We've Met Again

Nan Babo Rasseo (Because I'm A Fool) [EDITING]
"Mianhae. I was too tired from the long journey and to top it off, I cleaned my room. I was actually planning to come out after I have relaxed." I just don't want to see you, hyung. Mianhae. You have hurt me too much now. I can't even look at him in the eyes anymore. I just felt so... hurt...

"Appa is waiting for you. Are you sure you want to make him wait?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. I'll be out in a few minutes. I just have to change my clothes."

"Aigoo. You don't have to be formal in front of appa!" Hyung gave me a playful puch on the arm. Before I could reply, he was literally dragging me towards the living room. Don't touch me! I screamed in my head. I don't want your dirty hands anywhere near me!!! I tried my best not to shout it out in his face. I haven't been home in a while and I don't want our little family reunion to be ruined.

"Omma! Dongsaeng's here!" Hyung called out.

"Ah! Shin! Sit down!" Appa smiled at me. It has been so long, hasn't it? The last time I remembered him was that his hair wasn't so... gray...

"Does it have to be this formal?" I joked as I plopped down on the vacant side of the couch. "You need to dye your hair, dad..." I pointed out earning a playful glare from my old folk.

"You didn't come home for 4 years, and you want to sleep already?" Hyung smiled and sat beside me. I want to rip his eyes out right now... I'm really thankful I have mastered the art of self-control...

I wasn't really in the mood to do anything - especially now that MiNam is not here and I just found out that my big brother had a child with my ex, MiKa. "Mianhae. I was too tired." I tried to smile but it was definitely evident that I didn't want to talk to them.

"I won't take that as an excuse. Come on! Tell us stories about your life in Seoul." I could sense that hyung was really in a good mood today. Probably because he could now brag to me about him marrying my ex and having kids with her. Tch. .

"You know everything. The press is everywhere. Even fans stay outside our dorm just to see what's new with the band. some reporters are even digging up our personal lives." There was a slight sarcasm in my voice. I hope my parents did not sense it.

"Well, only you and MiNam knows who MiNyu really is. Why don't you give us a slight background about her?" Hyung suggested, urging me to talk more.

No. Not that. Anything but that story. I felt a small sting in my heart. MiNam should've been here. I shouldn't have given her the chance to choose - but that wouldn't be me. I never wanted to force MiNam to like me back... It was my choice to like her even from afar anyway.

"Yah. Shin, what now?" Hyung was looking at me with an expectant gaze. He really is curious, isn't he?

"U... uh... that...? I tried to find words. "W... what do you want to know?" Please don't ask anything, please don't! I pleaded in my thoughts. I feel that I could break down anytime now.

"So, how did you two meet?" Hyung smiled at me.

"Well..." I recalled our made-up story. "It was when MiNam was introduced to the band." I remembered every detail.

"Yah! Go MiNam! What are you doing?" Taekyung shouted at MiNam who was clearly drunk. She was standing at the rooftop's edge, probably to see the view from up there. But considering that she was swaying from left to right, it's really, really dangerous for her to be standing there. Before anybody say anything else, MiNam fell on TaeKyung and threw up on him. It was, of course, disgusting but it had really amused me. I mean, our neat freak leader just swallowed another person's vomit! It was definitely a moment to remember, isn't it?

Jeremy took TaeKyung to the van while I was left to take care of MiNam. I picked her up gently, putting her arm around my shoulder and helped her get her balance back. MiNam's head hung slightly, exposing her neck. Her Adam's apple was not evident, proving my theories of her, being a girl. Then as I tried to walk her, she spun around and had her head on my shoulder. It took me by surprise. I haven't embraced a girl for a very long time. Even if she was drunk and out of her consciousness, it was still a hug and she was still a girl. And for the first time in so long, my heart raced as if it was being chased by an army of zombies.

"Yah, dongsaeng, you're blushing." Hyung mocked me. I was about to retort and deny his accusation when I heard the front door click.

"Oppa?" I heard a girl's voice. I spun around and saw my sister, InWoo. "When did you come home?" She looked like she had seen a ghost. Was it that weird for them to see me at home...? Well, maybe that's true... It's not everyday that I get to come home anyway.

"Whoa, you're a woman now!" I embraced her. "Then... if MinWoo hyung and InWoo are here... then where's WooYoung?" I looked around for my youngest sibling who must be a teenager by now... I wonder how he looks like, undergoing puberty. Would he be as tall as I am? Perhaps, a little taller? Would his voice be squeaky or deep? I felt like I was a parent. I have never been so curious about my siblings before. We weren't that close before anyway. Only hyung and I were the ones who spent the most time together.

"H... h... hyung?" I saw WooYoung's eyes widen as he entered the living room. Well, there goes the confirmation for my theories. His voice was still squeaky but it has started to develop into a deeper voice. And, as if fate is mocking me, he's already taller than I am. Am I really the only one who was left behind, height-wise?

"Yah. Is that the way you greet your hyung?" Pushing back the envy that was bubbling inside me, I smiled at him.

"Yeobbo!" I heard a woman's voice call from outside. I noticed hyung stand up almost immediately and hurried to open the door. I froze on my spot, knowing the voice all too well. I knew we would be meeting here and I thought I had prepared myself for it already. But I guess I was wrong. "Yah. What's with all the people in -" I saw MiKa abruptly stop as she spotted me. "S... S... Shin?" She stuttered. I wanted to embrace her, to pull her back into my arms but she is already taken now... by my own brother...