Chapter 15 * Dinner *

Protecting You,,Then Loving You..

Dinner

Taeyeon's P.O.V

i actually was hesitant to to this dinner thing that baejhyun's mum asked me to come for . it was already 2:00 pm
in the afternoon and i was thinking about not going after what happened because i hace diginity . but the phone suddenly
rang and i saw a familiar name which was baekhyun's mom as i saved it from yesterday's call .
''Annyeonghassio sweetie !! "
"oh annyeonghassaio ahjumma.. " i said confusedly
" arent you coming to dinner sweetie ? "
"errrr... umm ..y-yeah i will i was g-getting ready.."
" oh that's good then . i'm waiting for you darling !"
"oh thanks , i will come soon "
ahhhh !! what the heck i am already too embaressed to go + i'm super duper embressed to see baekhyun's face for the second time !!
but with this phone call i confirmed to her that i'm comming and it would be very embaressing to tell her i wont after she said
that she's waiting for me ... and she probably made the food already so... i think i should go .. not for baekhyun or anything at all ...

in about half an hour i was already ready i wore  a white chemise that had cute laces on and a knee-length pink skirt , and had my hair  down
and curled . atleast i triedd to make myself lok good this time , last time was enough ! i was going out with baekhyun's pyjamas
and my hair was messy and i ran out of the house like a freaking crazy chicken !!!! it was 2:50 , i got out of the house
so i could be there in time and i made it . i took a deeeep deep breath before knocking the door and i trie d to put on my best smile.
finally baekhyn's mum opened the door .
"annyeong darling !! "
"Annyeonghassaio  ahjuma "i gave her a warm smile and bowed .
"oh what's that madam thing ! u should call me  aunt already ! " she said and laughed.
we sat and we talked a bit . she asked me about my life and how did i livewithout my parents and stuff . she really felt sorry and we talked about many other things too .
she actually was a beautiful lady ..like her son.. and she wasnt one of the rich lady who are like flattered with confidence
and show s off a lot and dresses crazily ! she was really humble  she dressed like any woman should dress" A.K.A dressed what her age allowed her to dress ""
she also gives warm smiles which make u comfortable not that fake ones . from our talk she seemed really nice and i dont know why baekhyun said that
she doesnt care about him . he didnt say that she was a freaking bad mother but he just said that he missed her being by her side alot .
" oh right honey.. about what u told me on baekhyun , i wanna thank you alot for saying this without your notice i would still be blind ! "
'' its nothing a-aunt i just felt that he missed you alot and i hoped u didnt mind me saying this to you .. " i smiled .
" oh baekhyun your there ! come down say hello to your friend !'' suddenly aunt said and i looke to the place she looked at .
\

"Baekhyun's P.O.V "

I stood on the top of the stairs with my sweat pants and a shirt on and my hair was freaking messy , i just got up from a nap .
i was going down but i heard voices of two women talking and both were familiar . one was mom's and the other was taeyeon's .
" ughhhhh i forgot she was comming BAPO ! '' i shouted to myself quietly as i hit my head . i could see both of them from up there .
i could see taeyeon pretty well too . well ..she actually looked freaking pretty and cute ! " i stood up from there and watched her secretly .
i sighed mentally and smiled . i wonder if i really like her or it's just attraction ...
" oh baekhyun your there ! come down say hello to your friend !'' suddenly mum shouted so i could hear her .
i snapped to reality from mom's annoying voice that almost tore off my eardrum and realizing that taeyeon was looking at me too !!!
"Come down here boy ! " mum scolded me . oh shoit ttt !! she saw me like that !!!!! with that ing messy hair ! .
i screamed mentally . i got down and tried to act as cool as possible but that was a big fail my slipper was hooked onto something in the floor
and that made me tremble down and fall like it needed to be more and more embaressing !
taeyeon laughed a bit but tried to hide her laugh if it was possible .
"baekhyun why did u get ready didnt i told you ! and what's with that bird's nest on your hair !! " mum scolded me as i was burning inside
from embaressment .
" i will go call your uncle sweetie . and you stay here " baek' mum said . taeyeon couldnt hold her self from laughing .
" what ?! " i asked angrily .
"bird's nest ! hahaha " she laughed sarcasticly .'' like really what happened to your hair , have you gone nuts or something !?!"
" no i havent ! i was just taking a nap and i just got up !"
" okay then kkkkkk~ "
"ughhhhh just stop laughing dont make it worse ! "
finally baekhyun's mother came .
"baekhyun go change and come down to eat bali ''
" fine ,," i i rolled my eyes and went to up to change . i tried to look if possible hot as ever and cute at the same time .
and that was by wearing what ? a tight jeans and a t-shirt and i just combed my hair . stupid i know right ?! .
i got down and sat in the chair right infront of her as we started to eat . she and mum blabbed sometimes about things and then they would eat .
"is uncle comming or what ? " taeyeon asked .
" oh i'm sorry darling he said that he would come but he had an emergency at work . so he had to go quickly , but he promise
if he finished soon he would come .
"hmmm " taeyeon nodded and continued to eat .
after we have all finished they blabbed a little again before she leaves .
"umm.. sorry aunt but i really have to go to see some carpenter to fix my house's foor "
" u could stay here no problem at all !  sorry for all the thing that baekhyun's father did the last time . he hwas just shocked because as u know
our baekhyunnie never dated a girl before so we were just shocked that we found you in tho house alone with baekhyun, and oh also
we didnt do fine on the meeting which was really important so he was really angry . and thank you alot for what u did with my son , he could have died without you "
oh my god what's mom saying . i rolled my eyes
" oh i got it it's no problem ! thank you again aunt for the beautiful dinner, you are really kind that u have reminded me of my ,mom "
taeyeon said as she smiled and looked down .
" anytime honey ! if u need any help just tell me ! of course no matter how mant times i have tried i wont be like your mum but atleast i'm just trying :)) if u feel like you need to talk to someone just come to me ! our house isnot do far from yours i think right !? "
"okay thank you alot ! " and them mum hugged taeyeon . feww finally they are getting more closer .
and as taeyeon was going out dad came in .
"umm hello honey you are back ?! this is taeyeon our neighbor " mum said .
" ah yea yea i know , hello darling " dad said which i was completely shocked as taeyeon was too because his atitude changed completely
from the last time .
"uh .. ohh hello a-ahjusshi " taeyeon bowed . " i'm really sorry for the last time . just baekhyun was sick and i came in to help him but then it happened that i forgot y other
copy of my house's key inside my house and  i had nowhere to go in the night. i'm really sorry "
" no no i'm the one who is sorry that i miunderstood you , you came and help my son who could die without your help so we are thankful . "
dad said and taeyeon was still shocked from dad's attitude but tried to hide it .
" see you next time . i didnt come to the dinner because i had an emergency work so the next time i promise i will be there . "
" no problem uncle . i wish that next time we will get to know each other more "
" yea sure ,, now just excuse me " dad smiled at her and sh bowed to him once more and dad walked away.
" see . you better date a girl like taeyeon you Pabo !! " mum scolded me and flicked my head .
" mummm !! "
taeyeon smiled and blushed crazily .
" you better go walk her to her house and see a carpenter for her "
oh no no no its no problem at all aunt i could go by my self ."
" no you shouldnt darling baekhyu will just go with you "
"fine " i said . well u might question why was i that cold today ..well lemme tell ya .. BECAUSE THIS WAS THE MOST
MISERABLE DINNER I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE !!!!! i got out with pyjamas and a messy hair , i trembled and fell down,
i didnt utter a word through the whole dinner and my mum scolded and embaressed me a million times infront of the one i think i like !!!!!!!
like what in the world did i do for all this to happen to me !! ughhh ! anyways i walked out with taeyeon to see a carpenter to solve her door's problem .
i tried to walk slow a little because i really enjoyed walking with her .
" really like u didnt really date anyone !? i dont believe it ! "suddenly taeyeon broke the silence .
" uh ahh yea. yes why what's with it ?! ' i tilted my head confused .
" err.. n-nothing .." she said as she bit her lip .
" no just tell me why ?! "
"i-i mean ur not t-that bad l-l-looking .." she said and looked away while biting her lip harder that the first time .
i squaked internally but i tried to act cool .
" uh.uh,. i know o-of course that i look h-hot , perhaps do you like me !? " i said teasingly and nudged her arm.
"y-y-yah !!! liking you ? what the heck of course n-not "
suddenly she recieved a text message .
and then within like 5 secs i recived a message too .
" what have you got ? " i said .
"oh its a message from xiumin . he's saying tha.." " inviting you for his wedding party right ?! " i cut her off .
" how how did u know that ?!! "
" i got the same message "
" ahhh .. oh my i hate parties alottt !! " taeyeon pouted
" me too ,, but why you hate them ? ''
" firstly i dont know what to wear at all ! and when its dancing time i'm sitting all alone by myself ! "she pouted

how could no one see a beautiful girl like you ..

" ahhhh i see .. " i nodded .
" and you why u dont like them ? "
" because like half the girls of the party dont leave me alone and its just soo annoying !! "
"huh really !? dont flatter you self with muh confidence !! " 
" no it's real ! u dont believe me ?! u will see then "

we then went to the nearest carpenter and brought her , her house.
and he finally solved her problem and she went in her house
" thank you baekhyun , and thank your mom too ! " she said and smiled before going in her house .


chapter ended!! sorry that i left a cliff hanger ! but i was really busyyyy TT_TT
i will try to update faster and sorryyy again ^_^ plus please dont be silent readers !!
get excited for what's gonna happen in the prty and guess who's comming back !!