Looking the wrong way

Blank Love

Hey so this is the first chapter i know its short but it is an eary intro chapter and the main body of the story is not going to be during the mix and match time but more HI SUHYUN and a future where ikon has finally deut. i live in hoe for ikon to debut soon. So i hope you like it. Thank you.

 

Chapter 1

 

She was excited she finally got to work with jinhwan after all, she thought she wouldn’t get to meet him let alone work with him at least until he was in a set group or even after he debut but she had been invited onto mix and match and she couldn’t be happier. She walked into the building with a great smile on her face her brother told her not to le her heart flutter too much and be a good sunbaenim, but her heart did race a little when she walked along the corridor to the practice room.

Before going to the building she had meet with lee hi, although they never really talked they thought it would be a good idea and discuss how they should act on the show. Suhyun could see lee hi easily becoming a close unnie and her brother was already a good friend of lee hi as they were the same age. Suhyun could tell lee hi was going to be super competitive and do everything to try and win.

Although though all the boys on mix and match were talented only jinhwan made suhyun heart flutter like it did, she walked into the practice room to be greeted by the jinhwan team. She bowed polite as they were older even though she was their sunbae.

“Hello” suhyun said.

“Hello, Hello” there was a chorus of replies.

Chanwoo pulled a chair forward and asked if she wanted to sit.

 It was awkward and nobody knew what to say or do Jinhwan being the oldest thought he would take the lead. “So because we have no rappers in our group we thought we would do a mainly vocal performance. And perform treasure by burno mars”. Suhyun liked the idea and started to think of ideas of how to play the song out and changing the lyrics up and rearranging the melody. She didn’t realise she hadn’t said anything but had been nodding for a few minutes. She snapped out of her trance “Sorry, I love it.”

They discussed their ideas and the boys showed the performance, suhyun agreed it was a good arrangement but felt something might be missing but left it alone because she trusted in her team.

They went to practicing and suhyun couldn’t help the slight blush on her cheek as jinhwan got close to her in the practice. All the while a guy stood just outside the room listening to the angelic voice in happiness he would get see she her sing live. Bobby had first her Suhyun sing when he was a trainee before the show she was practicing for a performance with her brother and she was singing 200%. Her voiced made his whole body warm up. Han Nah wondered where Bobby had went to because he said he need a drink and had been gone 10 minutes she asked lee hi to look for him because she was a bit uncomfortable around her group still lee hi found him sitting outside jinhwan practice room listening to them singing.

“Yo! Bobby what happened to your practice?” lee hi shouted from a little way away.                                                                                                  

“Sorry, sorry got distracted I’m going now.” He leaped up and bounded towards her.                                                                                                        

“Are they that good?” lee hi asked curious to why bobby was listening to them.                                                                                                         

“Anni, just that voice” he said looking a bit mystified.                                                                                                                                                       

“What?” lee hi was confused and a bit worried bobby was going mental.                                                                                                                       

“Suhyun, I don’t know what it is but I get all warm inside when I hear her sing."

“Really?” lee hi was amused and confused now she admits that’s when she hears suhyun sing she wants to automatically smile but she had a feeling it was more than the voice bobby had fallen in love with.

 

~End of Chapter One~

 

I'm just saying how adorkable do they look

B2w-9tsCQAAHSKu.jpg:large