

“Let’s go, naeun-ah” I said while dragging naeun away from the devil. I never knew that woohyun know him. Silence erupted around us as we walked back to our dorms. To break the silence, I asked “What’s just happen naeun-ah? Did he do something to you again?” Naeun still didn’t want to talk. I tried again by telling her, “Eunji and yookyung will be back home late. Eunji had a talk with Suggyu and yookyung just texted me that she had a meeting with the principal.” She still remain silent. I let her behind as we arrived at our dorm.

When I was unlocking the door, I heard a sobs sound coming from behind me. I turned around and it was naeun who crying now. I bring her into the living room and we both sat on the floor. “You want to share it with me?” I asked again. She just nodded. She took a deep breath and started the story. She told me about the drink, chasing after him and lastly about the slap part. “ I really don’t know that he wanted to apologise to me. Now, I felt guilty for slapping him. He doesn’t want to talk to me again. What should I do now, chorong-ah?” she said.

“Just relax your mind now. I will be here. Talk to him when you are ready, naeun-ah. I will help you.” I said, trying to calm her. She felt asleep, laying her head on my lap. I took the cushion and put her head on it. I took a blanket from her room and put it on her. I went to my room to take a rest for a while. As I was trying to sleep, I remembered woohyun. I think I might need a help from him.

Woohyun pov

I grabbed myungsoo by his hand and started to walk back to our dorm. “What just happen between you two? Are you annoyed her again? What did you do at her today?” I asked impatiently. Myungsoo remain silent. Aish, I really hate this ailence moment. It felt really awkward. “Haish, just tell me if you had a problem. I will help you.” I said again.

We arrived at our dorm after a few minutes. Myungsoo went to his room and slammed the door. Haish thisa kid! Did he wants me to have a heart attack? I went to the couch and switch on the TV. As I slowly drifted to sleep, I remembered her. What a beautiful moment we had.

Myungsoo pov

What did she just ask me? Do I really like her?  After I say all of the intentions I had, her eyes showing another expression. It looks like she regretting something. Just then, I received a text.

‘Myungsooo~ I will be back home late. The dad of the school wanted to meet us. Me and HER! Hehehe.  Tell woohyun and sunggyu too, just eat dinner without me. I think I will be eating outside. Okay myungie? –Sungyeol’

I smiled reading his text. He seems much happier since he became the president. I bet it because of that vicey. He really lucky to be near with someone he likes almost everyday. I hope I will be that close with naeun someday. WAIT! Did I just think about naeun? Why her?? Am I really falling for her?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... I AM A REALLY REALLY BAD AUTHOR, RIGHT? I just have some writer's block for the past few months... sheeezzzz..... Well, I'm still thinking how the story should go... Should I continue or what? Other authors, I knew now how you guys felt when the ideas of the story's gone~~ :'(

 

AND!!! PINKFINITE ALL THE WAY THIS MAY... CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR INTERACTION.... 

AISH,,, I shouldn't be this excited right.. I haven't updated my story yet... Help me~~~ :( hehe.. 

I WILL try my best to update as soon as I've got the ideas back...