Pranks

It's not a goodbye.. Yet..

 

Naeun pov

“Aish that kid! Where did he go?  Just wait you jerk, if I found you, I will beat you till death. Haish! Now I can’t go to my drama club, it’s too late now.”  I said to myself.  I decided to go to the school’s rooftop, waiting for the last bell to ring. I sat on the floor and leaned on the wall to rest. I’m so tired and my tummy is still hurting.

Flashback

During the maths lesson, my stomach was grumbling. I was so hungry and so I couldn’t concentrate in class. I looked at the class’s clock and fortunately, the bell rings and it means that the second break had started before the cca period starts. The teacher dismissed the class and I started to pack my things quickly.

I ran to chorong’s class but her class didn’t end yet. So I wait for her outside her class. As I was waiting for her, I heard my name was called. I looked around and I saw him walking towards me. “What do you want now, Kim Myungsoo? Don’t even try to bother me today.” I said lazily. Then, my stomach growled. He smirked at me and said, “Nothing.. I wouldn’t bother you today. I just wanted to make a peace with you and give you this. Drink this on your way to the cafeteria, okay? Since you are hungry though. See you , then.”

He waved at me with that annoying smile on his face. What happen to him today? Did he ate the wrong food?  I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was chorong. “What are you doing here? I thought we will meet at Eunji’s class.” She said. “eo? Nothing.  I just want to meet you first before going there. Let’s go together.” I said. Actually I don’t even remember about going to eunji’s class. I opened the drink the drink that myungsoo gave and drink it. The tastes was slightly different but I shrugged it off since my stomach need a filler now.

Myungsoo

I saw her waiting outside the class. It’s the right time to annoy her again I think. Thus, I called her and walked towards her. She had this annoyed expression on her face.  Then, I heard a sound coming from her. She blushed and I smirked at her. I said to her about making a peace and gave har a drink. A drink that I had put a little bit of vinegar in it. I know it will make her sick, but I think she will endured it. I have done this to her since our first grade actually.

After giving her the drink, I walked towards the cafeteria and saw my friends eating at our table.  I just arrived there, and I had to hear woohyun’s whining again. “Myungsoo! Don’t forget later. We had to do a lot of work and you had to edit the pictures I gave you yesterday.” He said. “Pictures? What pictures?” I asked. “The one inside the cd I gave you. We had to submit it to the principal today.” He replied. I just nodded and he started to finish his food. I stole Sungyeol’s food without him knowing as he was busily talking with woohyun.

I looked at sunggyu. He seems a bit different today. Sungyeol suddenly asked, “Sunggyu-ah? What happen to you today? Is the food not yummy enough? Let me finish it for you.” Sunggyu just nodded and gave sungyeol the food. Sungyeol eat it happily.  Aish! That kid will eat anything to make him more taller I think. Just then, we heard a melodious voice talking. “Sunggyu-ah, can we talk after school later?” We looked up and knew she was the reason for sunggyu's gloomy mood today.

 

 Naeun pov.

We went to eunji’s class together and naeun was drinking on our way to go there.  When we arrived, she already waiting with yookyung. Her face seems moody today. I nudged chorong asking her what happen. She just shooked her head and walked towards eunji.

“Why are you so moody today, eunji-ah?” chorong asked. Eunji remain silence and I could see she was about to cry. “yookyung-ah, what happen to her?” I asked yookyung who tried to sooth eunji. Yookyung then looked at eunji and asked if she can tell us or not. Eunji nodded and yookyung started to tell us. “Eunji had a little misunderstanding with sunggyu and she hasn’t talk with him since the last three days. Actually, it’s not sunggyu ‘s fault. It just eunji didn’t hear his explaination and busy making false assumption to him. She knows the real story yesterday and felt guilty to sunggyu for not believing him.”

Eunji started to cry and the three of us tried to make her feel better. “I think you and him need to meet him and talk about this. And of course, you need to apologise to him.” Advised chorong. Actually, both I and chorong didn’t know who sunggyu was except for yookyung as she is the school’s vice president. She need to know all the student here, that’s what the principal said to both her and the president.

We went to the cafeteria after eunji told us that she was okay and she wanted to meet sunggyu first.  We took our food and sat at the empty table. As I was eating, my stomach started to feel sick. I felt like vomiting. I had to endure it as I don’t want to worry yookyung and chorong.  They were busily talking and I looked around to compose myself. Then, I saw him waving and smiling at me. I know that smile and then it hit me. I remember the drink he gave me and also the taste. Jeez, why did I believe and drink it? I need to vomit now. I stood up and ran to the toilet.

Myungsoo pov

I saw naeun as sunggyu talking with the girl and woohyun and sungyeol kept talking to each other. I saw her sickening face and thus I know she already got the effect. She saw me and I waved at her, smiling victoriously. She stood up and ran out of the cafeteria. I bet she was going to the toilet now. I saw the vice president and woohyun’s crush standing also, they had a worried expression. As they were about to, I saw woohyun’s crush, chorong looking at her phone and she was waving at the vicey. I decided to follow her.

“Woohyun-ah, I want to go to the toilet first. I will come after I did my business, okay? See you at the photography room!” I said before going out of the cafeteria. I saw chorong entered the toilet. I waited a bit far from the toilet. I waited and waited, its almost 30 minutes now. I’m so dead if I don’t go to the club’s room now.

Just then, I saw her going out with chorong. I bet she was really sick and I felt sorry for her. I don’t know the side effect will be this bad. I saw them talking to each other and I think she was talking about me looking by her expression. I smiled and I went to her as I saw chorong was running to the other side. As she was about to go, I stopped her and said to her with a smirked, “How’s your tummy dear?”. She was about to hit me and I ran for my live. I heard she shouting my name.

End of flashback.