Chapter 8 - Awesome

Almost Over You


TOP's POV

Today was just like any other day. Everything seemed as usual. The birds are still flying freely around the campus. People are scattered everywhere. My heart's still beating and I.AM.STILL.AWESOME. Hehe.

But one thing really bothers me. I still don't know her name. That stupid Siwon is so useless. He won't tell me who she was. Ugh! That bastard! He said that his friend would kill him if he'll spit out details about my angel. Like, what? Who is he kidding? So, does that mean that he wasn't afraid to get killed by the all-fabulous-me? Oh, puhleease. Aisht! But, this doesn't remove the fact that she's still nameless to me. I can only pout and look miserable.

I still clearly remember the day my eyes had laid to the most dazzling girl I've ever seen. She's like walking on clouds and she has this bright light that radiates from her. Ahhhh... She's really like an angel. Plus, she's so kind! Imagine how unselfish she is to approach and even comfort a complete stranger. Waaah. I bet she won't even had any second thoughts about helping others. How I wish I was bullied too that I can randomly hug her and feel her warmth. That would be so heavenly!

Tsk! I really need to know her name, be close to her and make her my very own angel. Because right now, Seungri's making his own ways to do the same thing. Chincha! That maknae even had the guts to compete against me? Okay, since I am also kind myself, I'll let him dream on. And, it doesn't really bother me in anyway because I am sure he can't even stand a chance. HAH! Destiny my ! She's not his destiny! She's my angel. Stupid rat! Hahaha.

But, I also have this weird feeling that it's not only me and Seungri that like the certain girl. Though he doesn't say it, knowing him for so long now, I know Jiyong like a four-piece puzzle. He seemed to like my angel, too. How dare him! Hmph! But it's a good thing that he doesn't even bother to make a move. Maybe because unlike Seungri, who is a complete idiot, he knew that I am the most compatible with her. Why? Because, hello? I am the very definition of AWESOME. Haha.

I just hope that I won't be a jerk in front of her. You see, I have this most unique personality that I suddenly loose all my awesomeness in front of the girl I like. Ugh. I eventually stutter and become like a harmless puppy. And, it's helpless. So for now, my goal is to know her name and see her again. Well, every night, I am already practicing in front of my vanity mirror the words I'll tell her if we've had a chance to talk. I really hope that everything will be smooth between us so that we'll have our very own happy ending. Ahh.. Everything about us are starting to be a real life fairytale. I perfectly fit to be a prince and she's as beautiful or should I say more beautiful to be a princess. Wow. This feels so good. I feel more awesome. 


Bom's POV

The people who used to bully me before seemed to get tired and finally gave up. I never felt more secure than this. I am really grateful that I've become friends with the nicest girl in the entire campus. Well, that was a little bit exaggerating but seriously, most people here sees her that way. But, I understand them because I, myself also know that she has the purest heart of all. I'm sure that at a certain point of those people's lives, she has also managed to touched their hearts.

You see, our Dara may look weak and fragile but her core is really strong. She sometimes inspire me to become tougher. I admire her when she can all be innocent and witty at the same time. She's really adorable. It makes me want to protect her from everyone more. I don't want her to experience what I've gone through. I mean, it's not that I'm saying that she will but, you know, I'll make sure that she won't. Me and Donghae would want to take care of her always.

Speaking of Donghae, that guy, I know he has feelings for Dara. It's so obvious! The way he looks at her, the way he smile when Dara's happy and the way he hug and hold her like it'll be the last. Oh, how can Dara be this naive. I can only sigh. I feel sorry for Donghae. I just wish he would man-up already. I know Dara treasures Donghae very much. There was one time when we're hanging out on our place (the place where she first took me) and she suddenly told me how Donghae and she became best friends.She described it as if she's getting her strength from him. He's that important to her. Well, she confessed that she never ever told him that because she's afraid that he will just make fun of it. Aish. Dara's really naive, right? Poor Donghae.

I am here at my own class. I can't wait to meet them later. I am really bored to death here. My classmates are acting all weird now maybe because of boredom, too. Waaah. Look at this person beside me. He's so weird. He's like catching an insect with his hands. Eek. Crazy. But. the one who's sitting on the second row infront  of me was cute. Hehe. He has this cheeky eyes. Waah. And he has a good body built, too. It shows through that biceps. I bet he has abs, too. Waaaaah!

'YAH, Bom! Keep your focus.' I inwardly warn myself. But..but..this guy is so dreamy. I once have heard him sang and mind you, he's really good. I've come to know that his name's Youngbae but everyboby calls him Taeyang. Waaah. I'm gonna share this with Dara. Can't wait to squeal with her. Just thinking about it makes me so giddy. Hehe.

"Miss Park, what's so funny?" the professor brought me back to reality, Aish. This is embarrasing.
"N-nothing, Sir. Sorry." I politely bow. Ugh.I should have really kept my focus. Now, he'll think that I'm weird. Andweeee!


Dara was already at their hangout place. She makes it sure that she'll be the first one to come because she wanted to make a big card for Bom to celebrate their week of friendship. She was so busy on what she's doing that she didn't noticed the guy that has been looking at her from the window near the back door. The guy was really happy to see her.

'Finally! This is my chance!' the guy whispered with a smile plastered on his face. He started fixing his hair and checked how does he look. While he was nearly approaching, Dara's phone suddenly rang. He was stopped from his tracks before he can even reach the door. He observed Dara first.

She was surprised when her phone vibrated and rang on her pocket. She checked who's the caller and upon realizing who it was, she smiled widely and cleared before pushing the answer button.

"YAH!" Dara answered the phone.
"Hey, is that the right way to answer a call?" the caller replied.
"Well, no but since it's you, I wanted it that way. Bleh!" she countered.
"Why, you! Bad bunny! Don't you even miss me?" Donghae asked.
"Ahm, I was thinking about that." Dara .
"Oh, really? Well, that doesn't justify the text message I got from you a while ago."
"Aish! You, fish! Yah! Just where you are now, huh? You're doing this on purpose, eh?" She asked, a little sad.

Seungri was still observing Dara when he caught a glimpse of TOP going in his direction.
'Oh, no! Hyung can't see her. Waaaaaah! What a bad timing!! Ugh. I guess I'll be seeing you again soon, my destiny.' he whispered. He approached TOP and make him turn to the other direction.

"Hyung! I miss you! Where have you been? He-he." Seungri tried to act unsuspicious.
"Hey, rat! What's with the act?" TOP commented.
"What act? Aish. Hyung, tell me. Why do you look more handsome these days?"
"Ahh..well, about that, I can't really share with you my secret." TOP said while smirking.

'Whew. Good thing TOP hyung always fall for that.' Seungri sighed.

Meanwhile,

"I'm just obliged to do something important to my parents. I'm sorry, Santokki." Donghae said with equal sadness.
"Oh, okay. But you better prepare yourself for my punishment. You just ditched our plan to try those cupcakes, mind you!" Dara answered, sulking.
"I know, i know. I'm sorry, Dara. I'll make it up to you soon. Okay?" Donghae pleaded.
"Okay. You have to show yourself tomorrow or else..." Dara stated.
"Arasso. Arasso. You take care of yourself, huh?"
"Ahm, Hae, about that.."
"Santokki, I have to hang up now. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Miss you. Bye!"
"Oh. Take care. Bye!" Dara tried to answer cheerfully.

'I guess I'll just tell him what happened this morning when he get here tomorrow. OMO! I have to finish Bom's card. I almost forgot. She can be here any minute now. Dara, ppali!!' she said to herself.


A/N:

Thank you for my new subcribers! YEY! ^^
Here's an update. Hope you'll continue to stay with me 'til the end.
Keep on shining, Darlings! <3