chapter 12

Protecting You,,Then Loving You..

** CHAPTER 12 **

** BAEKHYUN'S P,O.V **

'' We are alone in the house " .i said as  a smirk played on my lips .
"woaa . what ? w-what do you m-mean .. ? "
i replied with another smirk . i grapped her wrist and pulled her towards me . she kept fighting it back but its true when they said men are stronger than women
and in that case i was stronger that taeyeon .
" p-lease dont do s-somethin-g b-bbaekhyun " i replied with another smirk and then i let her go .

" what's with you baekhyun !? " she shouted at me .

really whart did i do . why am i like this ?! have i gone nuts ! .
" oh i want to .. sleep. go out " i growled nervously .

"FINE ! but for ur knowledge i came to help you so i'm not ur maid ! " she hissed and gone out .

" aishhhh !!!! baekhyun PABO what the did u do ! " i hit my head many times untill i felt it really hurts . i jumped on the bed angrily and cursed under my breath , and i pulled the blanket to myself .
i didnt have any sleep actually i just didnt want to face her after what happened .
" Fine ! " i said to myself ,

i gone out of my room . i searched for her in the house untill i finally found her standing in the kitchen washing the dishes . a little smile played on my lips .
" i'm sorry.."
"ahhhhhhhhh ! " she screamed and then turned to the back . " u scraed me pabo ! "
" well it's me PABO ! " . she made a pout .

" I 'm sorry.. for what happened back in the room " i said as i bit my bottom lip .
she didnt say a word but only blushed and looked away trying to avoide eye contacting with me .

" I ,, was ,, was just..jus.." she cut me off , "it's okay baekhyun ,, biut do it again and i will bite your tongue ! ! "
i looke at her shocked from what she said . what ! bite my tongue !

" it's already 2:30 pm . i have made the lunch so come and eat and then i should go , i have already washed the dishes and made lunch for tommorow too "
she said while she smiled a warm smile that made my heart jump . " woaa .. wait . go ? "

"mmm .. " she nodded .
" w-why ? "\
" how am i suposed to stay with you alone at the house ?! of course i shouldnt "

i nodded quietly .

we sat on the table and ate her food . actually it tasted delcious !!! more delicious than the one mum made . i th god thst she made lunch for tomorrow too .

" how is it .. ? " she asked nervous . " well ... no as bad as i thought .. " well i'm lying its awesome ! .
"aigooo ! cant u ever say something nice ! "

we finished eating and everything . she started to take her bag and go to her home . of course i had to walk her to her home because of what she did to me .

" annyeongg ,, take ur medicine and get some rest , while try o study well too . and eat well " she said as she grinned .
" no annyeong i'm walking you to the house . "
" T-there's no need "
" the streets are dark now and you are alone , i think i shouldnt leave you . "

she looked down and smiled . '' then let's go '' she said .

i walked her to her house . i was holding her bag while she opened the door .

" oh ! "

i put down her bag on the ground , and walked a little so that she couldnt hear me . i took out my phone and dialed mom .
" annyeong omma "
" who is it ? "
" mum it's me baekhyun ! "
" oh right sorry "
i sighed sadly .
".. so how are u doing .. ? "
" we are so fine ! "
"mm.. good "
"after a second .
"i'm sick mom , i've got a fever  "
" oh i'm sorry for u " *hearing her talking to other people not even caring that there is someone talking
" so when are u going to be back .. ? "
"i dont know . maybeafter tomorrow or the day after it . oh anyway is there anything else that u want to say it baekkie ."
"oh rig.."
"oh sorry baekkie but i have to hang off with you we are at a party son okay , bye and take care of yourself "

peep peep peep

she hanged off with me . i sigheed a deep sad sigh . i went to taeyeon who was struggling opening that damn door ! .
" AHHHHH ! OH MY ! " she said .
"wwhat's wrong with you u have been attempting to open that door for about quarter an hour ! "

" i'm really stupid ! i he a copy of the key and i left it in the other side of the door ! "

" oh my god...please try to be more smarter the next time ! whatever . what are u gonna do now ? "

" i think its okay.. it once happened to a friend and they called the carpenter and the came and fixed it . "

" oh okay but it's already 12:00 am ! no carpenters now! "

"oh right .. "

" so where are u going to stay today .. "

".... i dont know .. ireally dont know .." she said as she bit her bottom lip and looked worried .
" the problem id that i have no girlfriends that can accept that me is staying at their house ! "

their was a long silence before i broke it again ..
" how a-about u stay at my h-home.. " i said nervously.

"w-what ,, !? "
" i t-think u can come to stay for the night at my home .. "

" havent i saidto u i cant ? "

" well do u find any other solution that that ! ? "

".. no.. "
"
" let's go then "

"but.."
i cant leave u sleep on the streets u are a girl ! "

" fine.. "

we walked in the hneighbor to my house . i was depressed and sad from the way that mom talked to me .and i didnt want to go to home neither , i just wanted my
mother to be next to me . to hug me , to care for me ! so i walked in the other way to make it longer .

" what happened baekhyun ..? " taeyeon asked worriedly as my face expressions weren't that good .
i sighed .

" what happened just tell me .. ? " she said and smiled in a warm way thay made me trust her immediatley .

" so what made u suddenly depressed mr. depression ? " she said sarcastily.
"it's mom.. "
" ur mom ?! "
" yea , my mum , i called her while u were trying to open ur door ."
" so..? "
" eversince she and dad got working in the business field , she has always been away from me , in meetings , in parties , in dinners , she only looked for herself and forgot me,
i sincerly loved her so that's why i'm really hurt . it's pain in the when u see ur mom away from u not caring for u ,, not sincerly loving you as a mom ..
she even didnt ask me how was i doing and when i said i was sick she just said she felt sorry and immediately hanged off cause she is busy with people .. "

" ohh i see .. " she said as she moved her lips to one side .

" well before my mom died she never treated me bad . also that's why i was feeling hurt alot when she and dad died " she said as she got teary.
"so i have neve felt your feeling exept now ,, we are like equal mine are died and yours are not caring as u said .. "

" yeah you are right.."

"maybe u should talk to ur mom .. say to her that u need her by your side ! that u sincerly love her , that u missed her ,, i think that will really work i promise "
she winked to me . i chuckled sadly .

" but.. i really miss them though.. " all of the sudden her eyes got teary.
" i loved them so much .."
" why have they died and left me alone in that hard world alone .." she suddenly started sobbing .

" oh .. i'm realy sorry that i brought that up .. " i said but she kept sobbing
i came closer and i hugged her . i too got teary but her crying was worse . i hugged her more tightly than before as she slowly took out her hand from her coat
and replied back with a hug . i layed my head on her shoulder and we both stood in the position for a few seconds
i let her go as she was already stopping the crying , she wiped her tears and then smiled to me . a sad smile but warm and friendly and at the same time attractive ..

we kept walking to the neighbor i without thinking took out my hand and reached her hand and held it.i kept walking ,, she looked shocked .
" oh , baekhyun ,, my h-hand .. " she siad while biting her bottom lip .
" i turned to her . " can't we.. cant we just walk like that for a few minuites ..? "
" hah ?! " she looked dazed not understanding what i said .
" can't i just hold ur hand for a few minuites like what chanyeol did .. ?" i looked to her deeply in the eyes .
"oh, w.. "
" and.. i'm not doing this for anything but just as u feel my hand felt so cold that it's gonna fall ! so i thought ur hands might be warm.. " i said nervously .
she blushed and looked down and smiled.

" u know something .. ?"
"mm..? " she said .
" i always used to tell these things only to chanyeol.. and now that he's gone i without taking time to think found myself telling them to you... thanks god
u are here,, with me tonight or maybe i could have exploded " i said while i grinned then smile nervously .

 she looked at me shocked from what i was saying and then she smiled shyly " well , it's a good thing that i am atleast helpful at " she said shyly while she
rubbed her neck with her other hand . i smiled , she replied back with that damn smile that always makes my heartbeats accelerate ! i rubbed her hand with my thumb
while we continued walking , still holding her hand , which made me felt embaressed yet amazing and satisfied !


it was a beautiful night , that made me felt much more comfortable around her , holding hands and crying all comforted me and relaxed me .

but what was i said considered as confessing ?....

i hope not. it's still early.. * smiles shyly uncomfortably..*

 

END of the CHAPTER !

thanks for reading dont be silent readers !! subscribe to keep tuned ! i hope u enjoyed that chapter !
sorry that i updating somehow lately but i was travelling again from a country to my hometown and
i arrived to find that the internet IS NOT WORKINGGGGG!!

thanks again for reading ! alloveyou ! babyeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3