Meeting

Blank Love

"Dude seriously what is going on between you and suhyun?" Hayi asked as she started looking at the menu above the counter. "What do you mean?" Bobby knew exactly what she meant but pretended to be confused, hayi decided it was time for her to get everything in her mind out. " Dude you follow her around like a lost puppy, you give in to her without complaint or arguement which isn't like your usual personality. Also i mean you wait outside our practice room now?!? like wtf?!?!? are you a middle schooler? I'm not saying its all bad because you smile alot more now but like it's strange and we are talking about miss mislead a clueless over there she always takes things the wrong way and has trouble understanding the most simple of situations." bobby couldn't help but laugh and hayi's description of suhyun because it was true as he started laughing the server came over and complimented hayi and bobby on how well they looked trying to explain they weren't a couple. After finishing their explaination and order hayi realised he had yet to answer. "SO?" at this Bobby turned to look at BI and Suhyun, her eyes had welded up and she looked heart broken he couldn't stand still his body moved before his mind processed his movements, he was stnading infront of suhyun holding her face and wiping a strange tear whispering sweet words and making a public confession without realisation. 

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

At the sound of the coughing they turned to see CEO Yang walking in with a slight smirk on his face, both suhyun and bobby jumped away from each other slightly, suhyun slightly more red in the face than bobby. "I think we need to have a meeting." he stated loudly. Both nodded straight away, BI and Hayi walked over BI carrying all the drinks and Hayi holding the straws. "Ah Bobby!" everyone turned to look at BI "Well done you got that lash out of suhyunnies eye" BI walked up and dabbed a napkin to her face, trying to help the situation but bobby's body moved before his mind started kicking into gear and he pushed BI's hand away. "sh**" hr swore under his breath realising the implication he made. 

"First let's have coffee, i'm guessing you've told the girls already bobby" CEO Yang stated , walking them to a clear booth. "No I was going to tell them once we sat down CEO" He nodded to this "tell us what?" HI asked. "Well I listened to your track but felt something was missing and since I saw Bobby hanging out with you two I guessed you were friends and decided go add bobby to your track" Suhyun and hi looked happy about this. "But now I'm questioning my judgement." He tapped his fingers on the table and one of the servers Brought over iced black coffee for the CEO yang. "For now we will run it you have a week and if somethings off or it doesn't work then we will change it." He nodded "now how's practice girls?" He asked changing the subject. "It's really good we are working as hard as we can and being together pushes us to work harder still." Suhyun stated. Yang smiled at this "that's good, how is your brother?" He is grumpy he wanted to work with hi but he is putting his frustration into music for now." She smiled imagining her brother being grumpy around the house. "It seems I've finished my drink and I have a meeting, bobby, suhyun?" They both turned to CEO yang as he stood up "when you're finished here I still want a word." He turned and walked out of the cafe. 

A silence fell upon the group, Bobby looked in shock. Without thinking suhyun reached across the table and patted his hand. "It'll be okay Oppa." She smiled and rubbed his hand before going to pull away. "Wait!" Bobby held her hand gentle in his own "we need to talk before the meeting." He stated rising from his seat keeping her hand in his. "Come on." He acted like bi and lee hi weren't even there pulling her out of the both. 

BI and lee hi watch the full interaction like it was a scene from a drama. "Omo, do you think he is going to confess?" BI asked as they walked out of the cafe, "maybe he is going to make a plan on what to tell CEO yang?" The whole time whilst trying to work out bobby's think they'd gotten closer and closer together until they both turned to look at each other noses touching"omo" Lee Hi stated quietly. Before they had a chance to move away or react the serving girl came over "ahhh, this guy is more your style anyway" smiling and walking away before they could make excuses. " so hows ikon?" ...............

 

-in a YG practice room- 

"Ya bobby! Say something! Seriously it's been like 12 minutes already!" They stood facing each other "well...." he took a breath. "Ya you're such a pabo!" He slightly shouted at suhyun. It angered her "what?!! A pabo!" She was upset and didn't understand why he was shoutin at her. He began to talk in a soft voice " I'm the bigger idiot though." He walked towards her before she had a chance to move and kissed her. He pressed firmly on her lips and pulled away after a few second. Suhyun was in completely shock and confusion about what was going on "omo" she began to realise that bobby's big brown eyes made him look like a puppy and he was alway around when she needed him and BI had about everyone in winner and ikon but bobby. Did bobby actually like her? she questioned in her head. 

She took a deep breath stepped towards bobby and hit him over the head "idiot! You big big idiot!" She hit him every time she said big, bobby was disheartened by her actions and it showed just before he had a chance to apologise she grabbed his hand, "but I want to be an idiot with you." He smiled and it was happy until they both remember that CEO yang wanted to see them. "Ya! Idiot, follow my lead" he lead her hand in hand out of the practice room and to CEO yang's office. 

*knock**knock**knock* 

"Come in!" CEO yang yelled from inside. Opening the door bobby and suhyun walked in and stood in front of his desk. "Ahh" he looked at both of him and then noticed their hands clasped together raicing an eyebrow. "CEO, I know that suhyun is too young to date." At that suhyun began to squeeze his hand "and I myself am still removable from ikon. We accept we are going against our contracts by this but we want to make a deal." Suhyun continued to stay silent trusting in bobby's words. " A deal?" CEO yang questioned his CEO side was upset if it got out that they were in a relationship it couldn't ruin ikon and suhyun but it might also help bobby have a more boy like image and soften his tone but that could take away hid charm. It would have such a bad effect on suhyun but she is young and people could take it wrong he assesed the damage it could cause. His personal side was quiet happy she made bobby a much happier person even more so and suhyun seemed to have more of a glow than before he had also watched them tip toe around each other like confused puppies. "Yes, we want to have your permission to date but until you think its right we will stay friends until you think suhyun is old enough." At this statement suhyun turned to look at bobby in shock."But we still want to be friends and hang out. We won't do anything coupley and promise to be professional when we work." CEO yang nodded and was surprised at how mature bobby was being. "Okay, but you better not let anyone know what is going on between you until I have okayed it." Bobby bowed suhyun stood in shock "what?!? I haven't agreed do you realise how long I've been harbouring feelings for you to make a discission for me and what if in that time until CEO yang decides I'm ready you move on what if not being in a relationship stops us having a chance in the future. It's not fair." CEO watched bobby turn suhyun and patted her cheek "I promise, I will wait. However long it may be I will wait for you. I have waited almost a 2 years to tell you how I feel I will wait a 2000 years if I have to, to have you." Bobby turned back to CEO yang "I have a clause I wish to added, you may date in secret if you think you won't be caught but tell me if you plan to and you must inform me when you're together even if it's at 5am and you're meeting at a convenience store in the country side." He looked at the too and gave suhyun a soft smile "Deal?" Bobby looked at suhyun and she nodded. "Deal" They said in unison. After they bowed and exited the office. 

" almost 2 years? Really?" She smiled up at him. 

 

 

 

 

Okay there you are they finally admitted it. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.