THE SICK BAEKHYUN CHAPTER 11

Protecting You,,Then Loving You..

** CHAPTER 11 **

** BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V **

 

" goodbye baekhyun ,. thank you for always being my bestfriend.. call me buddy dont forget me and take care o taeyeon for me please .. " he said while hugging baekhyun
" sure brother , i wont "

" goodbye taeyeon ,, my first love,, please take care of your self dont forget the self defense moves we taught u okay ? ;) dont forget u can always come to me , i'm still your bestfriend "
" neh chanyeollah .. " i said while crying .
" dont cry .. goodbye "

after chanyeol rode in the car and left , i was deeply sad inside, he was really my best friend i've never had anyone like him but .. i promised to contact him .
i turned around to find taeyeon sobbing quietly .. so without being concious i hugged her .
" just cry " i said .
she rested her head on my chest and hugged me back . my heart was beating so fast but i tried to calm myself down because she would absoultley feel my
fast heartbeats..
" i feel really guilty , ifeel its all my fault .. if i just said yes.. he wouldnt have gone . ! " she said.
" no taeyeon it's almost not . i knew it from before that's why it's not that hard on me already.. it's okay it's not your fault.. u can't force your self to love someone taeyeon it's okay.. "
 i patted her back softly and her head . i tried to comfort her the day . it also was the day we were leaving the camp.

in the bus

* cough , cough *
"baekhyun,, kinchana ?"
"yea.. i'm alright "


// after a while//

* cough , cough*
 " are u sure u are ok ?! "
" maybe its a little cold . "
" why then ? "
" oh it's nothing i was just standing on the shore while some high waves came and wet me all down ,, and i didnt change it because it was a hot day but there were strong winds . maybe that's it "
'' well i hope it's not ,, the month exams are comming soon.. "

 

** NEXT DAY **

** TAEYEON'S P.O.V **

I was really tired from yesterday's journey , but we all had to got to school .. i got up lazily to realize that i was late ! i changed quickly , then combed my hair while brushing my teeth !
i was ready and i hurried off the dorm to realize that i have ing missed the bus !! i thought about going home nd having the day off but i cancelled the idea as the exams were
comming soon and i had to be in school for the important revisions and things . i arrived their , the bullying was almost gone thanks god. i dont know but when ever i was
either with baekhyun or chanyeol they didnt dare to talk to me and also that self-defence thing baek and chan taught me helped me alot! so i was safe and sound.
some new girls transfered to the school and decided to become my friends too . i was really happy .


" where is baekhyun " the teacher asked .
we all looked back but we didnt find him.
" maybe he's late .. " some student said .
" oh right taeyeon . did u see him today i heard he lived in the same neighbor as you ? " chen asked .
" oh actually no i didnt see him at all today. "

the first, second , third, fourth period passed but no baekhyun.. he didnt even text me las night.. i started to get worried .

later at the school's lunch time . i took this chance and i have gone to the class tezcher which was really kind , and excused him that some friend texted
me and was very ill so i should go check on them .. actually the teacher loved me too and was always kind to me because he knew i wasnt a trouble maker and i had good grades too.
he accepted . and while i was on my way to my neighbor , i didnt actually knew where's baekhyun's house ,so as iwas getting out the phone to text him . he
called me . a call that i didnt understand anything from him but his voice was miserable !! he was coughing and then i heard something fell and the call ended .

i hurried to anyone that was walking in the neighbor and asked him where was the byun's house . he told me where it was and it wasn't that far from my house .
i arrived to the home it looked awesome from the outside but then i threw that thought away and tried to open the door. luckily it was open by it'self !

i had some bad thoughts that a thief gone in their or something but i hurried and gone up i searched in the rooms untill i finally found his . i went in to find him
lying on the floor semi- awake sweating so much weakly calling for help and the phone was thrown away beside him .

" oh my god ! baekhyun what happened !? "
he didnt speak a word . he was just shivering . i didnt know what to do ! i was very worried even the idea of senting him to school was off of my mind !

where is his mom and dad ! i thought . aren't they living with him !?

i held him up and carried him to his bed and surprisingly he wasn't heavy at all ! i brought him tissues and i wiped of his sweat . i put my hand on his forhead .

' oh my ! ' i gasped . he had a fever ! i hurried of his room wandering in that l;arge house searching for a thermometer and some medicines . and i finally found them .
 i hurried off to his room again . i covered him with his quilt as he was shivering to death !

"i'm..ve..very..tire..d .. pl..ease dont .. lea..ve " he said weakly as he was shivering.
" yes baekhyun i won't ever leave you untill u get better .. "
and then he slept .

after he slept i went to the kitchen and brought a bowl and a clean towl and i brought some ice cubes from the freezer and put them in the bowl with some water .
 i went up again to his room , i sat on the ground because the bed wasn't that high , and i started moving of away his hair , wetiing the towl and putting it on his
forehead . he looked like an angel when he slept . i looked at him while smiling . he was very handsome while sleeping too ! i lightly let my hand wander around his face.
like i was studying his facial features ! his eyes his nose ,, his lips... my heart beat fast i touched them.. i bit my lips as they were soft .

!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIM TAEYEON !! GO BACK TO YOUR SENSES !! " i shook my head and copleted what was i doing untill i slept :}


** BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V **

i got off to realize i was dreaming that i was in school . i actually was in bed and it was 9:00 .

 9:00 !!!!! OH MY GOD I MISSED SCHOOL !!!!

i was soo weak to even lift my neck ! i felt someone was holding my hand , who would do it..   i'm alone in the house !!!.

i looked to my right . i found a women that was sleeping half on the ground and her head and arms were on the bed that i was lying on . she was holding my hand too !
what the who is she ! i moved difficultly a little bit and i was removing my hand from hers i realized she was taeyeon ! oh what's taeyeon doing here , sleeping holding my hand !?
i didnt remember exactly what happened yesterday . after some minuites passed i finally remembered it !

actually i'm not gonna deny the fact that i liked it that she was holding my hand , so after having the idea of removing it i decided to keep it in >> haha <<
i looked at her and smiled . i found that i had a bowl with water beside me and in her other hand their was a half wet towl .

oh taeyeon how kind of you.. u left school for me . !!

please .. don't make me love you more than that...

then a thought came to my mind that of course her body may have hurt her from sleeping that position all night . and it's not that manly of me to leave her
like that after what she did to me . i started to adjust myself up a little bit , and it turned out she was a lightsleeper which made her wake p surprised.

" baekhyun ! are you good now ??! " that was the first thing she said to me with a worried look . my heart skipped a beat .
 
" um.. yea a little better .. "

she looked down our hands an she blushed . " oh wait just a little i think i should make you some porridge and bring you the medicines , I'm really sorry that i slept "

" oh ! wa.." i couldnt complete my words as she flew out of the room blushing madly !! .

i heard her difficultly talking to erself out of the room saying things like taeyeon how have u done that and so . i had no idea what she was talking about !

after a while she went in with some hot porridge and medicines . she graped a chair and sat next to me . and she start feeding me the porridge with a worried look kind of but smiling a warm smile
at the same time ... :)

" oh .. oh i can eat by myself thanks .. "
" oh no no  no u must not get tired at all !! u know how much i was worried about you when i found you !! althougb exams are on the next week !! "

" well .. thank you for atleast getting worried about me , not like someone else.. "

"and could i not do that you are my fri..nd ! right where's your mom and dad.. are they sleeping or something ? ''
i looked down and smile a bitter one .

" where are they ? " she asked quietly .

" i have parents but their are like dead ones .. they dont even care about me , the only thing that's important to then=m is their business !! they dont even care if i'm home or not..
sick or not..they are always not in the house , either flying to another country or out in a meeting.. but i'm pretty use to that since i was young .. so i dont care anymore .. i supose if they are better dead .. "

" ohhh i see.. well i think we are similar now .. yours are not caring and mine are dead haha " she smiled bitterly too .

s" so are they sleeping now ? u should tell me when do they wake up to m... "
 i cut her off by saying
" no .. they aren't in the house .. they flew off to jeju osland having a meeting .. and they won't be back atleast in a week ..
so yea .. we are .. alone in .. the house .. just you and me .. " i smirked .

" alone in the house ?...! " she gulped .

" yea .. alone in the house " i said as i nearered myself to her . she widendend her eyes and looked at me . " ppleasse bbaekkhyunn.. ddont do sometthing... "
i smirked at her .

 

CHAPTER END ! PLEASE DONT BE SILENT READERS !!
HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER I WILL BE UPDATING SOON !!!! SUBSCRIBE TO KEEP TUNED !!