Chapter 11 - Girlfriend

Almost Over You


Jiyong's POV

 

Aish!!! I totally hate Seungri! How dare him?! I bought him the teddy bear he requested only to found out that he's going to give it to my crazy girl. Waaaah! That rat! Did I just help him? I can only face-palmed myself. I should have known better. But, wait! Why am I being like this again? AISSSHHT!

"Yah, Seungrat! Just how can you give her that? You can't even find her." I smirked. Oh, I just love the fact that she's Chae's classmate from one of her class. Muhaha.
"Haha. I just found her bunny hole, hyung!" he happily answered.
From his looks, I can tell that he's not just boasting. It seems he really knows where she is.
"What? Are you even serious about her? I just know you can't be. You never have been serious with any girls before." I told him matter-of-factly
"Well, hyung, consider this the first time I'll be serious with a girl. Like I told you, she's my destiny." he countered.
AISHT! This rat! I will kill him. I glared at him. He just shrugged his shoulders.
"Thank you for this, hyung. I just hope she'll like it.I'll go ahead now. I still have few more classes. See you later, hyuuuuung~" he said, acting cute.
"You're ugly." I told him,irritated.

That rat! Where did he find her? Bunny hole? Argh! He's really getting into my nerves! But, hey! A bright idea just popped in my head. Of course, Jiyong! How can you be so stupid? Hahaha. I guess I'll just visit Chae at her class later. Oh, boy. Can't wait.


CL's POV

 

Ugh! I just hate school. You have to wake up early, go to your classes religiously, do homeworks, attend school activities and listen to boring professors all day. Oh, dear rilakkuma, just take me with you.

As usual, I walked my way inside the classroom. Eveybody's too busy chatting and catching up to one another. I settled myself on my seat. My seatmates aren't here yet. I just put on my earphones and let the music fill my ears. While I was drown by the song I was listening to, an unfamiliar girl went on the seat next to me. I carefully observe her in my peripheral vision. She's placing thumb tacks on the back chair! What is she doing?! She also spread a black ink on the desk of the chair. Since the chair was already black, it's unnoticeable. Is she crazy?? What the? As far as I know, the girl who occupy the seat right next to mine was very nice. One time, when my mind went drifting somewhere and the prof asked me to answer his question, she whispered the answer to me. I nonchalantly thank her after, acting as if it's not a big deal for me (but it was! She just saved my from embarrassment) and she just flashed a geniune smile at me which unconsciously made me blushed. So, I clearly don't understand this girl for hating someone like her. Let's talk about insecurity, eh? After completing her evil plan, she smirked and that's when I snapped.
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her while 
wearing a serious face with my right brows raised.
She turned her head to look at me. Oh, what a sight it is to see her loose some blood on her face! And with that, she scampered and left the room.

Not long enough, the nice girl came. She was greeted by everyone as always and she greeted them all back. I believe her name was Sandara but she wants to be called just simply 'Dara'. She was about to settle herself into her seat.
"Hey, don't sit there!" I put away my earphones and warned her.
She threw me a questioning look. "Huh?" she asked.
I faced her and pointed the tiny thumb tacks entrenched at the back chair and slide my finger on her desk to show her the wet ink.
She was shocked at first but displayed a relieved face after.
"Thank you.." she sincerely said. I just nod at her and suddenly felt awkward.

She carried the chair and put it outside. She removed the thumb tacks and post a 'Wet Paint' sign on it. Oh, boy! This girl is really something. She replaced the chair and finally settled next to me.
"It's a good thing that Mr. Soo hasn't arrived yet. Whew! Ahm, thanks again, Miss? Oh! I don't know your name yet. I'm sorry about that. You're new here, right? It's so rude of me to let days passed without being friendly enough to you. I'm sorry. My name's Park Sandara but you can call me Dara." she said while offering her hand.
Well, that has taken me aback. This is the first. Isn't she scared of me? Don't I look intimidating to her? For all my life, girls see me that way. How can she not?
She blinked rapidly as she looked at me. Maybe she suddenly felt dejected so she slowly let her hand down but I caught it and shook her hand awkwardly.
"I-I'm...M-my n-name is Lee Chaerin." Shoot! What has gotten into me? I suddenly felt so shy. I even stuttered. Great! Now I feel my blood rushed into my face. No. No. No.

She lightly giggled. "You're cute. Hehe." she said to my utter shock.

Cute? Me? Seriously? She's weird but I am starting to like her.

"Thank you, Miss Lee that was very kind of you."
"You can call me CL." I told her timidly.
"Chincha? CL.. That's a cool name. I like it." she cheerfully commented.
I stared at her and tried to smile but I was not used to it so it must be funny seeing my face. She just smiled.

Then, Mr. Soo finally entered the room. We all stood up and bowed. He acknowledge us and started writing on the board. I glance at her and she was being the cheeky person as she is. It feels like she's always bright and positive. We're totally opposite. She turned her head to me and titled it slightly.

"Ahm, can we be friends, CL?" she asked without hesitation but determination's evident on her face.
"W-what?" I asked, shocked. Her face suddenly frowned.
"I'm sorry. I guess it surprised you but you see, I really appreciate what you did earlier and it made me realize that you're nice and I want to be friends with you." she said with head bow down, fidgeting.
"Just because of that you started seeing me that way? Nice? You're really something, eh?" I blurted unconsciously. She looked at me with wide eyes. Oh, no! What have I done?!
"B-but, I really don't mind. I-I...W-we.. Yeah, we can be f-fr-friends." I immediately said before she can react.
"Really?" she asked as if she can't believe it.
"Yeah, sure." I tried to be cool about it.
Her feature soften and she smiled tenderly at me. "Thanks." She said as she reached for my hand.
That's unexpected. I looked at her then to her hand over mine then back to her. She giggled. "Sorry. I must warn you. I can be touchy sometimes. Hehe."

"Oh, o-okay. I'll that note to that." And, for the first time in my life, I felt so happy. I know I just smiled. A geniune one.
"You should smile often. I suits you, CL." she commented.
 

I can never wished for anything better today. Finally, someone brave enough to break through my walls. Dara's really something. Chincha! She just filled my long lost hope to have a girl-friend. This feels good. I'll try to be a good friend to her. Promise.


Dara and CL's class went on. Both were trying to washed out the boredom they feel.

Unknown to them, someone's waiting patiently outside their classroom. He just have to take his chances now or else Seungri will be on lead.


A/N:

Hooray! Another chapie! :D

Thank you, Ignacia17 darling, for dropping a comment. Don't worry. DaraGon moments are on its way. ^_^

Please stay with me, eorubun! >.< Have a happy weekend!
Keep on shining, darlings!

Hello to my new subscribers! :*