Article #5

We Live Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    MISS A'S MIN AND BIG BANG'S G-DRAGON ATTEND THE PRESS CONFERENCE FOR SBS' NEW SHOW, 'WE LIVE TOGETHER' + Q&A June 10, 2015 @ 11:00 pm by admin scrap, share & like 9299 shares

MissA Min, Big Bang's G-Dragon and Creator/Chief PD Park Sang Hyun recently attended the press conference for SBS' new show, 'We Live Together', just a few days before the show's premier. This marked the pair's first official public interaction since the show's announcement.

Prior to being allowed entrance, reporters were kindly asked to refrain from asking questions that did no relate to Min's and GD's participation on the show. Possibly as precautionary way to prevent them from asking GD about Kiko and Min about Suzy. They wanted to specifically keep the conference about Min, GD and the show itself. Which is something that people should respect. And it's safe to say that reporters did very well in cooperating with what the staff had asked from them.

Reporters even went on to comment on how refreshing the conference was with it's lively atmosphere and that the program showed promise just from the way the three interacted with one another and the reporters who were there. The pair especially received compliments for their natural chemistry, quick wit and funny reactions.

Read more below for a short Q&A portion of the conference.

SEE ALSO: SBS REVEALS OFFICIAL POSTER AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR NEW SHOW, 'WE LIVE TOGETHER'

After a slew of pictures were taken, greetings were exchanged, and opening comments were made, the show's Creator and Chief PD Park Sang Hyun opened up the floor for reporters to begin asking their questions.

Q: How did you decide on the casting?

"With Min it was simple," Park Sang Hyun began, "We knew we wanted her to be on one of our variety shows after seeing her on so many others, but we had never been able to find a program that would be able to showcase her many charms they way they deserved to be showcased. We originally wanted her on Roommate, but were turned down due to the fact that missA was in the midsts of their comeback preparation. Luckily, things seemed to fall into place for us and we were able to cast her for this show instead. It made us feel confident in the direction the show was going so far. Like it was meant to be."

He then went on further to explain. "In GD's case, we are actually very close friends with YG and some of the members, so we have a good relationship with them. We asked for them to trust us and they did so without question. Because Min was casted before G-Dragon was, naturally she was kept in the dark about her partner's identity. But in regards to GD, he wanted to make his decision based on who his partner was."

Q: Was there a reason for that?

"I'm not someone that can connect easily with people," It was now GD who began explaining. "I can get along well with them, but finding a connection is difficult. I didn't want to make a promise I couldn't keep so in order to prevent there from being a misunderstanding, I decided to ask the PD's if they could keep the possibility of me being on the show a secret. I didn't want my potential partner thinking that if I left it would be because I wasn't happy with them. Big Bang is doing a lot this year so I wanted to make sure I also found the time to do so. That also meant I had to be partnered up with someone who would be willing to travel with me overseas if necessary. When I was told that Min had already been chosen I agreed without them needing to convince me of anything else. Min is a friend I'm familiar with, we have a lot of things in common and she's very down-to-earth and charming. I knew right then there was no one I wanted more than her as my partner for the show."

When asked about how she felt being the only one not knowing, Min answered, "I specifically asked to be kept in the dark, mainly because I didn't mind who my partner was. I wanted to do more variety and get to know more people so it didn't really matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter