Watching from behind the stage

Blank Love

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Suhyun learnt from the small heart ache that love isn't something she would get into lightly. Admittedly it hurt but it taught her that she had been living in a grown up world so long she forgot she was still a child at least and she was happy to stay an act like one at least for now. She also realised that Lee Hi was a super cool unnie that she needed to hang out with more, Suhyun always thought that Lee Hi was cold distant and slightly rude. But after working with her on Mix and Match she realised that she was shy and introverted which made alot of sense. 

 

She wanted to get Lee Hi out of her shell so she organised trips to the amusement park and going to see movies. In that time her brother had also become close with Lee Hi and they were like a little family. They would go to karaoke and sing together and when either of them were bored from practice they'd come together and laugh to make the days easier. 

 

"Unnie, Unnie, UNNIE!" Suhyun cried out in amusement as she bounded into lee hi's practice. 

"What?" Lee Hi couldn't help but smile at the child like act act she knew suhyun had finished her practice and they were going to eat ice cream. 

"I scream you scream give me some Ice cream" she shouted in a melodical way which made her smile more. 

She straightened her facI'll muscles "no". She smirk as Suhyun put on a puppy face. 

"UNNNNNNIEEEEEE, please can we get ice cream now?" She tugged on her arm. 

"Okay, but I need to practice this song first. One more time." 

Lee Hi went.to sing the song and then her and suhyun spent the next couple of hours working out the best way to sing it and creating an even better arrangement. The ice cream was forgotten. 

 

They didn't realise that whilst they had been singing and practicing together CEO yang had heard them and sparks flew inside his head. After he had left bobby had come along and recognised lee hi's voice before getting tingles as Suhyun voice washed over him. He was exhausted from his own practice and taken to sitting outside their room and letting her voice warm his whole body. 

It wasn't the first time he had sat outside a practice room that suhyun was sitting in, like he hadn't gone in disguise to some of akmu performances. At least he hadn't sent any fan letters. He was still sitting outside the room when the door opened and both girls wondered out. 

"Ya! Bobby Oppa, why are you sleeping out here?" Suhyun questioned. 

Bobby decided to be a charmer, "I heard to angels sing a lullaby and it put me to a peaceful sleep." 

Both girls laughed and blushed. Suhyun was the first to reply "Oppa! Oppa!" Bobby was curious "yes?" 

"Buy us ice cream?" She gave him, her best pouty face and it made his heart ache with want. He gave in almost immediately. 

"Okay. Lets go." He got up off the ground and be gan to walk out. 

"Omo! He never gives in that easy to me." Lee Hi commented as they left. 

"Haha, maybe bobby oppa just likes me more." Suhyun joked but lee hi just looked toward bobby for his reaction he turned but didn't say anything. 

~end of chapter 3~ 

 

I know this is super short but I'm doing it daily so it will be more than alot in the end sorry. Please let me know what you think.

Laura