chapter 13

Protecting You,,Then Loving You..

** CHAPTER 13 **


** TAEYEON'S P.O.V **

We finally arrived home . i wondered why he held my hand ?! it felt weird yet warm and comforting . my cheeks almost burned when he held my hands suddenly !
it was already winter and really cold . i was prepared to study when i get home but after trying to open that damn door and crying i felt really tired so i decided.
their house was bigger than mine and they ofcourse had a guests room but baekhyun told me that no one has entered it for a long time so it's really dirty
and has spider webs and all these kind of dirty things . so i hadnt any other choice but to sleep in the living room on the couch which was pretty cold but
i had to endure it .
i was sleeping till i suddenly woke up dying to death from the coldness of the room .

" arghhh !! i envy you baekhyun !! " i said angrily under my breath .
i tried to sleep but no use of what i was doing ! i remembered that i saw a heater in baekhyun's room . of course there's one in his parents room but the room was locked , and i had no idea where was the key .
even if i knew noway i was gonna do it i shouldnt. so i decided to sneak to baekhyun's room and take the heater and go away and wake up early in the morning
and return like nothing happened ! " yea good idea taeyeon lets do it !" i thought to myself . i climbed up the stairs till i reached his room door .
i took a deep breath and opened it . i sneaked quietly on my toes for not waking him up . i tried to find it in the dark and as a stupid loser girl i was really sleepy so i trmbled and fell on the ground
from the cable of the heater .

" oh ! who' here ?! " baekhyun grumbled sleepy.
i gasped but didnt answer him .

" who's here ! ?" he asked again .
" oh..umm .its m-me t-taeyeon.."
"oh taeyeon.. what brought u here ?! "
i bit my lips not knowing what to say . but i decided to say the truth .
"umm ... actually i nearly died from coldness down their . no matter how much i was covered with blanket i still kept shivering to death ! ..."
" soo.. ? " he asked sleeply in the dark .
" well.. i'm sorry but...i was going to take down the heater .. "
" take .. the what ? "
" the heater... " i said biting my lips.
" well but .. u know i just have recovered from the sickness and if i got a little cold i may get sick again "
" ohhh right... " " but i'm freezing to death down even i cant sleep do u have a better solution ! atleast ur room is much warmer then the living !"
"then there's nothing better than this solution.. "
" what th.."

i was cut off by someone which was him pulling me from my hand and making me fall on the bed beside him .
" ohh ! what are u doing now baekhyun ! " i shouted at him .
" u sleep here tonight . " he said coldly and calmly .
" how am i suposed to sleep here next to u , i'm not ur girl friend ! "


** BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V **

"I'm not ur girlfriend ! "
these words hurt me even though she's really not my girlfriend...

" well do u find any better solution than that ?! " i repeated what she said back sarcastily
'' uhh..oh.. i think u should let me go first ur too close to me ! "
oh really .. " oh sorry i couldnt see its already dark .
she the opened the light. she was in wide my comfortable pyjamas and she slept his her hair in a high bun which looked like it already was gonna fall , she was really cute !
" well i cant do that ,, i'm gonna bring the blankets from down their and just sleep on the gro..."
the ground is cyramic and has nothing over it u might get cold in your bones ! , what's the problem just slee here i will sleep on a side and u sleep on the other side wasy ! "
"... fine .... " she grumbled while moved her lips to one side .
she came and slept next to me . well i'm not gonna lie that my heart was beating at a dangerous speed and accelerating every second . yea , i have never
dated , kissed or slept next to me .
she frozed in her place not knowing how to sleep , and me too .. but as time slowly passed i already slept .


" ahhh ! " suddenly someone screamed beside me .
" what ?! what's happening ?! ''
she didnt speak . sudenly i heard a thunder sound .
" ahhhh scared of the thunder ?" i asked sleeply .
" mmm.. " i felt her nodding .
i slowly sleeply opened my hand to let her come to my embrace . " come ,, come.. " i said. and she didnt fight at all this time she slid inside in my hand and i hugged her
with my opened hand by closing my hand . she was shivering but this time from being afraid as i thought . she's weird i have never saw someone is scared from thunder though..
we kept sleeping she's sleeping on my hand or in another word hugging her and slowly she too wrapped her arms around me . it was the most comfortable
night i have ever slept ..


** TAEYEON'S P.O.V **


It was already the morning and it was the weekend . the sunlight kissed my cheeks through the light curtains . i was still sleepy , i turned around to find
a wide chest. i looked up and finded baekhyun's angelic face . i realized that i was sleeping in his embrace him and i hugging each other .
i gasped lightly exactly not remebering what happened last night to make me sleep here ! i tried to get out from his embrace and the amount of blankets above us .
but before i get up i,, looked one more time at his face and lightly passed my fingers over his face , his eyes , his nose, his .. soft , warm lips...
the
it was cozy and warm enough to make me really lazy to get up ,, and actually his hug made me more warmer , but i sadly remembered that i have tons of studying
and that i have to get up and make the breakfast atleast as a way of thanking him for letting me stay .
i was getting up when i saw him opened his eyes sleeply .. " hmm.. taeyeon.?...''
" oh.. ohh i was a-already gonna g-get up-p " my cheeks were burning from the situation . i got up fast and again i trembled again in that damn ing cable of the heater .
baekhyun was going to stand up to help me but i got up quickly out the room .

i ran to the bathroom .. and closed the door .
"fewww ...! i was about to blush madly again and everthing were gonna get discovered !!.. " i said as i put my right hand on my fast beating heart .
" balii ! get out fast ! " suddenly i heard baekhyun growling out from the other side of the door .

Oh my god ! what if he heard ! no no i think no

" baliiii !! "

" alright alright!! wait !! i just got in ! "

i finished as fast as i can and got out of the bathroom .
" everything .. ? what's everything ?? " suddenly baekhyun trapped me between the wall and him as i got out of the bathroom .
oh my god ! he heard it ! !

" uh.. oh.. ahhhh it's nothing just nothing .. hehe " i said as i grinned nervously .
" really ? " he said as a smirk played on his lips .
" really i said it's nothing can u just let me go so i can make the breakfast ! ?"
" oh really ur gonna make the breakfast !!? " i jumped from excitment like a fool .
" yea why ? do u like it?  " she answered as she grinned and tilted her head questioning .
" oh ..oh no .. it's just not that.. bad " i try to gain my coolness again but i failed .
" haha i know u like it ur lying . " she grinned as she walked away .

** BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V **


i went in the bathroom , i remembered her scent and how it felt like when i had her in my embrace . it felt amazing and warm !
i snapped off to reality as i remembered that taeyeon was going to make the breakfast . i jumped again from excitment .


i finished and got down to find her making the breakfast , i stood in the back and smiled as small smile ..
"well she would be a good girlfriend " i thought to my self .. guess i like you .

she put the plates on the table and ate she made ommlette and sausage and some potates and there was jam and butter and toast as well on the table but with small amounts
that only is enough for us .
" your so economic " i said to her .
" yea .. that's what life taught me .. " she smiled .

we ate her deliciouse breakfast and then she cleaned the kitchen's table and we sat on it to study . it was very quiet , but she sometimes got stuck in some math
problems and as i was genius in math > haha < i taught her how to do it and she grinned like a fool when she knew how to do it .pabo :D

we studied for like an hour and half or two and then we decided to watch T.V . we sat on the couch and i the T.V .
''what do u wanna watch ? " i asked
"mmm.,.. some sad romance drama " 
" ohhh drama again ! why u girls watch these things ?!"
" i dont know it just makes me feel that my life isn't that miserable " she smiled sadly .
" mmm,,,"
"but u can just bring ur favourite show or anything " she said as she grinned .
 i brought my favourite variety show which was " EXO's Showtime " we both sat and laughed on them in the show it was really fun !
she was giggiling like a pabo which made me laugh too .

and all that stopped when i realized that the door was opened and suddenly mum and dad were standing behind me  .
"hello baek.. mmm..who's that ? " mum said after greeting me quickly.
" who's that girl baekhyu ? !!! "
dad said as he looked at taeyeon who was sitting on the couch comfortable laughing not realizing the people that are talking because of t.v's loud sound .
" uhhh.. umm .. she's a friend .." i said nervously as i smiled at both of them .. then taeyeon looke to the back realizing that my parents are standing behind us .
" oh hello annyeonghasayeo "
" who are you !? what are u doing in my house ?! " dad suddenly shouted at her .
" what are u doing here .. do i know u ? " mum said seriously but tried to look calm and nice .
"i'm baekhyun's fr.."

" get out of my house now !! ? who are u to sit comfortably on my couch watching the t.v with my son ! get out of here fast !!!! " dad shouted at taeyeon .
she blushed and looked down
" oh can i just expl..." " no ! no explaining go get ur things and get out of my house right now ! " dad shouted again as taeyeon held her bag which was already in
the living room and while i looke at her face she was teary a little she ran out of the house with my pyjamas .. !


** Taeyeon: Oh my ..... where am i gonna go now ....? " **