Months gone by and the hardship we face.

Blank Love

Chpater 8

It had come apparent to most of the YG family and YG papa himself that Bobby and Suhyun despite all hardships wouldn't be broke. Most people had assumed they were a couple by now but others had to be told before their wrecking ball emotions could cause a comotion. The main issue was Chanhyuk, however much he seemed the calm and layed back brother. He was as protective as a gaurd-dog over his sister and having a hyung dating her was harder for him then he would have liked to admit. To him Suhyun was his precious baby sister and although he knew Bobby was a good and kind Oppa to the girls of YG, it did not stop his imagination. He could argue all day about how Suhyun was too immature to date or how Bobby was much too old to be dating someone Suhyun's age but soon enough she would be an adult and maybe knowing she was in a steady relationship with a guy he knew would protect her at all costs was a good thing. 

Over time people grew more and more found of Suhyun and Bobby together. Suhyun was always mature for her age however playful she may seem and Bobby managed to bring out her childish side.Suhyun much to YG papa's surprise made Bobby become more and more serious about the music he made. He wanted to prove that a relationship wouldn't effect his hardwork and effort but only drive him to become better. Within the months of their relationship they had come on leaps and bounds in their independent study and every project YG papa gave them was a roaring success. They were a dream team a perfect couple. 

"Oppa!" Suhyun cried walking into the recording studio. She slumped onto the coach and pulled a pillow to her chest. "Wa! Your so dedicated. Want me to by your ice cream" She sang. Bobby rose from the computer and walked over to Suyun raising her head to place on his lap as he sat down. "What king of man lets his women by him snacks." He said patting her hair. He was tired, he had spent months working on dozens of songs he could give to YG papa, but he couldn't get the fee he wanted. "Wa! My Oppa's being so manly. But I am a working Women. Who just got paid!" She stated pulling out her credit card." Bobby quickly snatched the card. "Ya! Didn't you Oppa teach you about saving." He was talking about Chankhyuk which had become a slightly saw subject. However much Chanhyuk had come to accept their relationship it was growing ever more awkward for group hangouts. Especially after Chanhyuk punched Bobby to a pulp when he first found out.

"When have I ever listened to my hyukkie oppa?" Suhyun tired to be playful. "You should treat him better." Bobby hushed quietly. "I know, So... Let me here what you are working on." Suhyun wanted to change the subject quicky. "Not yet. Nothing sounds right just yet." He hummed walking back to the computer. "Suhyun walked over hugging his shoulders. "Well I could help you know, at least give you ideas." She whispered knowing he was trying to cocientrate. "I just don't know what its missing." He huffed. He unplugged his headphones and played the song allowed in the room. Suhyun began to dane around and act silly. "The words are too serious for this melody. The sound makes me want to dance but the words make me want to hit something." Suhyun always knew what was wrong with Bobby's music within the first 20 second of hearing it. "You made this song thinking of something that makes you happy, but the lyrics were written when your happiness suffered hardship. When Chanhyuk beat you up....Right?" Bobby let out a sigh and swivled the chair to face Suhyun before pulling her in for a hug by her waste. 

"How are you so smart, pretty, funny, loveable and just the best person I know." He whispered to her stomach. Suhyun couldn't help but laugh. "Well how about you prove to me how wonderfully ingenius you are and write some amazing lyrics whilst I go buy us Ice cream and text CEO Yang." she said pulling away and grabbing her credit card from the desk. "Bobby Oppa!" She shouted as she went out the door. Once he turned she knocked on the glass and shot hit two finger hearts. As she did this Teddy the producer walked down the corridor. "Ya! You shouldn't being playing in here. Go out and play!" He shouted playful walking towards Suhyun. "Wa! Teddy Sunbae-nim do you want us to make a scandal." Suhyun played along. "Where are you going munchkin? I might just treat you today." He said wrapping an arm around Suhyun's shoulder. "To buy Bobby Oppa some ice cream. Cause he is working so hard his brain is overheating." She spoke softly. "It's all turning to mush and making his songs bad." Teddy laughed. "You noticed that too? " 

Teddy walked with Suhyun to the convience store. "So, how are things between you and Chanhyuk?" Suhyun let out a heavy sigh and turned to Teddy. "If CEO Yang wants to know how me and Chanhyuk are getting along he could ask, he doesn't need to keep sending you guys to check on us." humming and she picked throw the ice creams. "It's not just the CEO who is worried about you too. You know you brother cares so much about you. He won't tell you this but he is jealous as well. He tired dating but could imagine finding the companionship you have found. He loves you." Teddy tried to convience Suhyun relentlessly. "But he won't apologise." she growled in frustration picking a handful of ice creams. " I know someone just as stubborn as your brother if not more, who wouldn't apologise for shouting at jennie for taking her stuff. Even though she knew she was wrong for reacting that way. Sometimes Suhyunnie you must bite the bullet to allow the other side to call a truce." Suhyun only nodded. She shuffled round the shop a little longer picking up some sausages and string cheese as well as chocolate milk. "Is that everything Suhyun?" Teddy asked. "Yeah, I think so." She stated dropping the last items in front of the cashier, Teddy proceeded to pay for it. "Don't tell anyone I treated you okay. And go talk to your brother." Suhyun picked up her bag and nodded before leaving.

Just before Suhyun reached the recording room she heard to voices inside the room. "Hyung, I know what I did was wrong. But Suhyunnie is my sister and I am suppose to protect her. Look I don't want your help in getting her to talk to me again. She will come in her own time. Once she has cooled down and is willing to hear my explanation. But please look after her. She acts smart but she is naive and I worry what she might get up to if there is no one to look after her. I plan on enlisting soon. It is a big favour hyung. But please look after her. She adores you, they way you look at her tells me you adore her too so please, if I am not there be there for her." Chanhyuks words went into her core and tears slipped through her eyes no matter how mad suhyunnie would get and how badly suhyun mgiht treat chanhyuk he was still always looking out for her.