Dried tears and Unexpected smiles

Blank Love

Image result for bobby suhyun

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

It was performance day and Jinhwan’s group was up frist, bobby’s team sat and watched on as they performed, when the arrangement changed for suhyun’s part bobby felt shivers run up his back Junhoe who was sitting next to him asked if he was okay, but bobby nodded that he was fine. A tinge of jealousy came over bobby when suhyun picked jinhwan in the song but he said it was jealous of how well the performed.

When the scores were in he felt bad for jinhwan he knew how hard he was trying, how hard it was for him with the newest member and he also felt bad for suhyun he knew that she wanted to win or at least help jinhwan come another place other than last again. She looked in pain and sad, when they were getting ready for the dance performance he heard that suhyun had been crying he wanted to comfort her because he knew it wasn’t her fault, but he couldn’t it wasn’t his place to comfort her.

“We have to win!” Jinhwan shouted for to his team.

“For Suhyun!” they shouted together.

Lee Hi came to stand next to me, “Congratulations.” Bobby nodded at her, “Worry about your dancing, I’ll look after Suhyun.” Bobby looked at her confused about the situation. “Pardon?” she smiled at his confusion “You’re worried about her I can see it” he knew she was right “It’s only because she is younger I don’t want her pride to be hurt. That’s all.” He excused his other feelings.

 

Suhyun sat in the makeup room crying she tried to dry her tears and perk up to cheer jinhwans team on but it was no use, it was her fault. She should have told them about her rearrangement of the music idea and talked about how she saw them playing it out. She shouldn’t have acted as such a fangirl and should have been a proper sunbaenim.

Lee Hi walked into the room and sat down next to Suhyun. “It’s no use getting angry at yourself.” She stated it bluntly. “You gave it your best and that’s all we can do in this business.” Suhyun looked at her with anger. “You know that wasn’t my best or theirs” she seemed to give of an aura of pure red fury. “It’s my fault, I could have made it so much better.” She stated, Lee Hi sat and listened on “I knew the rearrangement could have been better and we could have played out the song in a much better way, it’s truly my fault.” Lee hi couldn’t sit and listen to this pity party “Then why didn’t you? If you knew it could have been better.” Suhyun didn’t expect Lee Hi’s attitude “It’s easy for you, you’re the same age as them, you don’t like any of them. It’s easy for you to be a sunbae, how am I supposed to be one, when all they see is a little girl? When all he sees is a little girl.” The last part came out as a whisper. “Oh, so that’s how it is?”

Both girl sat there for a couple of minutes “What am I supposed to do?” Lee hi questioned that herself “Get up, wipe your tears and show them you’re not a little girl but a strong supporting sunbaenim. He will never like you until you show him what you’re worth.”

 

Suhyun nodded and followed Lee Hi to support their teams.

 

The show was done and it was time to part ways, Suhyun went to meet her team to say good bye and good luck. She walked into the room and bowed politely “I’m sorry it is my fault, but good luck in the future. I have to leave now to prepare with my brother.” Jinhwan didn’t realise suhyun was there until she spoke. He was texting jimin, he meet her and exchanged number and she seemed almost perfect. He turned to thank and apologise to Suhyun, he hadn’t realise suhyun could see the phone and she felt a pull in her heart she bowed again and before any of them could speak she fled the room, they all put it down to upset.

 

As she left she felt tears role down her face but they weren’t the same kind of tears, they were silent and heart wrenchingly painful because of this she didn’t see bobby until she landed on the floor with him on top of her.

“Sorry, sorry it my fault. Let me help you up.” As bobby said this he noticed the tears.

“Omg are you hurt I’m so so sorry, here I’ll take you to first aid.” He went to pick her up but she scrambled to her feet.

“NO NO I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m not hurt.” She said quietly as she began to walk away.

“You’re obviously not, you’re crying.” He stated.

“Don’t worry about it, it wasn’t you” she nodded a goodbye and turned to leave again.

“If it’s about your performance I personally thought it was great, seriously I got Goosebumps when you sang.” It wasn’t a lie he did and he did loved her performance so it was understandable.

“Thank you” She smiled Bobby didn’t seem like the complimentary kind.

She walked away and Bobby smiled knowing her tears were gone for at least that moment.

 

~End of Chaper 2~

 

Okay so et me know you're opinions I shall update soon much thanks, sorry again for the terrible grammar and spelling and everything lots of love.

Laura.