Chapter 5

Selca Ghost

The boy in front of him looked at him perplexed and said, "Yes, I am. What are you doing here? As far as I remember, I never saw you during my late sister's funeral". Seonkyu still looked at him suspiciously until, "Seonkyu, that's not nice to treat our guest like that. I'm sorry for my son's behaviour. He still can't get over Sungjong's death". A female voice saved him from the glare of Seonkyu. 'Geez, no wonder, his sister also like that', he thought.

That female introduced herself as Sungjong's mother, Lee Sooyoun or also known as Jessica Lee. But she asked Sungyeol called her Mrs. Lee. She invited him into the house and Sungyeol's eyes wondered around until Sungjong's mother asked him to sit down first. Sungyeol reluctanted to ask about Sungjong but he had to do it. So he asked them.

"Jongie is really a good, bubbly and smart girl. I believed that she'll never do that. I know that someone killed her but we can't prove it. We already begged to the police but all the evidence lead to nowhere and then, they decided that she was killing herself. But I know it's not, the mother's instinct is never wrong. And...", the tears started forming at the corner of Mrs.Lee's eyes but she continued anyway, "there's a lot of rumors like she was stressed out because of family's pressure, she was bullied and worst thing is, she was pregnant. But I never believed that because I know she will never do something that will discredit her own family".

Sungyeol still stayed silent and observed each one of them. Mrs. Lee already crying, Seonkyu was still with his poker face, acting strong. But Sungyeol knew that he was crying inside, he just didn't want to show that his weak side especially in front of her mother. Then, Sungjong...she was close to crying but still acting strong and keep wiping her tears with her sleeve. As expected, the Lee family. Acting strong like nothing happen to them. He himself almost crying but he had to be strong. He also has his man pride.

Then, he exchanged the stares with Sungjong, like a telepathy. Sungyeol can't never read people's eyes but Sungjong was a different case. Her eyes said, 'Please clear my family's name. I can't stand to see that they are suffering just because of me'. With a warm smile and a pair of determined eyes, he said 'I will do anything to make sure that the murderer go into the jail and clear your family's name. I promise!'. Then he turned to the family and asked their permission to go into her bedroom. Seonkyu seemed hesitated at first but Mrs. Lee quickly brought him upstairs and to Sungjong's room without asking his purpose. Then she left him alone in the bedroom.

"Woah! There's a lot of yellow things. You're really yellow freak!", Sungyeol looked around and spotted the plushie toys on her bed. "Seriously, you asked me how old I am? You're just the same!", he pointed at the plushie toys and once again, Sungjong rolled her eyes. "I'm a girl okay? Anyway, remember why we came here in the first place?", he just grinned sheepishly. "Then, what are we looking for?", "Just search for something or whatsoever. That will heading to my...death", Sungjong will never enough to get into his nerves. She already started looking for something and Sungyeol just followed her lead.

After tired of searching and heading to nothing, he plopped onto the soft mattress of the bed and closed his eyes. When he almost closed his eyes, Mrs. Lee knocked on the door and asked him if he already done or not. He answered 'almost' and quickly tidy up the room. But then something clicked on his head, when will he got the chance to come to the most well-known family's house? He took his Samsung Galaxy A7 and click! He took his selca picture with the background Sungjong's bed. Then, he went out from the bedroom with Sungjong's staring at him.

He was heading to downstairs and thanked them with a deep bow and his eyes caught someone. The older male walked towards him and gave him a friendly handshake. He introduced himself as Lee Donghae, CEO of D&J Entertainment. After a few words exchange, they walked towards the front door. Once again, Sungyeol excused himself but not before a selca picture with the married couples and their son. Sungjong groaned beside him but still couldn't do anything because of her 'status'.

After he satisfied with the pictures and wanted to open his car door, Seonkyu stopped him by holding his arm. Sungyeol raised his eyebrows as a sign to make Seonkyu continued his words. He was reluctant at first but he just said it anyway, "Actually, a few hours before her death, I did something wrong to my sister". Sungyeol took a little peek beside him, Sungjong was curious to death like him. Then, he looked at Seonkyu and ensured him that nobody listened to their conversation(although there's his own sister beside him).

Seonkyu took a deep breath and said, "I wanted to apologize to her but it was too late when I was the first one to find her death body. Actually...". Sungyeol leaned closer and patted his right shoulder to continue, "Actually I was the one who made her hair become pink. I really didn't mean it. I wanna do it, at first but I knew that she will cut my head off my body if she knew that. But I accidently dropped the color into her shampoo. So, it's because you are my sister's friend, I just want to say sorry about my naughty attitude before. I'm getting more and more guilty because I can't say it before her death". Seonkyu dropped his head like a kicked puppy.

Sungyeol had to cough to prevent himself from laughing out loud. Sungjong widened her doe eyes and shot the murderous glares to her brother. So, that's why her hair changed from auburn hair into pink hair. Out of sudden, both of them felt chilly and suddenly shivered. Sungyeol already knew the reason but not for Seonkyu. He looked around furiously to find something but there's only him and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just gave him a sheppish grin before patted Seonkyu's shoulder and said that was just his feelings. Then, he run from the scene by driving away his car from the mansion. He still couldn't utter a word and felt awkward as Sungjong still had that look, predator's look. Now the mystery of her pink hair is solved.


here is Sungjong's mother, in case how she looks like...SNSD Jessica...she was SNSD biased...<3

this is Super Junior Donghae...he's also my biased too, once..now my heart is already changed >.<

and together they are HaeSIca...i was shipping them before..hehehe...aren't they cute together?

for Sungjong's real brother, Lee Seonkyu..im so sorry that I can't find it...i hope you enjoy reading this story and i will update soon..keep reading this story and loving YeolJong! <3 have a nice day everyone!