Delivery to sweetcandy9...

-Secret Letters- Graphics Request Shop [Closed]

Dear sweetcandy9,

          I am pleased to inform you that you have received a new Letter! I know I said this already, but I am terribly sorry for the misunderstanding before that led to this poster being completed so late! Also, you said you wanted the colours to be like the ones you used in your character profiles, so I clicked on your story link to check but it said you had put the story as a draft. I was unable to see the colours you wanted, so I decided on using pastel colours for the poster. But if you do really want the colours that you used in your story, then please tell me which colours they are. And last thing, I know you said for us to show you the pictures we planned on using for Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan, but I wanted to finish your poster as soon as I could so I didn't have you waiting another day or two when I had already stated I'd finish it today. So, if you don't like the pictures I've chosen of the three, do tell me and I'll change them as soon as I can! Anyway, if there is anything else you don't like about the poster, tell me right away! Thank you for requesting and good luck on your story!

           Henry,

Poster Link

Background Link