Chapter 13 - SeungRat

Almost Over You


Seungri's POV

 

I am so disappointed right now. I went pass the back gate. I just took the chance. Maybe I can finally see her there and you know, we can begin our destiny. But...she wasn't there.

Feeling dejected, I left the place. I was holding the teddy bear I asked Jiyong hyung to buy.

Speaking of my favorite hyung, he was so mad when I told him to whom I'll be giving the stuff toy. He's really weird. What's to be mad about that? Isn't this the basic way to court someone? Oh, please. Don't tell me he never did things like this. I can only pity all her past girlfriends. Aigoo.

'Where can I find you, my destiny?' I asked myself inwardly.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Jiyong hyung. He was leaning on the wall just beside a classroom door. I was about to approach him when two girls block him. I easily recongized the other girl. It's his cousin who's like a fierce cat. I can't forget how she snarled at my TOP hyung. Gosh! She's so cool for that but, I don't like the way she blamed us for Jiyong hyung's weirdness. Puhlease. He is the total weirdo among us.

Then, who's the other girl? I took some steps forward to get a clearer view and then when I saw who she is, I run my way towards them.

"Hyuuuuung!~" I called Jiyong hyung sweetly, grateful that he became a bridge for me and for my destiny to finally meet each other.

He didn't hear it. I guess because I was still distant to them and he was taken aback when her cousin hugged him. I was struggling my way through them because there are a lot of people on the hall. I squeezed myself through the crowd.

"Jiyong hyuuuuung!~" I tried again and it worked. He heard me. They all turned and looked at me. Hyung has his eyes wide as a saucer. I wonder why.

I finally made my way to them.

'Seungri, fighting! This is your chance.' I inwardly cheered for myself.


Jiyong's POV

 

I was nervous. SO NERVOUS. Why am I like this? I am producing cold sweats. My gosh! Why did I even dare wait for her again? Should I just leave now? But I've already waited for almost an hour? Aisht! Jiyong, what is happening at you?!
 

I guess I'll try next time. I need to gain a lot of courage first. I was about to turn around and leave when suddenly Chae and crazy girl appeared before me. Chaerin hugged me the moment she saw me. I can feel that she's happy but why was she with crazy girl? Chae broke from the hug and said, "Oppa!"

"Hey." I said. It's the only word I could mutter.

I saw her. She was kinda shocked and nervous? Am I seeing it right? She seemed hesitant. Why?

"Oppa, I would like you to meet my new friend." Chaerin caught my attention.

'Friend'? So now, they're friends? Wow. I have a greater chance. I mean, I have to deal with her too since she's my cousin's friend, right? I have to know her if she'll be a good or bad influence to Chae. Right? Hehe. I am liking this. Wait, what?

She was smiling awkwardly and trying to avoid meeting my eyes. Why? Oh. I remember. It's what happen last time. Ugh. Now, I suddenly felt awkward too. 

"You, messing with my girl and having the guts to lay a finger on her, that's my problem..."

No. No. My brain's betraying me. I suddenly recalled the words I've said.

'Act cool, Jiyong. Like you always are.' I can only cheered on my mind.

"Oh, I see." I tried to act non-chalant about it. Whew!

Chae's smiling all along. I can definitely tell she's so happy having her first ever girl-friend.

"Her name is..."

"Jiyong hyuuuuung!~" Chae was cut off. We looked at the voice's direction.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What is he doing here? Shoot! The hell with this maknae!!! Ruining the moment! I was about to know her name!!! Imma kill him later! I swear!!

He reached us, panting.

"What are you doing here?!" I quickly asked him with some tone of irritation. UGH! Imma kill you rat!!!

"Hyung, I just saw you from there and since I missed you, I get myself here." he said, chuckling. Oh, he's acting cute. This retard! 

"Are you gay?" Chaerin asked sarcastically.

"Of course not! It's just that Jiyong hyung is my favorite." he answered and suddenly looked to the girl beside Chae.

"Well, hello there, Miss." he said coolly. I hate that this rat possess a lot of confidence in him! How can she approached her easily. UGH!

"H-hi." she shyly replied.

"Hey! Back off! She's my friend. Leave her alone." Chae hissed,

"What? I didn't do anything. Right?" he answered, asking crazy girl for back up.

"I-it's ok, CL." she awkwardly said, still avoiding my gaze.

"Ehem.." I cleared my throat trying to get their attention but she turned her head to the side. What the hell?

"Hi. My name is Seungri." the rat started, offering her hand to crazy girl, officially ignoring me.

She was about to lift her hand when I instinctively put my arm around his shoulder and began,

"We need to go now. We still have something to do." I pulled him closer to me and slowly dragged him away from them.

"B-but..Oppa.." Chae tried to stop us.

"Just call me, Chae. Bye!" I waved at them and turned with this stupid rat, whining.

'Keep it calm, Jiyong.' I have to remind myself.

"Hyung! Let me go! I still don't know her name." Seungri protested.

"Shut up! Imma kill you, rat!" I hissed.

"Hyuuuung~" he pouted.

HAH! That's what you get for ruining the moment! 


Dara's POV

 

What the hell was that?

Both CL and I were left flabbergasted. We can just blinked multiple times.

"I-I'm sorry, Dara." CL said.

"Sorry about what? Everything's good, CL." I assured her and we started walking along the hall.

"Ahm..the person here a while ago...the one we met first, obviously not the annoying person, he's my cousin."

Cousin? She's related to that guy? Oh, that explains the contact awhile ago. But...but..he's her cousin? Oh, no. It's more serious than what I thought. I just hope that he'll not tell anything to CL or else...friendship over? Andweeeee! 

"Oh. I see. His name's Jiyong, right? I heard from Seungri a while ago." I tried to asked casually.

"Yeah. He's a year older than me but we're all at the same year level. I..I.. got accelarated back then. Hehe." she almost whispered and touched the back of her head.

"Omo! I believe I am older to you, too. Wow. You must be a genius." I commented.

"A-ani. I just kept my focus back then but I guess I am not like that anymore." she quickly countered.

"Well, okay. You can just simply call me Dara or unnie if you like." I smiled at her.

"Ahm..Dara-unnie? Will that be fine?" she asked.

"Of, course! Still care for some cupcakes?" I cheerfully asked and looked at her while smiling.

"Sure. Thanks, Dara unnie." she shyly answered but then flashed me her smile. Then, we headed our way.

 

Jiyong. So that's his name. Not bad. I guess I'll plan how to apologize next time. That was so awkward back there. I can't even look at him. I felt so guilty. Waaah. And, Seungri. He's cute. I like the dark bags on his eyes. He looked like a panda. Cute. I didn't even get the chance to introduce my name. Aisht! That Jiyong just interrupted. I'll better prepare myself for encountering him often since he's CL's cousin. I really don't have a choice right? But I still need to apologize so I guess, this is a good thing also. Whew!


 

A/N:

Short update. Sorry, Darlings.
Thanks for everything! For reading my story and for being ever so patient to me. I am really touched.
You are all awesome.

Yey! 79 subscribers. I can't believe it! T_____T Thank you so much, eorubun! :')